forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

===Looking for a Another Owner For My Fully Funded Network===Please Read===

1 emerald1 reply99 views
created 01/18/2018 5:59 pm by ProGamerAP
last reply 01/18/2018 9:27 pm
Hello there!

Thank you for opening my thread! Right I am going to make this as simple as I can. I am looking for someone to help me create a Successful Hub Server. Currently I have 5 servers ready and waiting to be worked on. I can produce a play time and so will you, A lot of it.
I have a lot of ideas for this network, However I need help on how to make it and More ideas to help produce new things. This isn't going to be the longest speech due to This is only for some people not Everyone can make the Role of an Owner.

What will you need to do?
- Manage The Server
- Help Recruit Both Staff and Players
- Produce New Ideas
- Manage The Discord
- Help Manage Staff
- A Very Good Play Time (this is only to start of with, Once the server is up and running good the staff will be helping us out)
- Good Manners
- Respectful Towards All Players
- Know Staff Commands
- Good English
- A Good Microphone

All of the above are the Owner Requirements. If You don't meet all this, You won't be able to get the Owner role.

I have a lot of ideas on how to make this server grow and Succeed.

I have chosen the name of my Network to be AnatomyMC Network.

What is AnatomyMC?
AnatomyMC is a new up and coming server network looking for qualified staff. Currently we have several Minecraft servers ready for configuring but need YOUR help in setting them up.

Why choose AnatomyMC?

The AnatomyMC Network treats everyone fairly and is looking for qualified staff with ideas and hard-work. We want our staff to have fun and enjoy their positions, so we try our best to recognize those who work hard.

All people who apply for this role will need to answer questions and an Interview is required!
Discord link - https://discord.gg/bWGpEhK
If You are interested in applying for this role, Add my Discord ProGamerAP#9916. Make sure to message me after you have added me. Again This role is only open for 1 person! You need to be the best out of all the applications. So The last thing from me is
Good luck And I look forward to hearing from you!

~Pro
Posted by avatar
ProGamerAP
Level 1 : New Miner

1 reply

01/18/2018 9:27 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Architect
AntrixNetwork
I added you on discord, ImToEz

Search

Browse

Site