Looking for a good server to help out

1 emerald 5 replies 128 views | started 12/13/2017 4:39 am by DaToasty
Hi. I'm DaToasty, you can call me Toasty or Adrian for short. I'm looking for a good server that is looking for staff that I can help out. This would be through a role such as Administrator, Moderator, Helper or other roles a server may have. I have more information about myself below.

About me: I'm 16 from Australia. I grew up with Minecraft from the age of 8 onward, that is why I have a massive love for it. Over my years of playing it, I've learnt a lot, about the game itself, servers, and pretty much everything Minecraft throws at you. So, why am I doing this instead of just finding a server and applying? Well, servers that do that are 9 times out of 10 useless. There just another in-the-sticks factions server with nothing unique about them, failing in about 4 weeks. I want to find a proper server, one with a plan of action, a budget, and motivation to continue. ( If you say "Why not make your own server?", the answer is that I don't have the budget to do so ) So, here I am. If you want any more information about me, or want me to join you, chuck a comment below, I love community involvement ;) Alternatively, you can contact me through my Discord account at "Toasty#1989".
Posted by avatar
DaToasty
Level 1 : New Miner

5 replies

12/25/2017 8:56 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Topher101
hey if u want to join my server heres the discord link discord.gg/R5CG72n
12/13/2017 7:30 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Otter_Chan
Legit just started making our server so all positions are open
We have drive, and we have a decent budget, and we need helpers, mods, developers, builders, pretty much everything
Be nice to talk to you and meet you
And yes we are in different timezones but that is good so you can be on when I'm not
you seem like a nice guy so I'd love to talk to you
My discord:
Otter-chan#6744
12/13/2017 7:33 pm
Level 1 New Miner
DaToasty
Contacted,
12/13/2017 2:22 pm
Level 5 Apprentice Network
Sheepcraft Owner
Hey, if you wanna join our project (bungeecord server), we would be happy to work with you! PM me on discord if you are interested SCB#6175
12/13/2017 4:45 pm
Level 1 New Miner
DaToasty
Contacted.

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome