Looking for a server to hopefully help with. (Not SPAM)

2 emeralds 2 replies 122 views | started 08/15/2017 1:21 am by GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Hey I'm Ap0th and I'm looking to develop or build or even manage for your server. I'm very well with featherboard, it can be a hard plugin to configure. But I am also fluent in C++ JAVA HTML and Others. Im looking to share my experiences and dedication as a builder, manager, and developer to you. I do not abuse nor do I grief. I do not ask for console right away, I like to earn trust before I earn anything. I am currently working for only 1 server so I can be pretty active on your server. If anyone would like to hire me or just have me help build or manage your server give me a shout. My contact details are below and I will provide proof of coding if you need me too. I have a few custom plugins that might go well with your server, depending what kind it is. I do have some for prison, factions, sky block, sky wars and survival. So that's a plus. I respect each of my fellow staff members and I give them any help they might need. In the mean time thanks for reading, Cheers!

CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can PM me on PMC
You Can add me on discord at Ap0thic0n#4292
Or you can even add me on skype @ [email protected]

Posted by avatar
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Level 1 : New Network

2 replies

08/18/2017 8:56 am
Level 1 New Miner
KawaiiDesuLam
I'm a Owner of a W.I.P Dragon Ball Z RP Server and we need Devs and Builders, here's the link if you're interested:

www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/dragon-ball-online-vanilla-serve-549752/
08/15/2017 10:07 pm
Level 1 New Miner
assley69
I have a server and am looking for some help building buildings that ideas have already been started, would you like to help?

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome