Looking for builders

giannisgr_'s Avatar giannisgr_10/8/14 10:15 am
10/8/2014 10:40 am
B0risPlaysMC's Avatar B0risPlaysMC
hi guys im looking for builders for my server(isnt ready yet) if you wanna help write bellow some things about you and your skills..
giannisgr_
Level 24 : Expert Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2014 10:40 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
B0risPlaysMC
Hi there! I am the owner of the Nekro Build team and we would love to help out your server! If you would like to get more info about our build team please add me on skype at: NekroCraft Network
We are very good with our builds for instance spawns,game lobbies and lots more!

Good luck on your server!
10/08/2014 10:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jumbojr111
10/08/2014 10:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jumbojr111
Hello i am Ryan!
I am 13 and a half years old but do not worry i am very mature for my age!
I am applying for Builder! (I can set up configs if you want!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My IGN is: jumbojr11
I know i am not the most technical person ever but over time i have learned a lot about being a Dev and i think i could set up some Awesome Ranks for every server / world / gamemode with Kits and commands!

I am somewhat one the wealthier side IRL so i will donate to the server if needed i can also upgrade the servers RAM. Sorry i say I as in me but i mean my parents income. I have also a lot of freinds and people that will join the server and be very Faithfull and active! I by the way am Admin on moosecraft (a server that has a steady 20 the lowest it gets is 8 players
on at one time which all of these players love me and i can get them on) I also have some great ideas for plugins, marriage plugin, ICU plugin, punnishmental plugin, pets plugin, Dragon plugin, timber plugin (by the way thats officialy up to date), plugin
(one of the cool commands r one where you can litterly type /RankMake and it will make all ranks that are known (do configs perms and everything) this will consist of trusted, helper, head helper, member, builder, head builder, trial mod, Mini Mod, Mod, Head Mod, and u get it i quess…
Next is World Edit EXPANDED (they also call it Galaxy edit its awesome ill show u some commands)
I am also a great medival builder Check my build team out redstoners Guild! we are an MC edit and world edit group and we use a few other plugins to! We do lots of spawn, pvp arena, and medieval builds. We have over 20 active members!
Let me Just get this out there i do sometimes like spawn in stuff in if its an OP factions server. say you have a kit God i might spawn that in. I am very honest as you can tell and i honestly
do love seeing other servers grow and see people be happy…. In most apps that would be bullshit but heres the catch i also like being staff on a server for all the respect you get and the freedom and the feeling of being in charge!
My Perks and Talents Also Why You should choose me for this staff spot: I am very very very very very good at world edit and regular building so i can help make the server an AMAZING spawn! I am also planning on making a nice shop, a epic pvp arena, and some intense parkour!
I am a very very very very very very nice and extremely helpful person so if you need help just give me a call on my skype or something which is tatumcaligirl! (yes i use my sisters so what mother fucker XD) Next there is my email: ryanmoody525@gmail.com ! Last we have teamspeak: I have not used it in a while but i think its JumboGamerXD Thats it for contact info! Next i am very very very active! What can i say i have no life! I still do have school though so i can be on for about 1 through 2 hours on a weekday and the whole day on a weekend! I am also a very loyal person so i will stay on the server for ever! i do not believe in hacks or cheats so i will make sure to punish all the hackers i find on the server if i have proof and not just because they killed me. I am also a extremely experienced Minecrafter in general i have been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.7.2! Which brings me to my next subject, my staff experience! I have been staff on at least 100 servers and on those servers the people loved me! i have even been trial-mode on TheArchon which is a famous youtubers server! Next we have my experience on your server. I know i have not been on long at all (about 3 or 4 days) im sure you can tell that i am willing to make this server grow. If you trust me i can make thOver all you would be making a mistake not choosing me for staff so i hope you like what im all about!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY APP AND I HOPE YOU LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! <3
:3

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APP!

~~~~jumbojr11~~~~
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome