Looking For a Server Manager

Haguenator_5's Avatar Haguenator_512/12/17 9:00 pm
12/20/2017 8:48 pm
Haguenator_5's Avatar Haguenator_5
Hello everyone! I have recently reopened my Minecraft server but I have found that it has been very hard to manage it on my own. I am looking for someone skilled, smart, and a little funny at times, to be the manager of the server.

All you need to know about the server:

- The server is currently down for matinence, reopening into its second version

- The server is based off of survival

- It has numerous worlds such as a survival world, adventure world (custom), plot world, hub world, and soon a mini game lobby world

- It is laid back as everyone will have /fly, there are fun features such as my pet, money mobs, auction house, bounty (soon), and much more

- It is partial role-play. There is a capital town with a bank in it. People can rob it, but people can also apply for officer (soon), sort of like a cops and robber theme in the central town

- Server companies! There are innovative and fantastic players who create little businesses on the server to make money. You can talk to a realestate agency to get a home in the town, you can talk to a construction company to build for you, etc.

- You can learn much more just by asking!

If you are the type of person who likes the things just listed above, and has a genuine sense of management, this job could be right for you! You can apply (just to see a little bit about you) here:

http://mcmaxsurvivalcraft.enjin.com/mcmaxsurvivalcraftmanagerapp

You can also apply in the comments section down below if you prefer that:

Here are the application questions for manager:

1) What is your full in-game username?

2) What is your age?

3) Do you have any experiences with being staff or a leader on another server(s)? If so, please list them.

4) Have you ever been punished on other servers before? If so, please list those servers and what the punishment(s) was.

5) How do you think you can help as a Manager, if selected?

6) What is your motivation to wanting to be a manager here?

7) How active can you be on the server and its website?

8) Do you have any good advertising methods that you would use if selected as the server manager?

9) Do you agree to be active on the server, responsible, communicate with other staff members and members, advertise the server with the appropriates methods, and put effort into the job?

10) Do you agree to follow all of the server rules and guidelines?
Haguenator_5
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/20/2017 8:48 pm
Haguenator_5
Just a heads up to everyone, tonight is the last night to apply! I will be closing the applications tomorrow morning! Again, thanks for all the support!
12/18/2017 5:55 pmhistory
Haguenator_5
Hey everyone! I've seen a lot of great applications come in with really talented people! This is just a heads up that I will start to review all applications tomorrow, however I may still be reviewing them a few days after tomorrow as well, so that should give everyone enough time to apply if they want to do do so. Thanks for all of the support and happy holidays!
12/15/2017 3:55 pm
Haguenator_5
Thanks! Feel free to apply if you are interested. As stated before, I will be reviewing applications over the next few days (ranged time)
12/14/2017 8:42 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
GrandpaLee
Unique idea, nice work
12/14/2017 8:06 pm
Haguenator_5
Great application guys! I will be looking through all of them and making decisions on them around the beginning of next week, to give time to others who want to apply. You should receive a response by then, whether you applied on the website or in the comments here. Thank you for your patience!
12/13/2017 5:40 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
Otter_Chan
1) What is your full in-game username?:

Otter_Chan

2) What is your age?:

13, but please don't judge by that.

3) Do you have any experiences with being staff or a leader on another server(s)? If so, please list them:
Was Moderator on OPCraft
Owning a server right now, but just want something else to do
CloudMC Moderator
Archon Helper+

4) Have you ever been punished on other servers before? If so, please list those servers and what the punishment(s) was.

Banned on Hypixel (Hacking)
Banned on Mineplex (Hacking)
I do regret this and no longer do this.

First, I can help bring individuality to the server. I love managing or configuration plugins and I also love just flying around the server talking to the members of the discord. If hacking is illegal or there are strict rules I always do my best to enforce them and I do not give friends special treatment.
I know how to play survival and I could dedicate time towards the server, banning hackers, playing survival, managing your plugins or doing whatever else you need me to do.
I can also take customer service, be a staff manager or do whatever else you require assistance with

Many reasons, to play with the community, to learn how to help people even more, to manage plugins and spend time helping staff members and you learn and improve. Just to help everyone in any way I can.

Monday:
Probably around 2 or 3 hours, school the next day.
Tuesday: Probably around 2 or 3 hours, school the next day.
Wednesday: Probably around 2 or 3 hours, school the next day.
Thursday: Probably around 2 or 3 hours, school the next day.
Friday: All night, so probably like 12 hours if needed
Saturday: All night, so probably like 12 hours if needed
Sunday: Probably around 2 or 3 hours, school the next day.
Holidays: As long as you need

8) Do you have any good advertising methods that you would use if selected as the server manager?

Mainly voting, I can set up a lot of voting links. I can send it to my discord accounts, post it on Reddit, post it on you tube, planet mine craft, anything else I think of.

9) Do you agree to be active on the server, responsible, communicate with other staff members and members, advertise the server with the appropriates methods, and put effort into the job?

Yes, I fully agree

Yes, I fully agree

Even if I am not selected, thank you for reading this
My discord is: Otter-chan#6744
12/20/2017 8:45 pm
Haguenator_5
Accepted!

You appear very driven and seem to have a lot of experience. I have sent a friend request on discord so we discuss a few things regarding the job.
12/13/2017 4:59 pmhistory
DynamicAlex
1) What is your full in-game username?

HttpDynamic

2) What is your age?

3) Do you have any experiences with being staff or a leader on another server(s)? If so, please list them.

I have owned 4 faction servers,
Head Admin on Quintessence Factions,
Helper in Mineplex 2015,
Admin in PixelCraft,
Discord Management and Server Manager Pokemon Hub,
Currently mod on a Soon to be open server called OltronPVP
Currently Admin on Space Network
And other I don't remember from like 2015 - 2016 I listed all the 2016 - 2017 or bye memory.

MinePlex - Disorderly Conduct ( I spoke the truth about the server in the staff chat.. )

I am 19 ( You know that already. Heh. ) I have a job and I am very driven. I am the Team Leader (Assistant Manager) at Harkins theater in OKC, OK. I am going into my Freshmen. Year in College at OU Studying as a Graphics Design major. I love working with games like, Roblox, Minecraft, World of Warcraft. Etc... I find myself very driven and wish to excel while completing my Goals in life. If Minecraft or another game comes between me and it, Yes I will quit but I will give a 2 weeks notice and work my butt off until then and submit a full page written Document for why the sudden quit. I would love to help the servergrow and be the best It could ever be and I would love to use my experience to help it. I am very dedicated at what I do and I can hopefully show this team what I can do to the best of my abilities.

It's your own choice to hire someone with moderating, I will admit I have had rocky situations, but I have Prepared myself, and I am ready to work under this server. I wish to work for you and prove my worth I will work hard and, I will work my way up. And I will help the team with anything along the way. I am going to be honest, I want a Staff position because I want more to Mine-craft, I am tired of hopping on a server and doing the basic's, I want to help run it and own my Own team while communicating with them to make sure all THEIR needs are handled before my own. I wish to help the server grow and work my but of to do so. I will make sure the team is tip top shape and I will take any punishments that are to be gave to them. If they're being sent into a trial or something of them sorts. I wish to step in take their punishment even if it cost me my job, and I wish to set them on track before anything else happens to the staff.

I will try to be on during my Christmas break / Finals and I will be on for AT LEAST 3- 4 hours every other day due to lectures, Essays, etc, and work.

I do not know, I think I can grab a few players and maybe donate and give a few dollars to the owner / staff, for the use of advertising or server up-time.

I accept the responsibility and will do all of the listed.

I agree to all the listed rules and guild-lines listed above, I would like to know more about the server.

Discord : HttpDynamic#3750
12/20/2017 8:46 pm
Haguenator_5
Sorry, declined.
12/13/2017 4:22 pm
Master_KAW
1) IGN: Master_KAW
2) Age: 13
3) I was a helper on another server called FallenFire
4) Have you ever been punished on another server before?: I have never been punished on another server before.
5) How do you think you can help as a manager, if selected?: I can advertise the server, enforce the rules, manage the staff, and help other users if they have problems.
6) What is your motivation to wanting to become a manager?: I always try to help people and I do what I am told most of the time..
7) How active can you be on the server and its website?: Moderately active. About 1-3 hours a day.
8) Do you have any good advertising methods?: Posting it on Reddit and YouTube.
9) Do you agree to do your job and be responsible?: Yes.
10) Do you agree to follow all of the server rules and guidelines?: Yes.
12/20/2017 8:47 pm
Haguenator_5
Sorry, declined.
12/13/2017 3:07 pmhistory
Haguenator_5
Hey! Just wanted to notify everyone that I will be reviewing applications this Tuesday, 12/19/2017! If you have any questions then feel free to ask here in the comments, or the server website! Thanks!

Also, here is an example application:

1) IGN: Haguenator_5
2) Age: (Insert age)
3) I was a helper on another server about a year ago called...
4) Have you ever been punished on another server before?: I have never been punished on another server before.
5) How do you think you can help as a manager, if selected?: I can advertise, enforce the rules, manage staff, and help other users.
6) What is your motivation to wanting to become a manager?: I always love helping people and I think that I am a good leader.
7) How active can you be on the server and its website?: Moderately active. About an hour a day.
8) Do you have any good advertising methods?: Posting on many advertising websites.
9) Do you agree to do your job and be responsible?: Yes.
10) Do you agree to follow all of the server rules and guidelines?: Yes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome