LOA theme park server asking for mature staff

AwesomeKid2345's Avatar AwesomeKid23455/29/13 7:55 pm
6/4/2013 5:31 pm
AwesomeKid2345's Avatar AwesomeKid2345
Hey guys. I am an Manager of aThemePark server, called Land Of Adventure!
. Any one who can fill out the app below will be greatly appreciated. (Note: other LOA Lead Staff will be in this thread reviewing, accepting, and denying apps. Names: myself, Bigisw, KillerPro,and zamcraft))
The ip is: Node29.Minecrafted.net:25621

The application:

Minecraft name:
Rank applying for:
Age (optional):
Skype (REQUIRED):
Experience in theme park servers:
Experience as staff:
What makes you think you qualify:
Maturity (1/10):
Building (1/10):
Player relation skills (1/10):
Pictures Of Builds:
Mumble(CM Only):
Have any bans?:
If so,why(your mc bans record will be checked):
Do you have any ideas for our theme park server?:
Do you know how to use We and Wg?:
Ok. I'm asking that the questions be answered in atleast 3 sentences. (Except on the number questions.1. Manager (Managers are Admins 13 or older to become manager, these ranks are
limited)

2. CM (CMs are cast members or mods Must be 13 or older to become CM)

3. Intern (Interns are mini versions of CMs, must be 11 or older to become intern)

4. Officer (Mini versions of Interns, Must be 12 or older)

5. Advisors (Advisors can be any age, they are mini versions of Intern and officer ranks)
AwesomeKid2345
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/04/2013 2:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
_SquidInThePond_
Minecraft name: _SquidInThePond_

Rank applying for: Manager

Age (optional): 14

Skype (REQUIRED): Will PM if accepted.

Experience in theme park servers: None yet. This is the first theme park server I have seen.

Experience as staff: I have been staff on a lot of servers, varying from survival to creative and also a mini games server.

What makes you think you qualify: I think I qualify because I have experience being an admin and mod and know how to react to most situations.
Maturity (1/10): 9

Building (1/10): 7

Player relation skills (1/10): 9

Pictures Of Builds: N/A

Mumble(CM Only):

Have any bans?: None.

Do you have any ideas for our theme park server?: Mini games are key, just as in real life theme parks.

Do you know how to use We and Wg?: Yes, along with other major plugins including Essentials and CoreProtect.
06/04/2013 5:31 pm
AwesomeKid2345
Please give me names and ips of the servers you have worked on
06/04/2013 2:10 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
merlinb
Minecraft name:Merlinb
Rank applying for:Any Available
Age (optional):14
Skype (REQUIRED):Merlintkb
Experience in theme park servers:N/A for theme park servers
Experience as staff:Firetree, Melodycraft, Honestly i can't remember the others, i havn't played in a long time..
What makes you think you qualify: I want to help out the other members of staff and the players in the server.
Maturity (1/10): 5/10 I like to joke :/
Building (1/10): 7/10 i havn't built in a while
Player relation skills (1/10): 10/10
Pictures Of Builds:I don't have any at the moment, sorry.
Mumble(CM Only): Not sure what this is.
Have any bans?: N/A
06/04/2013 1:58 pm
Codeyday
Minecraft name: Codeyady
Rank applying for: Anything I could be needed for. By which I mean, anything you're lacking in or anything you might need.
Age (optional): 14
Skype (REQUIRED): Joakim Hellstrand
Experience in theme park servers: None, unfortunately. I never even thought about a server based purely on a theme park. It sounds like a pretty cool idea.
Experience as staff: I've been an admin on atleast three different Tekkit servers, during which I created two spawns and was generally thought of as a good admin. I've only been an admin on normal minecraft server, and it wasn't very populated, so I can't really say whether I was good in that or not.
What makes you think you qualify: Definitely not my building skills, which I lack severely. However, I reckon I could make a fairly good moderator/admin for the server, seeing as I've had extensive experience in that field.
Maturity (1/10):8
Building (1/10):5
Player relation skills (1/10): Over 9000 ( =/= 10 )
Pictures Of Builds: Uh..As I said, I'm a terrible builder, so..:i.imgur.com/GnAtBch.png
Mumble(CM Only): I don't have it ( I've always used Teamspeak ) but am willing to get it.
Have any bans?: Probably, a long time ago, but I don't think anything major (RawTech often bans me from his DVZ servers just because I'm me)
If so,why(your mc bans record will be checked):See above.
Do you have any ideas for our theme park server?:..Nope...
Do you know how to use We and Wg?: I was often required to use WE on the tekkit servers I admin'd on, and to a lesser extend WG too, though I'm not as familiar with it than I am with WE.

(I don't actually expect to get accepted for this, btw. )
06/04/2013 1:36 pm
Scribbly
The application:

Minecraft name: Scribblesaur
Rank applying for: Mod/Admin (CM/Manager) Cause why not. xD
Skype (REQUIRED): I'll pm it if I'm accepted.
Experience in theme park servers: I've created a theme park/carnival before, but it was on a private server for me and my friends to have fun with.
Experience as staff: I've been staff on many servers at many different times.
What makes you think you qualify: I would say I am a leader, not a follower, I am mature, but I still have a sense of humor. I'd also say I'm a decent builder.
Maturity (1/10): 8/10 I'd say. I'm usually a mature person but I'll occasionally say something I shouldn't or do something that people won't like. Usually I do the right thing and people look up to me, but we all make mistakes. xD
Building (1/10): 9/10 I guess? xD I'm a proud member of the creative-node building team here on pmc.
Player relation skills (1/10): I build strong friendships with people I meet and I would consider myself a likeable person.. sorry if I come off as vain.
Pictures Of Builds: On my imgur, I'll link it in game since my post is being flagged for spam. The builds are very old and some of the worst I have built but, oh well, it will have to do. Most are works in progress and some use a custom texture pack that I didn't have on (Like the pink thing xD) So sorry they aren't the best but it is all I have and hopefully if I am accepted I can prove that I am much better.
Mumble(CM Only): I don't have a mumble but I could make one if I need to.
Have any bans?: I don't do anything serious like grief or hack, but there have been incidents where I do something staff members don't like and I got banned like trolling. However, these incidents were long ago and I have changed and I am more mature now.
If so,why(your mc bans record will be checked): Refer to "Have any bans?" section. (Sorry I don't want to retype it. xD)
Do you have any ideas for our theme park server?: I'm a creative person so I will develop many ideas while I work on this if I get accepted. I can't think of any off the top of my head.
Do you know how to use We and Wg?: Yes I do
06/04/2013 1:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Svienbojrn
Minecraft name: SOu1Sn1Per
Age (optional): 15
Skype (REQUIRED): skypeisepic
Experience in theme park servers: Theme parks in regular servers, yes. Only theme parks, no
Experience as staff: I run my own server
What makes you think you qualify: I run my own server and I enjoy helping others
Maturity : 9
Building : 8
Player relation skills : 7
Have any bans?: Not that I can remember
Do you have any ideas for our theme park server?: Tons I love mini games.
Do you know how to use We and Wg?: Yea, I know how to use worldedit and worldguard.
06/03/2013 4:41 pm
Soju2000
Minecraft name: Soju2000
Rank applying for: cm
Age (optional):
Skype (REQUIRED): maejima.soju
Experience in theme park servers: none
Experience as staff: i used to be a moderator on a server but the server closed down
What makes you think you qualify: my friends say that im a good builder and can handle situations
Maturity (1/10): 9
Building (1/10): 8.5
Pictures Of Builds: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -townmore/ i helped jcjc23 on this
Mumble(CM Only):
Have any bans?: no
Do you have any ideas for our theme park server?: redstone quiz and stuff
Do you know how to use We and Wg?: i know We but not Wg
06/03/2013 10:41 am
Level 36 : Artisan Demolitionist
Theattackcorgi
And IP doesnt work BTW.
06/03/2013 3:20 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
bigisw
We're currently going through a major recovery. I'm resetting the map now, we're starting from scratch again. Sorry about that..

bigisw.
06/03/2013 10:41 am
Level 36 : Artisan Demolitionist
Theattackcorgi
why was my post deleted?
05/31/2013 10:29 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Technomancer
Vital_D4N_
Minecraft name: 'Dranzer98'
Rank applying for: Builder / Manager
Age (optional): 14, 15 in a month
Skype (REQUIRED): I will PM you this on the server if needed.
Experience in theme park servers: Not theme park servers directly but ive build theme park style builds and managed a minigame server for 3 months.
Experience as staff: I have been in the mod position and higher on over 10 servers over the last 2 years. I have and still am managing my own server for just over a year now.
What makes you think you qualify: I know how to use and config almost every plugin craftbukkit has to offer. Know how to handle situations such as arguments between players and staff. I can also build very well and always like to get involved with the servers community.
Maturity (1/10): 10
Building (1/10): 9.5 (not so good at making animal builds [Dragons etc.]
Pictures Of Builds: http://imgur.com/a/voSN9 http://imgur.com/a/0zYJi
Mumble(CM Only): I have got it installed
Have any bans?: No, please refer to MCbans.com to check that.
If so,why(your mc bans record will be checked): -
Do you have any ideas for our theme park server?: Allot of awesome plugins that can make minigames such as spleefing and paintball arenas getting players involved on the server. Multiverse would also be a good idea to have a survival realm in which players that have done everything in the themepark still have something to do.
Do you know how to use We and Wg?: Yes, along with most other anti griefing related plugins. I am also very good with 'voxel Sniper' a Terraforuming plugin which can create amazing looking natural structures.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application and i hope to hear from you soon.

-Dan \ Dranz
05/30/2013 10:14 am
liam5087
Minecraft name: liam_5087
Age (optional): 13
Skype (REQUIRED): spyroman128
Experience in theme park servers: This is the first server based off it but I have seen 1 other theme park in minecraft
Experience as staff: 5 times Admin 1 time Moderator and another time Co-Owner
What makes you think you qualify: I am trustworthy and prepared to get the job done
Maturity (1/10): 8
Building (1/10): 7-8
Player relation skills (1/10): 8
Pictures Of Builds: None because I lost them after my computer messed up
Mumble(CM Only):
Have any bans?: I dont remember but its not a lot
If so,why(your mc bans record will be checked): I remember 2 the first is because I did nothing and the other one was that I didnt do anything wrong
Do you have any ideas for our theme park server?: I can think about that at another time
Do you know how to use We and Wg?: Wg I need to learn and WE is somthing I can do
05/30/2013 10:05 am
bigisw
Bump
05/29/2013 10:49 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
GrimsCraft
Minecraft name:U know all ready im TheGrim123321
Rank applying for: intern/cm
Age (optional):13
Skype (REQUIRED):U know all ready
Experience in theme park servers:i told u all ready i build them
Experience as staff:u know all ready
What makes you think you qualify:im epic
Maturity (1/10):8
Building (1/10):10
Player relation skills (1/10):idk wat u mean
Pictures Of Builds:i can show u rl build have no pics
Mumble(CM Only):dont have one
Have any bans?:ur server
If so,why(your mc bans record will be checked):idk i forget ive been banned lots of times
Do you have any ideas for our theme park server?:skype me
Do you know how to use We and Wg?:yes
05/29/2013 11:35 pm
bigisw
Welcome back Grim. I'm sorry for banning you. You will be unbanned and added back tomrrow

bigisw.
05/29/2013 10:41 pm
bigisw
Our server is whitelisted, but please feel free to apply and you could be accepted! We are still looking for people!
05/29/2013 9:09 pm
Fmjoverride
Minecraft name:Young_Asshopper
Rank applying for: Manager or Park Janitor
Age (optional): 15
Skype (REQUIRED):crazyjoey54
Experience in theme park servers:Theme parks have servers?OMG
Experience as staff:Graphic designer and op for another server plus run small server for my friends(tekkit)
What makes you think you qualify:I can really "please the customers"
Maturity (1/10):Judging by how i filled out this form id say a 10 Really Mature
Building (1/10):10 from red-stone to buildings i am pretty good
Player relation skills (1/10):10 Id really be "close" with the players
Pictures Of Builds:Cant through PMC id just show you a map i work on
Mumble(CM Only):Nope just skype
Have any bans?: Anyone who says no to this one is lying
If so,why(your mc bans record will be checked):Those don't exist and for spam
Do you have any ideas for our theme park server?:Ill build a fire works show really good with those
Do you know how to use We and Wg?:
We-Wiener Eaters--Usually Girls but now-a-days some dudes eat dick
Wg-Wiener Givers--Mostly Guys those are the ones who "give the wiener"
05/29/2013 9:03 pm
bigisw
Founder and Owner bigisw here.

We hope to see some amazing apps!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com