Looking For Builders and Lore Writers For an RPG Server

16Bitforge's Avatar 16Bitforge9/17/14 10:45 pm
1 emeralds 440 5
9/24/2014 9:22 pm
Reggles's Avatar Reggles
Hello, I am one of the people in charge of leading the creation of an RPG server known as "Fellhaven", at least it will be when it is completed (Name change may be possible in the future.) We are looking for people who would be willing to assist us in building and writing lore for the server. We currently have one lore writer, but we're looking to find at least 4 more. As for builders, we'll take as many as we can. Below I have placed some images of what we have done in terms of building so far (open the spoiler to view the images)

Click to reveal

Applying

Of course, we're not going to let just anyone come onto the server, so all those interested in helping us must fill out the proper application (as seen below.)

Notice: If your post isn't in the application format, your post won't even be considered.

Application Format:

Minecraft Name: (Self-Explanatory)

What position you are applying for: (Builder or Lore Writer)

About You: (Give us a little bit of information about yourself; not your life story, just anything we'd need to know ahead of time.)

Your good qualities: (Qualities you have that you believe would make you a good choice.)

Examples of your work: (Show us a few examples of your builds. For lore writers, you can ignore this part, our head lore writer will evaluate you personally.)

If your application has been accepted, I will personally message you asking for your Skype username so I may add you to the RPG Group Chat. If you message me asking if your application has been accepted, consider your application denied.

Notice: We are not willing to pay for builders, we are creating this server for fun not for profit. (Shocking, I know)
16Bitforge
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect