Deleted

anonpmc690561's Avatar anonpmc6905614/30/14 8:47 am
1 emeralds 360 8
5/12/2014 11:42 pm
anonpmc690561's Avatar anonpmc690561
[deleted]
anonpmc690561
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/12/2014 11:42 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
04/30/2014 11:35 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
04/30/2014 10:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
awesomecraigXD

IGN: cragobrago

Timezone: GMT 8:00+

Any Past Experience?: Yes, Im admin on a server the now but its not on the latest update its 1.7.2, before I stopped playing for a while I had been admin on a few servers and moderators, I Can give the ip for the 1.7.2 server if you like?

How many hours can you be active every day?: 8+ if im not in school so weekends 8+ weekdays 6+

Describe what a good leader should be able to do: A good leader should be able to handle situations without losing his/her temper they should also be able to speak to there players and build a friendship with them, they shouldn't be annoying anyone/trolling them and they should be able to make a server better not worse

Would you be a Good Leader?: I think I would be a good leader because I do try my best to help players staff ect, I do like to be fair about everything, I don't lie to anyone about my age, name whatever, I can take problems and fix them pretty well, I would try to help the server as much as I could tbh, I cant think of anything else atm:P not confident about that but hey

Professionalism and Maturity on a scale 1-10 where do you stand on both?: Professionalism I would say 9, Maturity 9 Would be 10 but I do have a laugh sometimes

How would you handle two(2) staff members fighting?: I would kick/ban and message an owner straight away and I would let the owner decide what happens if they get back on or not, I wouldn't let people away with fighting,

Any Additional Information you like to include: I speak Scottish, im hard to understand:)
04/30/2014 10:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
spreetz

IGN: powew

Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

Any Past Experience?: i have alot of expirience
Iam very good. I have been admins on many servers, and i have been playing for about 4 years now. I had my own server that used to have about 30 players all the time. so i know all about servers, all commands, and how to act like a good staff member. I know how to help in all situations, and i know how to act in the hardest situations.

How many hours can you be active every day?: 2-3

Describe what a good leader should be able to do: Make decitions, and not be afraid to tell somone what to do. take parts of discussion and take action.

Would you be a Good Leader?: I would indeed

Professionalism and Maturity on a scale 1-10 where do you stand on both?: 8-9

How would you handle two(2) staff members fighting?: i would try to help them to agree with eachother if their agruments is not going anywhere. And if i cant help, i would say that they will risk demotion if they dont stop. in worst case, talk to the owner about removing them from staff possition.

Any Additional Information you like to include: no
04/30/2014 9:50 am
Level 1 : New Artist
Doctor_Strange
Head-Admin Application

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Any Past Experience?: Yes, MC Classic and a couple other servers which I was Admin.

How many hours can you be active every day?: 8.

Describe what a good leader should be able to do: A good leader should be able to not hesitate when actions are needed to be taken in situations in which you aren't there. Head-Admins should also be able to take charge and manage those below them. Especially when the Owner needs it.

Would you be a Good Leader?: I have a personality in which I'm straight to the point. I don't consider another option an option when it comes to punishments that are worthy to be taken in consideration. If someone screws up I'll basically tell them you screwed up and this is what happens. I'm not people who go straight to punishments either. I'm really considerate when it comes to punishments. If I feel I should do something else then I will, but I won't make it easy.

Professionalism and Maturity on a scale 1-10 where do you stand on both?: 10
Honestly, I'm 16. Unlike others I actually show my professionalism.

How would you handle two(2) staff members fighting?: I'll warn them to be quiet, if they continue I'll kick both and if they keep going I'll tempban for 25 minutes.

Any Additional Information you like to include:
I speak 3 languages, so if someone comes from an area where they don't speak english I'll keep them here and show them around.
Other than that Nope.

Thanks for reading my Application. Hope you consider me.
-Doctor_Strange (MC Username: Avenging_Beast
04/30/2014 9:12 am
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
04/30/2014 9:09 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
ProkingPlays

Timezone:GMT +10:00

Any Past Experience?:yes i have past experiance and right now im co-owner on 1 server which i love it and ive been staff/admin/owner alot of times.

How many hours can you be active every day?:2-3 hours a day that min but max is 3-5 hours.

Describe what a good leader should be able to do:Take care of the players and the players lookup to them and help out players whenever needed.

Would you be a Good Leader?:yes i would be a great leader ive leaded alot of people cause ive had my own server once i had around 50+ players and i was their leader they looked up to me. but unfortunetly due to payments it got shut down.

Professionalism and Maturity on a scale 1-10 where do you stand on both?: 10

How would you handle two(2) staff members fighting?:i would ask both of them whats wrong and talk to both of them until i figure something out but if one is doing something wrong, well they will have to expect the unexpected.

Any Additional Information you like to include:i made GFX using C4D, PS and i got a youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/MegaAliBahrami

please PM me back if intrested
04/30/2014 9:00 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
TheUnseenYeti

Timezone: Boston

When you hear the title ""Head of Architecture" what does this mean to you?How would you fill this position?: The meaning is that it is a very skilled builder and is the leader of others. The way i will fill in this position is because i have been building for the past 3 years on minecraft and i have enjoyed it ever since. At points i will have no though for a build but offten i do have an idea to in which i use to build my structures. I also dont just boss others around i help them build by teaching or telling them certain things.

Describe what a good leader should be able to do: A good leader should be able to control situations, Know wether one of the players is up to the task to build a certain object. Also they must be able to set an example to others. As well as they must follow their leaders.

Would you be a Good Leader?: In some areas you may say so in others you may not it depends on you. I have had experience leading but then again that may mean nothing to you.

Any Evidence of work?: I may not show my examples due to the fact of me not knowing how but i am able to build 2 structures for you, It may take some time but i can do the job.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome