Looking for admins/builders/etc for minecraft server

fox_news's Avatar fox_news4/25/12 10:09 pm
11/6/2012 1:32 pm
JazzyLuv1789's Avatar JazzyLuv1789
Hello. its fox_news here telling you that its time to apply for applying epicness staff!
UNLIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
if you would like to apply for any spot on our staff please fill out the following:

Minecraft Name:
maturity(1/10):
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR):
why should you get this position:
why should i trust you:

if you applied for mayor you are most likely to get your spot, $1000 (on the server), and a FREE town!
if you made it your minecraft name will show up on this page:
http://applyingepicness.enjin.com/forum/m/3979149/viewthread/2909489-applying-epicness-survival-server-ops
fox_news
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/06/2012 1:32 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
JazzyLuv1789
MInecraft Name: jazzyluv1789
Skill: Decorating and Building
Maturity: 8/10
Applying for: Admin
Why i should have this position: I have been a admin on a server for a long time. sadly the server has went down. I try to focus on the other players as much as possible. I try to help the server as much as possible. I make sure the players are having fun but are following the rules also
Why you should trust me:Like i said i have been a trusted admin on a server for a long time. I have also never have been banned from a server.
06/24/2012 7:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
grimPstrife
Minecraft Name:grimPstrife
Skill With Minecraft: 7 I believe I have been playing for a year. I built a small town by myself and built a city with my cousin. Both have been lost to remaps.
maturity(1/10): I would say it depends really when its buisness a full 10 but as for when its play I can fly all over the place with myself not other players.
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR): admin and or builder.
why should you get this position: I want a fresh start honestly. I lost my town on Cubeville to a reset and recently I had a bad experience on darcecraft with terrible admins. I love to build on minecraft and look at my work and I would love to help build a server its kinda what I have wanted to do since the start.
why should i trust you:
Trust is really something you have to build. For now all I can say is that I want to help take it or leave it. I have felt how helpless and frustrating it can feel to be have a bad admin and I can promise I wont do that. I enjoy helping and I enjoy building nuff said.
05/28/2012 1:56 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Spider Rider
The_Doctor_iSGC
Minecraft Name: Fett202
Skill With Minecraft: Science it came out
maturity(1/10): 8
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR): Admin
why should you get this position: I have been Admin, Op, and Mod on many servers most of witch are outdated i am a admin that likes to make and help people with projects i am known to fool around sometimes but all other times i am a serious player.
why should i trust you: I am a great person on most servers i am a likable person on all servers i play on I have only been banned once but it was for banning a hacker who was the owners brother and I was told to ban him but then the owner banned me so otherwise i am a great person
Please send a Message to my profile if you have any questions or to tell me if i got the position
05/26/2012 2:12 pm
tjhex1
Minecraft Name: Tjakehaslam

Skill With Minecraft: very good/wait and see

maturity: (10/10)- ( I still make jokes )

what would you like to apply for:(admin)

why should you get this position: I should get this position because I have respect for all players and staff. I will enforce the rules of your server and make sure it stays safe from griefers and hackers. I am a trustworthy person and will be on the server a decent amount of time.

why should i trust you: I have previously owned a server so I know how stressful it can be sometimes and I also know that is reassuring to have an admin/admins you can trust; well I assure you, you can trust me, I will make your time as the owner a lot easier and fun.

Thanks for considering my application,
Jake
05/26/2012 2:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc490974
[deleted]
05/26/2012 1:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
killsalotxone
Minecraft Name:Killsalotx1
Skill With Minecraft:lets just say i have more then enough
maturity(1/10):10
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR):admin
why should you get this position: I believe i should get this position because i have been playing servers for a while and not many of them have an awsome staff and i think i can make your server start out with a great staff by hireing me and i can also help you with plugins because i have been codeing them for a while now.
why should i trust you: i believe you should trust me because if i enjoy playing on a server i would always help out the owner and anyone else that gets bugged by them annoying little kids and would like to lower the amount of people bugging the owner and the admin.
05/24/2012 7:16 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Farmer
Xainkrif
Minecraft Name: Xainkrif
Skill With Minecraft: Server administration and server protection
maturity(1/10): 9.7
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR): Administrator
why should you get this position: I am currently in charge of admins on another server and would not mind another admin position to keep busy.
why should i trust you: I have fall backs and references from my current server. If you would like to speak to someone from my current server, search my posts and look for shaman craft. I will not advertise his IP on your post because thats not fair.
05/24/2012 4:49 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ttrulez
also wats the server ip?
05/24/2012 4:42 am
ttrulez
u accepted me but I can't c my name on the website has it been updated? am I called a survival admin? or a normal admin
05/19/2012 11:59 pm
fox_news
New Staff has been accepted
Server is Almost done and the Build the spawn day is almost here

Build the spawn day:
build the spawn day is actually a weekend and it is when EVERYONE is allowed to build in spawn and create it. if you have a problem an admin should be on the help you. NO GRIEFING THE SPAWN WE HAVE BLOCK HISTORY!
05/20/2012 12:21 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
smothdude
So am I accepted?
05/19/2012 11:15 pm
jatinp
Am i accepted or did you not finish>
05/19/2012 10:24 pm
smothdude
Minecraft Name: smothdude
Skill With Minecraft: Been in minecraft since 1.4
maturity(1/10): 8.5
why should you get this position: I have been admin on many servers and I have common sense. I am a friendly joking person that likes to give advice. I can build minigames and things like trading place but I'm not really into it. If i wont be accepted for admin I guess I would take builder because I am sort of creative.
why should i trust you: I have only been banned from one server and that was only for saying pineapple. I don't know how to hack and I don't want to learn anytime soon.
05/19/2012 8:53 pm
jatinp
Oops sorry didnt know new page LOL
05/19/2012 8:53 pm
jatinp
*orange*
05/19/2012 8:52 pm
jatinp
*orange*
05/19/2012 8:52 pm
jatinp
Trust is also because search up elite toma leadership, it is for respectful people with discepline, I am in it, I am also in toma festival 2012 the guy witht he trembo (Staff) behind the guy with the orrange hair.
05/19/2012 8:48 pm
jatinp
Minecraft name:jatinp
Age:Sorry, I can't say it it is personal now sorry. But i am mature as 13.
skill:Anything really.. I am best at Moderating.
Maturity(1/10) 7-8/10
Why should i get this position:I am mature and i am really good at looking for stuff witch is againest rules and i make a really good admin i am admin on more than 1 but they are either lame forgot ip or banne dfor like bad reasons they were n00bs...
Why should I trust you:I never lie, why do you ask this it is too be earned!
05/09/2012 8:59 am
ttrulez
Minecraft Name: ttrulez
Skill With Minecraft: Building, World Edit, Help people when they need it.
Maturity(1/10) Around 8/10
Admin
Why should I get this position: I hav been a Admin on about 3-4 servers and I'm on all day to help people or get serious when the muck about to much.
Why should I trust you: I've never griefed never been banned either.But trust is something you earn.

Thanks Hope this is enough
05/09/2012 7:54 am
fox_news
look on the post because i am not the one who updates the staff page.
staff page link is in first post
05/08/2012 8:49 pm
jatinp
Me fox?
05/08/2012 5:07 pm
fox_news
New Staff has been accepted!
05/08/2012 5:03 pm
fox_news
yes the server will be up. i am just making sure everything is set before i release it
05/08/2012 5:31 am
BLACKOUT722
Ign: Blackout722
skills: everything and anything basicly ill do all the boring stuff im good at building redstone pixel art leading
Maturity: 9/10
applying: Admin
Why: Im good at leading trustworthy responsible do not abuse power think about what im saying organized fantastic people skills
Why should you trust me? trust cannot be bought so i believe that give me admin powers while under supervision of another staff member and that way i can gain trust
05/08/2012 3:53 am
Joshua3001
Hmm this has intrigued me but I don't know if you can trust me as I am a stranger but what the heck I'll give ya a shot
Minecraft Name: Joshua3001
Skill with minecraft: I built an airport this one time and use desert terrain a lot.
Maturity I'd say about a 6 depends if I mentally feel okay.
I would go for mod because I know how to be one but builder would suit me like a boss.
Why shouldn't I, I like to build stuff you have a fun server one - one equals a big idea.
Well you shouldn't but I'll add you on skype for a chat if not I wouldn't grief your server without a goal of accomplish something by ruining you.
05/08/2012 2:30 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter
undeadguy100
Minecraft Name: undaedguy100
Skill With Minecraft:9/10
maturity(1/10):10/10
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR): admin
why should you get this position: im really good at minecraft and ive always wanted to help with a sever
why should i trust you:put me up for a challenge ill do it.
05/08/2012 1:33 am
Level 28 : Expert Princess
BrenjukuLove
Minecraft Name: Brenjuku
Skill With Minecraft: I know all the commands and some plug-ins.
maturity(1/10): 9
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR): Admin or Mayor
why should you get this position: I am a dedicated and creative person who will usually always be on the server. I am a very helpful and kind person and I am just a fun person to be around
why should i trust you: I would never do anything to hurt you or server. That's just not the kind of person I am. I am a hard worker who will be dedicated to the server to the end. I will hopefully earn your trust through my dedication to your server. Thank you
05/08/2012 12:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Xexhos
Minecraft Name:Xexhos
Skill With Minecraft:I am good at building and am a good leader
maturity(1/10):8
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR):Builder or mayor(Whatever is available)
why should you get this position:I want to help this server and build beautiful things or have the next best town
why should i trust you:I have expierianced grief many times and would like to prevent it at all costs.
Please PM me with your answer
Thankyou
05/08/2012 12:29 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
iB3AST
Is this server even going to be up?
05/07/2012 9:06 pm
fox_news
the reason why most of you are not getting staff is because you are saying "i have been admin on other servers" or " i play servers a lot". by saying this you will not even be considered to be admin. please explain why without saying that you have been admins on other servers.
~fox_news
05/07/2012 3:29 am
BLACKOUT722
Ign: Blackout722
skills: everything and anything basicly ill do all the boring stuff im good at building redstone pixel art leading
applying: Admin
Why: Im good at leading trustworthy responsible do not abuse power think about what im saying organized fantastic people skills
Why should you trust me? trust cannot be bought so i believe that give me admin powers while under supervision of another staff member and that way i can gain trust
05/04/2012 10:27 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Sweetheart
The Micro Freak
MC Name: TheMicroFreak
Skill: Building and surviving, I've been on many servers
Maturity: 8 or 9
Applying for: Admin or Builder
Why: I think I'm responsible and trustworthy, I think... no KNOW you can depend on me
Why should you trust me: You could trust me or let me be an admin and I can prove that I am trustworthy.
05/04/2012 10:06 pm
fox_news
i am putting up the server for a little for a test run.
NEW OPS!:
please visit so i can op you. i need you to log in at least once (you can just log in then log out) so i can get your .char file to make you op. please tell me once you done so.
05/01/2012 11:23 pm
fox_news
server will be up very soon and it MAYBE cracked so people who didn't buy minecraft can join the game.
04/30/2012 6:00 pm
fox_news
NEW PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!
note: once i say that line, that means that ANYONE that made an application could have been accepted(doesn't matter what day you made your app).
04/30/2012 5:29 pm
fox_news
sorry my computer was broken for a little but i am back
04/27/2012 6:08 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Artist
dadjman
Minecraft Name:TrippyNinja
Skill With Minecraft:8/10
maturity(1/10):8/10 i like to joke XD
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR):admin/builder
why should you get this position:Because i love building and keeping control of the server
why should i trust you:because im a bawws
04/27/2012 5:57 pm
Level 1 : New Narwhal
cazzum12345
Minecraft Name:Kyznet
Skill With Minecraft:Helping people
maturity(1/10):9
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR):admin? or up to you
why should you get this position:im excperienced and on 5 servers im an admin
why should i trust you:Because i'm excperienced and well known on servers beacause im nice and trustworthy.
04/27/2012 9:17 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
knockout187
Minecraft Name: knockout187
Skill With Minecraft: Plugins and building
maturity(1/10):9
why should you get this position:I am good at enforcing rules, I am a staff member on other servers and have loads of experience! I am very dedicated and love helping others! I am also good with plugins!
why should i trust you: Because I am a staff member on other servers and I do a great job! I dont grief and I am honest!
04/27/2012 9:14 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Sunbin10
Hello

Minecraft Name: Sunbin10
Skill With Minecraft: Good Builder, Fast Worker, Game Knowledge.
maturity(10/10): I Am a very mature person for my age, i take Admin Responsibility seriously and do not abuse power.
what would you like to apply for: Admin
why should you get this position: I Believe i am a good Admin, I am well organised, and have Good people skills, i also have the time to be online helping people. I have had some great experience Being Head Admin on other minecraft serves too so i know what im doing.
why should i trust you: I believe ii must earn you trust, and i believe i can do that, i would be happy to come on your server and play for a bit to gain your trust before you Actually give me admin on your server.

Extra: I live in Australia, so i can be on when most other people cant, i have to time to be around as i home school.
04/27/2012 6:59 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
iB3AST
Hi, im IB3AST and i would like to apply for your Admin position for your server. Why choose me? Well, i have countless gaming experience in terms of Administrating a team or server. I owned many servers and host a few too. I also owned few mumble servers and other voice chats. If I do not get the position of the role i applied for, still, feel free to ask any questions you like to me.

Minecraft Name: LouiVII
Skill With Minecraft: Plugins and w.e and voxeling
maturity(1/10): it depends i will say. i would say there is time to be serious and to work and times to have fun. Like the saying all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
why should you get this position: Because i believe that i have the years of experience of administrating in a gaming team for eg Dragon Nest, Cabal, Counter Strike and also Minecraft etc
why should i trust you: I do not want your trust but i would like earn it from you. Trust is not something to play around.
04/27/2012 5:49 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ideogeny
IGN: Ideogeny
Skill With Minecraft:
Over a year's worth of experience. I have experience with redstone (sticky piston doors, powered tracks, auto-gardens), world edit/world guard, lwc/lockette, factions.

I mostly like to build epic structures and cities (walls, townhalls, castles)

maturity(1/10):
9 or 10 :B

what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR):
Builder

why should you get this position:
Building is and has always been my favorite thing to do on minecraft, and I've picked up a fair share of tips and tricks over my time on the game.

why should i trust you:
I've never been banned for greifing, trash talking/racism, or disrespect to an admin. You can check mcbans or any other ban client.
04/27/2012 5:13 am
theeviljd
Minecraft Name: theeviljd
Skill With Minecraft: I've been playing for 2 years now, about 18 months on servers so I am good a building castles, town cities etc.
maturity(1/10): 9/10 (I am mature and responsible but also want a laugh)
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR): a builder or an admin
why should you get this position: Because I am friendly, good at building and will make sure everyone has a good time.
why should i trust you: There is no real reason to trust me, as I am just someone on the internet, but I am very loyal and trustworthy and to see that maybe I should have a trial on your server so we can build up our trust.
04/25/2012 11:28 pm
fox_news
people have been accepted!
04/25/2012 11:14 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Nngag
Minecraft Name: ningag2
Skill With Minecraft: 10/10
maturity(1/10): 10/10
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR): admin
why should you get this position: i want to help the server by keeping it clean from greifers and hackers, enforce the rules, help anyone who needs help, make sure everyone is having fun, i don't ban for no reason, i don't op anyone for no reason (not even if their my friend),i'm not a greifer like those idiots,i had my own server (i'm good at running servers) i have been admin on 3 servers and mod on 3, i know all sorts of commands (i'm always learning more), i'm a great builder and i'm really helpful
i have skype also
why should i trust you: because i am very loyal and trustful
04/25/2012 11:11 pm
King_of_Mice
Minecraft Name: King_of_Mice
Skill With Minecraft: I am a pretty decent builder (not epic unfortunately) but am a quick learner. I also like to experiment with things that usually turn out great.
maturity(1/10):9/10
why should you get this position: I am a great people person, and love to see my friends happy. I want to help keep the griefers from griefing the places that they aren't allowed to in (as some servers allowing griefing in certain areas) and I wish to help the new people get started.
why should i trust you: I am on many other servers, and on those I am a great player. One is Darcecraft. I hate griefers, for I have been griefed myself and know wha it is like to lose your stuff. I really want to help.
04/25/2012 10:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
TryhardCrafter
Also what is the ip
04/25/2012 11:24 pm
fox_news
the ip will be reset once we go 24/7 so don't bother right now
04/25/2012 10:48 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
TryhardCrafter
Minecraft name: sh00ter87
What I would like to apply for: Admin
Why: I have had a lot of experience on other servers. I have been admin on about 4 or 5 servers in the past so i think I am experienced. Also, I would invite people to the server, to try and get it bigger, so we can have more people. I can also help with the building too!
Trust: I would NEVER grief, thats's just stupid. And since I said, im experienced so I will know what to do as an admin. I will be able to get rid of griefers and such.

Hope I can be admin!

Thanks
04/25/2012 10:30 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
Jelkins01
Minecraft Name: Jelkins001
Skill With Minecraft: 2 years experience, I love to build highly organized Medium Sized populated towns.
maturity(1/10): 9
what would you like to apply for(admin/builder/MAYOR): Admin/Builder (Both would be great!)
why should you get this position: I am a very organized person who can handle the requests of multiple people at the same time, I can keep projects on track and keep people happy.
why should i trust you: I NEVER EVER grief, as it is unethical to destroy projects people have spent time on just to make them mad. I listen to instructions well and can do almost everything that i am asked. Trust is a valuable thing that can not be bought, only gained.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome