LOOKING FOR ADMINS/AMODS AND ONE CO-OWNER

Thebluedragon's Avatar Thebluedragon2/29/12 7:34 pm
3/19/2012 7:53 pm
ryan122301's Avatar ryan122301
Hello fellow minecraft Peoples. a brand new server IS going up tonight. BUT i need mods and admins and maybe a co-owner (hard to get) i need VERY reliable and MATURE people to join my staff and to do that you NEED to APPLY... to apply just comment in this post to apply.

application should be like this:

Would you like admin, mod or co-owner?:
WHY????:
Are you Mature?:
Can i trust you???:
Are you good with building??:
will you follow server rules?
If you chose Co-Owner what are you going to contribute???:
If You chose admin why are you going to be a good administrator???:
If You chose Moderator why you going to be a good Mod???:

I will choose 3 admins
3 or for moderators
Only ONE Co-Owner

Thank you
Thebluedragon
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/19/2012 7:53 pm
ryan122301
ING:ryan122301
would you like to be admin,mod or co owner? Co owner or admin please.
I would like to be an admin or co owner because i love mine craft (addicted) I have the experience i use to have a server. I am looking for a fresh server where i can help build and all that.
I am mature because i have always loved mine craft and i'd be on every day!
You can trust me because I have always been trustworthy person and i have a reputation on mine craft server of being trust worthy!
Am I good at building? Yes i am probably on a scale from 1-10 probably 8 or 9.
Will you follow the server rules? yes i will I won't just follow them i will tell people to follow them. I am nice and i would enforce the rules.
If I were a co owner i would play on the server every day working on it. I would help people. I would build any thing you wanted me to. I would help people and banned people if mean or swearing if you wanted.
If exerted please email me a t: ryan122301@comcast.net thanks please exept !!
03/06/2012 11:56 am
xXProAdamXx
IGN (IN Game Name):xXProAdamXx
Would you like admin, mod or co-owner?:Mod (I will build A LOT aswell)
WHY????: I am very experienced and I have been looking for a server to be a mod on and also build stuff on.
Are you Mature?: Very
Can i trust you???: Yep
Are you good with building??: Very good with walls, bridges, piston/redstone lighting, roads and other redstone creations.
will you follow server rules? Of course
If You chose Moderator why you going to be a good Mod???: I am an experienced mod who is active and approachable by all players. I treat everyone equally and fairly. I am not to harsh but when I tell someone to stop something I will make sure they stop.

*Extra Info*
I have no skype so email or pm would be better
I was an main owner (Guest-Member-Mod-Owner-Main Owner is the rank order) on a very popular chatroom for a game I used to play so my job was to moderate and sort out the chat which had 50-150 people on at one time which I did a good job at.
03/06/2012 11:45 am
Mattehue
IGN (IN Game Name):Mattehue
Would you like admin, mod or co-owner?:Co-Owner or Admin
WHY????:I have ran my own server and I have a quite a bit of experience with plug ins and I have been co-owner of a server before, generally all of the people I play with think im good at what I do and I always catch griefers and try to build as many great things like towers and spawns for the servers i have been on as admin and co-owner.
Are you Mature?:I am very mature and I do not mess around alot, when i see someone breaking rules I always try to intervene.
Can i trust you???:Yes, I am very trustworthy and servers I have been on, I have never been banned and most server owners and players trust me
Are you good with building??:I am quite good at building, I do often host town builds to make various things like clock towers and mansions.
will you follow server rules?Yes I always follow rules as they have been put in place to be followed at all times.
If you chose Co-Owner what are you going to contribute???: I have had experience running a server, and being a co-owner of one, i know how to use plug ins and i know how to use commands
If You chose admin why are you going to be a good administrator???: I have been an admin many times and have always shown to be helpful and trustworthy
If You chose Moderator why you going to be a good Mod???: The same reasons as admin, i have been admin alot more times.
03/03/2012 4:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
lilzmoney
Ok thanks for accepting me, I'll be waiting for the ip!
03/01/2012 4:06 am
Thebluedragon
w4rlo you have been accepted as mod. pm me if any q's
i will post my ip in a min
03/01/2012 3:52 am
Thebluedragon
Ok i have bought server and have looked at all ur apps... i am keen on making a move. i have accepted a few apps but imma fraid not all of them... I have chosen a co-owner (no one from these post are just a friend...

These are people who have been accepted:

for Admin: Lilzmoney and TwiggyG

For moderator: jvdcz (you may earn you admin right later ) and FieldAgent. (field agent i almost didnt accept you because you said that you didnt really care which one you chose, i wold have preferred if you were certain but i will accept you)

I have got any plugins that rank you guys yet but imma doing them now. for those guys that didnt make it please hop on the server wen its available and enjoy. and build

And i forgot to mention that the server is creative and survival.
03/01/2012 2:04 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
w4rl0
IGN (IN Game Name): w4rl0
Would you like admin, mod or co-owner?: What ever would Benfift you and your server
WHY????: I have my own server I am gonna have up in a few days and Know most of the common used plugins and there commands.
Are you Mature?: Yep
Can i trust you???: Yep (need more proof message me and ill send ya to my server]
Are you good with building??: Yes I am intermediate with World Edit.
will you follow server rules? Yes Always do.
If you chose Co-Owner what are you going to contribute???: Alot of my time and effort to make sure the server and everything with it runs soothly. oh and even pay for server when I can.
If You chose admin why are you going to be a good administrator???: I know almost all admins commands and still would be on alot. Also help where and when I can.
If You chose Moderator why you going to be a good Mod???: I can mod any thing you throw at me
03/01/2012 12:54 am
FieldagentOO
lilzmoneyAge:15
IGN (IN Game Name):Lilzmoney
Would you like admin, mod or co-owner?: Admin!
WHY????: I would like admin for many various reasons. First of all I'm very experienced in modding, and administrating servers. I didn't go for the co-owner position, because I believe that it's a bit too greedy, so I wanted to gradually build my rank! I am very experienced. I have been a mod on over 9 servers, and a admin on over 4. I know what I'm doing, and I am very dedicated, and easy going. I am lenient most times, but I know when to be mean, and pull out the big guns! I have so much experience dealing with players, and managing servers in a sense! I love helping players, and being part of servers development.
Are you Mature?: Yes, I am very mature!
Can i trust you???:Yes you most definitely can trust me, 100%! I hold a reputation of a very trustworthy person, and I am very dedicated to my role!
Are you good with building??: Yes, I am average/acceptional.
will you follow server rules? Of course I will, and I will enforce them!
If you chose Co-Owner what are you going to contribute???:
If You chose admin why are you going to be a good administrator???: I will be a good administrator for various reasons I stated above. I can help manage the server, and manage all the other mods and admins. I know exactly what I'm doing, and I know how to deal with those "rule breakers". I am very nice if I want to be, and I can be very mean. I have a fair attitude, and I definitely listen to both stories. My experience has taken such a high peak, that I can tell a troubled player, or a griefer by their name!
If You chose Moderator why you going to be a good Mod???:

lol get a life and stop making fun of people
03/01/2012 12:51 am
FieldagentOO
IGN (IN Game Name): FieldagentOO
Would you like admin, mod or co-owner?: Any I don't really care
WHY????: I love helping people and building stuff. I have been a mod and an admin on many other servers. I love helping people when they start out and I also like building things from towns to houses to shops to statues
Are you Mature?: yes
Can i trust you???: yes
Are you good with building??: yes
will you follow server rules? always do
If you chose Co-Owner what are you going to contribute???: I know most of the plug-ins and if I don't know one, that's what youtube is for ;D
If You chose admin why are you going to be a good administrator???: I know how to punish people without care of what they think.
If You chose Moderator why you going to be a good Mod???: As stated before I love helping people and building things.
02/29/2012 11:29 pm
Level 27 : Expert Zombie
nacho the menace
Omg........
02/29/2012 11:03 pm
lilzmoney
02/29/2012 11:01 pm
lilzmoney
02/29/2012 9:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
jvdcz
IGN (IN Game Name): Jvdcz_Admin
Would you like admin, mod or co-owner?: Any but I prefer Co-Owner or Admin.
WHY????: I haven't been Admin/Co-Owner/Moderator in very long. I miss the old days being very nice to people and banning the ones that don't listen.
Are you Mature?: Yes very mature. 16 yrs old.
Can i trust you???: Yes I am a very trustable guy.
Are you good with building??: Yes Im a very talented builder. I can build almost anything you want me to except statues (I'm so bad with them.)
will you follow server rules? Yes I always folow server rules.
If you chose Co-Owner what are you going to contribute???: Time and effort into the server. When I have been Co-Owner before, I have spent 3 months of generosity and building into that server.
If You chose admin why are you going to be a good administrator???: I am a great Admin. Never been hated by anyone (just the people I've banned). Overall people think I'm an amazing Admin and I haven't let them down.
If You chose Moderator why you going to be a good Mod???: Same as Admin but Mod has less permissions. It would still be an honor to be with your staff. I hope I have a great time playing at banning those who don't listen.
02/29/2012 9:01 pm
Level 27 : Expert Zombie
nacho the menace
lilzmoney you dont have to have A extreamly long application to be accepted i posted the info needed to and said what i needed to say
02/29/2012 8:57 pm
TwiggyG
IGN (IN Game Name): TwiggyG
Would you like admin, mod or co-owner?: Any position
WHY????: I want to help out with a good server
Are you Mature?: I am.
Can i trust you???: Of course.
Are you good with building??: Build all sorts of different building, ships, houses, streets and more.
will you follow server rules? Always do.
If you chose Co-Owner what are you going to contribute???: Read up on any pluggins or updates to keep the server running smooth.
If You chose admin why are you going to be a good administrator???: I like to keep order on servers. Griefing will not be tolerated.
If You chose Moderator why you going to be a good Mod???: Same as for admin. i will not take advantage of having a title.

I hope i can be a part of your server in the future!
Thanks,
TwiggyG
02/29/2012 8:49 pm
lilzmoney
02/29/2012 8:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
poopmasterc
IGN (IN Game Name):nachoboy9
Would you like admin, mod or co-owner?:Co-Owner
WHY????:Well im really good at teaching people about plugins and i am a really good player watcher i also know how to make plugins (honostly)
Are you Mature?:Yes i am mature ,i like a server that is serious most of the time
Can i trust you???:Yes i am a very trusible person this would not be the first server have been staff on
Are you good with building??:Yes i have a very unique style of building
will you follow server rules?Yes i will follow all the rules of the server very closly
If you chose Co-Owner what are you going to contribute???:i can contribute Knowledge about plugins and how to watch player's and how to tell if they are cheating or not
If You chose admin why are you going to be a good administrator???:I if get Admin i will do everything i am supposed to do with pride
If You chose Moderator why you going to be a good Mod???:All the same for mod
02/29/2012 7:57 pm
lilzmoney
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome