Looking for a JAVA Realm that has a clear direction for all to follow mutually? Come to Grove Street's "Nether's Edge" Realmairport_shuttle

Zabooka_Minecrafteer's Avatar Zabooka_Minecrafteer7/26/20 5:52 pm history
1 emeralds 142 3
9/29/2020 3:55 am
Zabooka_Minecrafteer's Avatar Zabooka_Minecrafteer
Greetings fellow MineCrafteers

Are you tired of Realms that start with promise but then fizzle out or lose sight of their original objective. Tired of everyone giving up and there being no motivation to carry on playing? Look no further!

This realm of ours literally is all about direction.

To join, first join our discord and introduce yourself there : https://discord.gg/kqNeWp

And most importantly, make sure you have read this thread.

I am Zabooka, member of the Grove Street homies (PoetD123, Dr_Uranu and
HaeShay - Queen of Cozy Realm). We started recently a Let's Play
series, the idea kind of taken from Far Lands or Bust (shout out to
KurtJMac).

Key differences are that:

• it's on a Realm, rather than single player mode.
  • It's not the old version of MC that has the farlands without the barrier at the world border.
  • Also, being a Realm, it will update as updates are released.
  • We are starting from the world border and are travelling back towards our original Realm spawn point.
  • We are only travelling via the Nether to get back.
  • We began with starter supplies, as we didn't want to spend our first videos resource gathering. However, these supplies will need replenishing requiring us to resource gather later.

RULES FOR THIS REALM:

1. Travel back to original spawn near 0,0. Yet ONLY VIA THE NETHER! You should spawn at around x0, y70, x29999983.
  2. You can be in the overworld, to gather resources, seek refuge, etc. Even explore. Whatever you want. But you can't progress your travel towards 0,0 over the Overworld, it must be via the Nether. So if you come out of the Nether through a portal, you must continue the journey by returning back through that same portal to return to the same point in the nether you left.
  3. There are Shulker chests for those embarking on this adventure. Take only one each, one per player. This is so that you can get on travelling through nether and not need to come out to Overworld or gather resources, for a good while.
  4. AVOID GRIEFING! If in doubt, check and ask on our Discord channel.

We hit a snag at first, as we wanted to start from the world corner, as in
29,999,983 by 29,999,983. However, this kept causing an irrecoverable
save error of some sorts that would lock us out of our realm. I tried
many things for a week and finally what seems to have worked is starting
at the edge, rather than the corner.

Here is the YouTube playlist for this series : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYic48K3QvK6HOzDt5ARe8qdo6bRle78A

We hope you enjoy this series and support us in our journey (share, subscribe, comment, like our content), perhaps even join us if you are wiling to create your own Youtube videos chronicling your journey on our realm.

Poll ended 09/04/2020 5:52 pm.

Zabooka_Minecrafteer
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner