Looking for a Potential Partner ! or investors :) <3

1 emerald 4 replies 121 views | started 12/18/2017 12:03 am by TheMajestic
Hello everyone and hows it going so i am planning to open a brand new server. You may ask what the gamemode of the server will be well its simple it will be custom factions. Out of all the gamemodes why this one ? it is true that factions is overdone and overpopulated but if you think or look at it a good majority of them lack decent-good gameplay and the quality is poor. Im trying to bring quality and high fun gameplay for all players. This is no task for one person. I am looking for potential investors and people interested helping with internal stuff as well as external. We do need funding and what not and depending what you would be willing to contribute will determine your position or devotion. You wont be forced to do all the work i have invested alot so far in a lot of things and will continue to do so but its hard to do it alone. Looking for a potential partner or person to help and also run the server. If interested let me know by msging me through pms or contact me through discord

DIscord > The Majestic#4981

Thanks for reading

Note: if you have something rude to say or unpleasant or that of off-topic please use your brain and dont and thanks
Posted by avatar
TheMajestic
Level 1 : New Explorer

4 replies

12/19/2017 7:24 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
TheMajestic
I have found possibly a potential partner and people to help but still looking for donators or talented people to help with building or development as well as managing ! let me know if interested, we have a layout/plan for the server. Project will be commencing by the end of this week !
12/18/2017 3:40 am
Level 1 New Network
oursong
I'm intrigued by "Custom Factions" I would like to know more information on this to-be server.
If I like it I would try my best to help you make it successful.
Few notes:
I can't donate any money on it. I'm literally broke.(Made bone conducting headphone-glasses cost me like 300$ USD)
My timezone is UTC+8:00 (Near Australia)

Thanks in advance
12/18/2017 3:00 am
Level 1 New Miner
TekkFoxx
probably won't work because there is soooooo many factions servers that claim to be custom but are all the same. good luck tho
12/18/2017 6:22 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
TheMajestic
Well thats true to some degree but a good majority fail to provide a good faction experience and being balanced out. My goal is trying to make this workable and fun for that of most people, there will always be people who wont like but thats normal. Thanks tho

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome