Look for 1 moderator and 1 admin

BlaZe_Multi's Avatar BlaZe_Multi7/2/12 2:12 pm
7/3/2012 2:47 pm
wizardgust4's Avatar wizardgust4
Let the apps begin. I will be picking 1 moderator and 1 admin. I would recommend being 14+ before posting an app.

Rules of the application:
-Try to use proper grammar and punctuation.
-Use real words.
-Put effort into an app.
-Admins and Moderators can look at the apps and decide. Multi will make the final descision
-You cannot apply for others. (vice versa)
-If you don't get a response, it means you did not make it. Sorry.

Application
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin):
IGN:
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:
How do you solve problems?:
How well do you behave around people?:
Are you mature?:
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:
BlaZe_Multi
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2012 2:47 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
wizardgust4
Anyone who did not get staff, sorry, but you should still come on and play, we always need more players. And you can prove yourself and maybe work your way up.
07/02/2012 6:22 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
oscar555
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin): Mod or Admin (I will serve that position well!)
IGN: oscar555
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: I have my own server, i'm a mod on 7 servers and an admin on 4
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: I know that I can improve the server with this and i can also stop your players from swearing, etc.
How do you solve problems?: I give them a warning to stop, then i either kick them or jail them for 5 minutes.
How well do you behave around people?: I'm very mature and easy to get along with.
Are you mature?:
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?: Of coarse i do!
07/02/2012 6:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
The Law
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin):Moderator

IGN:Antrim672

What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:Yes i have been moderator on 15 servers and admin on 9

Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:because i like helping out people i have experience and i know commands i also believe there are alot more people more worthy of admin then I so i have chosen moderator

How do you solve problems?:i try asking what is the problem and try to get people to compromise and obey the rules

How well do you behave around people?:i like talking to people and being around them and also helping them if i can

Are you mature?:yes 7/9 depends on the day

Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:yes i try to not start any argument.

hope you liked my application
07/02/2012 6:19 pm
wizardgust4
Good, i thought i screwed something up, haha. I hope it gets fixed soon :/
07/02/2012 6:01 pm
wizardgust4
is anyone else getting the error "failed to verify username" or is something really wrong for me?
07/02/2012 6:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
babyboom5432
minecraft server things are down apparently. I'm having same problem and someone told me about it
07/02/2012 5:32 pm
mrpizzalover
I will join as soon as the servers come back up!
07/02/2012 5:28 pm
babyboom5432
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin): Either rank works, it's what you need and what's open!
IGN: babyboom5432
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:I was on a server for about a year as an officer(5th rank out of 6) but that server went down. I then found a new server and was devoted to that one for 2 years as an admin but that also went down. Soon after, I found another server and was a mod until that went down aswell..
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: I have been looking for a new server to go on and I love helping people. I put the needs of others before mine.
How do you solve problems?: Well it depends on the situation. Such as, for example, if two or more players were fighting I would talk it out between all of them, see their sides of the story. Use words and have them talk it out. If it got to out of hand, I would use mute or if it comes to spam, kick.
How well do you behave around people?: I feel that I am mature and get along well with other players. I like interacting with them such as talking, building, and other ingame activities. I don't swear or judge people.
Are you mature?: I feel that I'm mature. Probably 9.5 on a scale of 1-10.
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?: Yes, I think i get along with others. I am very social and don't over react or start fights.
Thank you for reading my application and I hope that you consider choosing me to help with your server.
-babyboom5432
07/02/2012 5:22 pm
silversilver
what rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin): Admin
IGN: silverdogface
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: i have been admin on 1 and oped on 3 public servers
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: i would like to be admin because i love helpung people and hadling problems i like checking greif and i am very strick with greif. if some one would ask to be let out of jail i ussaly mute them for 5 minutes. if some one new comes on and spams i ban them right away. if some one says something racist i mute them from 5-15 minute depending on how racist and how much they said.
How do you solve problems?: i solve probles between players by private messaging them both and talk to them like that ( i dont think the whole server should know) btoh independently. if it is grief i will check it and then jail/ban the player depending on how much they did and hoy much they have in the past.
How well do you behave around people?: i and great around other people, on other servers they dont ussaly think of me as the annoying person or the one whom is very emotional and will cry over every thing. but i amd jewish and chinese and if people make fun of either one i get mad... i ussaly mute from 10-30 minutes depending one how harsh it was and how much they said.
Are you mature?: i dont like to be selfish but i think of myself as mature and i think that other staff on servers think of me as mature too.
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?: i get along with others very well and if i dont fell like i have a problem with some one i would either talk to them and make things better. or if it is about a staff being imature and abusing powers i would talk to the owner i do beleive is you.
07/02/2012 5:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
pug2808
Damn nice app.
07/02/2012 5:30 pm
silversilver
thx :/ too bad he already chose an admin i didnt see that :'( DAMn I WORTE THIS ON THE WORNG ACCOUNT stupid "keep the password" lol i ussally use chrom but it was not working for me so i used explorer
07/02/2012 5:11 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
lexie4538
Application
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin):Admin
IGN: Lexie4538
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:I'm admin on two other servers.
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:To help with the server .
How do you solve problems?:I will always hear both sides and if i can't decide wait for a higher rank to go on the server(owner/head admin/other admin)
How well do you behave around people?:I'm very social and get along with people.
Are you mature?: Yes.
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:Yes.
07/02/2012 5:07 pm
BlaZe_Multi
Well, as we are waiting for minecraft's DNS to get up I will go ahead and choose an admin. The admin is:

/drumroll

mrpizzalover! Congratulations! Come on the server when the servers are up. ip: 64.79.109.176:25565
07/02/2012 4:42 pm
mrpizzalover
Hello!
IGN: mrpizzalover
Experience: Head Admin on a server, plus Mod a number of times.
Why do you want to be Admin?: I want to help the server, and enjoy a fun minecraft environment.
How do you solve problems?: Calmly search for a solution with the person, but if they are uncooperative, other methods may have to be taken. (mute, kick, jail,ban)
How well do you behave around other people?: I like to have fun, and I am also a great listener.
Are you mature?: On a one to ten scale, probably 7.5/10. I like to have fun, but can focus on the task at hand.
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)? Yes, the only people I do not get along with are griefers, spammers, hackers, ect.
-Thank you for reading!
mrpizzalover.
07/02/2012 4:48 pm
wizardgust4
I like your application, but the decision is multi's. There are a lot of applications, so good luck.
07/02/2012 4:32 pm
wizardgust4
♫♪ ░░░░░░ ♪♫ the power of alt >:D

and reeceyboi, you should still come on the server, whether you get picked or not, everyone should, we always welcome new players

also http://www.rainbowdashcraft.enjin.com
07/02/2012 4:30 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
ReeceyBoi81
Unfortunatley, I cant send a app I'm only 11 but I'm giving it a go
Application
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin): Administrator
IGN:
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: I have been Mod on lots of servers and admin twice,
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:I want to be a Administrator because I love helping people and I'm always mature and I can also stop greifers
How do you solve problems?: I see both sides and do a small questioning and then judge off that,
How well do you behave around people?: I have a laugh with people but most of the time I am very mature
Are you mature?: Yes, I am very mature
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:Yes I get along very well with other users and staff I am very polite towards them members higher and lower than me.

Thanks for reading my application - Sorry I'm under 14

-ReeceyBoi81
07/02/2012 4:29 pm
wizardgust4
rawr, minecraft get fixed quick
07/02/2012 4:23 pm
pug2808
Watching youtube. ;_;
07/02/2012 4:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
teigan_9
Application
IGN: teigan9
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:I Have An Experience with being a mod and admin in pvp servers
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:I like helping new players in a server and im nice to others and i know most bukkit plugins
How do you solve problems?: I like to hear both sides of the story and see which is more reasonable and if they have proof.
How well do you behave around people?: I behave well around others and can be funny if i want to
Are you mature?: Why, Yes I Am
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:Yes I Do
07/02/2012 4:11 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
sckooterzach3
Application
IGN: sckooterzach3
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:yes I am an admin on two server that closed down sadly I don't know why
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:Y i find it fun to help people who are in troble
How do you solve problems?:It depends on the problem if they don't know something i'll inform them if its a griefer and i see it i'll temp ban
How well do you behave around people?: As admin I'm on my best behavior and i dont abuse powers
Are you mature?:
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:
07/02/2012 4:17 pm
wizardgust4
You did't answer the last two questions.
07/02/2012 4:11 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
xXTri99erXx
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin): Either
IGN: Tri9_9er199
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: I have been admin over 5 times and Mod over 10 Times
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: Because I love to help and Im sick of just building the Wild, I want to help with Spawn and Keep out Griefers if needed
How do you solve problems?: I try to give warning and Talk to them and ask them If they can be nice and Give me the Stuff, If they Argue with me and Keep fighting when I ask them to stop, I will mute them for at least 5 Minutes and ask if they are done when time is up. I am not afraid to ban Hackers or Griefers
How well do you behave around people?: I love people, I like to help as much as possible and Even build some of the House
Are you mature?: Yes, Most of the Time, (8)
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)? I always get along with people, especially others of my Rank
07/02/2012 4:09 pm
56nobrakes
Wait...IGN means In Game Name huh.... *facepalm* .-. Its "56nobrakes"
07/02/2012 4:16 pm
wizardgust4
haha
07/02/2012 4:06 pm
wizardgust4
Wait, how do you not have an ign?
07/02/2012 3:59 pm
56nobrakes
Application:
I am aiming for Admin since the Moderator spot was taken
IGN: I Dont have an IGN at the moment
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: I Have been a Mod on 3 servers, I always follow orders and help the new people around the server.
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: I want to be an admin because It is a great responsibility and i want to help others enjoy your server and minecraft more.
How do you solve problems?: I usualy ask a person who is a greater rank then me what I should do but if im the only one then I remove or dicipline the person who is Griefing/ Breaking server rules
How well do you behave around people?: I really enjoy being around others and i try to listen to everyone who needs help
Are you mature?: Yes, im usualy mature but at an enjoyable level.
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?: Yes! i always let others say what they need to say and usualy try to solve the issue peacfuly with keeping peace with the person.
07/02/2012 4:05 pm
wizardgust4
Hmm... i like your application, but it is totally up to multi, and there are many other people applying so you still may not get it.
07/02/2012 3:46 pm
pug2808
Me.
07/02/2012 3:44 pm
wizardgust4
Ok, my minecraft is being weird and i cannot connect to any server, i do not know what is going on so i will wait and see when i can connect again, is anyone else having this problem?
07/02/2012 4:52 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
Ninjapenguin1254
Same Here
07/02/2012 3:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Hyperstar
IGN:Remaker64
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:I currently own a sever ReaperCraft
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:Because its fun being owner but its way to much work i like to help but also have fun so i would like to be a admin
How do you solve problems?:I think really hard about what i need to do or ask for help
How well do you behave around people?:im very goo around people even if there rude
Are you mature?:yes i dont go running around yelling at people and im patient
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:I get along well with other people i dont argue that much becuase i like to have fun.
07/02/2012 2:59 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
Ninjapenguin1254
Blaze_Multi Im Yor Admin Guy

IGN: Ninjapenguin1254
Experience: Im Coowner on a server mod on 3 admin on 4 and op on 2
Why: To help u and the players
How to solve problems: i warn them then kick then jail then temp ban then ban
How i do around people:I Do Great
Am i mature:Yes Very
do i get along:Yes I hate To argue
07/02/2012 2:59 pm
wizardgust4
I can't, roar, what is going on
07/02/2012 2:56 pm
pug2808
Is it me or can anybody connect to minecraft?
07/02/2012 4:05 pm
56nobrakes
I cant connect either, it says something like 'internal connection error' Java.net ect...
07/02/2012 2:53 pm
pug2808
Lol.
07/02/2012 2:47 pm
wizardgust4
Keep the apps coming, you could be the new admin!
07/02/2012 2:44 pm
BlaZe_Multi
Still looking for 1 admin! Also deathbyaxe got moderator! congrats
07/02/2012 2:35 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Kovren
IGN: burger1018
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:Moderator here, and I own a server.
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:To help you with the server, and to have fun.
How do you solve problems?:Mostly with words, but if it gets really out of hand, /mute, /jail, /tempban, /kick, or even /ban
How well do you behave around people?: Well. I like to mess around, I admit.
Are you mature?: Yes, but I like to have fun
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:Yeah! Except with people who think they're better than everyone.
07/02/2012 2:30 pm
DeathByAxe
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin): Mod or Admin I am fine with either one.
IGN: DeathByAxe
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: I have been Mod+ on many servers. I love helping people.
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: I love helping people and it is fun to meet new people.
How do you solve problems?: I hear both sides of the story and decide from there, depends on the situation.
How well do you behave around people?: I am mature, I like to have fun and make a few laughs.
Are you mature?: Yes
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?: Yes I get along good with others.
07/02/2012 2:27 pm
wizardgust4
Guys, i am head admin on this server, i just want to say that it is important to show how mature you are, put effort into your applications.
07/02/2012 2:26 pm
pug2808
It's good but it doesn't all come down to my decision.
07/02/2012 2:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Drwolfe777
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin): Admin, but if its taken then Mod
IGN: Drwolfe778
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: I am a moderator on Nyancraft.
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: I think its fun to help people out, along with reporting players to keep the server safe.
How do you solve problems?: I hear both sides of the story first.
How well do you behave around people?: Pretty good
Are you mature?: well kinda i like to joke around sometimes
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?: Yes i do.
07/02/2012 2:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
PartyRcker
Application
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin): mod
IGN: scream191VEVO
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: i have been moderator on 3 servers all have never had anything go wrong. and i have been and admin on 5 servers 3 of them my freinds nothing ever went wrong
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: because i like to watch out over servers and keep them from being nuked by everyone using so much tnt
How do you solve problems?: Depending on what the problem is if it is a greif i will go around looking for clues asking people if they saw who it was basicaly i would treat it as if i was in CSI or something like that
How well do you behave around people?: I behave very well unless someone makes me mad and i get mad relativly easy
Are you mature?:
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?: yes
07/02/2012 2:19 pm
Level 20 : Expert Mountaineer
IronyIngot
Application
IGN: XxPOWNAGMANxX
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:owner on 2 servers co owner on my friends server and admin on 1 server
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:Well basically to just get some free time to meet new people while helping at the same time
How do you solve problems?:by finding the error and reversing it
How well do you behave around people?: Aware and determined
Are you mature?: Of course
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:Yes Im very easy to get along with.. i know how you feel though ... an admin on my server went beserk on one admin and a greif war started...
07/02/2012 2:18 pm
pug2808
Hey guys I am Admin on this server and i will help judge your app's make them good ;D
07/02/2012 2:20 pm
xXTri99erXx
Watcha think of mine, I hope its a Yes, I will contribute so much, I just didnt want to put to much in the Writing area.
07/02/2012 2:17 pm
xXTri99erXx
What rank are you shooting for(Mod or Admin): Either
IGN: Tri9_9er199
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: I have been admin over 5 times and Mod over 10 Times
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: Because I love to help and Im sick of just building the Wild, I want to help with Spawn and Keep out Griefers if needed
How do you solve problems?: I try to give warning and Talk to them and ask them If they can be nice and Give me the Stuff, If they Argue with me and Keep fighting when I ask them to stop, I will mute them for at least 5 Minutes and ask if they are done when time is up. I am not afraid to ban Hackers or Griefers
How well do you behave around people?: I love people, I like to help as much as possible and Even build some of the House
Are you mature?: Yes, Most of the Time, (8)
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)? I always get along with people, especially others of my Rank
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome