Looking for Builders for GUNCOLONY

pale1's Avatar pale19/22/20 4:06 pm
1 emeralds 96
Hey Planet Minecraft! I'm pale1, the head builder on the Guncolony server and I'm here to recruit new builders to our network!

What is Guncolony?
Guncolony is the premier Minecraft first person shooter. The server features an extensive library of custom 3D modeled guns, and a variety of gamemodes from fast-paced deathmatch to high-stakes, strategic defusal. All of this is done without any mods required. We average around 15-30 players right now and we keep on growing with every update. It's really hard to explain all the complex features in a short post so I highly recommend you check out the server for yourself so you can understand what it's all about (IP: Guncolony.com).

Check out these clips:
Gameplay clip 1
Gameplay clip 2
Gameplay clip 3

What can you do as a Builder?
Builders are a crucial part of Guncolony's development. Most of our content relies on the hard work of builders who create well thought out maps for our PvP and PvE gamemodes. Everything you make for Guncolony will be seen multiple times a day by hundreds of people and used frequently in our gamemodes. You will have a lot of freedom to create anything you can imagine, as long as it plays well as a map for a first person shooter. (If you want to check out a few examples take a look at my profile)

Why am I making this post?
For a server as technically complex as Guncolony, we are severely understaffed. The past couple of years, we have been relying solely on the work of 3-4 builders to produce all of the maps for the game. Guncolony could easily become one of the most popular servers on Minecraft with a proper development team working on new updates.

Why should you apply?
Guncolony offers a very unique twist to Minecraft which I personally believe no other server offers. As a builder you will be able to design all kinds of maps for Guncolony with various different themes and gamemodes in mind. We have a scenario mode which features battles from real wars like the storming of the beaches at Normandy or the battle of Stalingrad. Additionally, we also have plenty of map remakes from popular FPS games like CS:GO and Call of Duty and plenty of custom made maps designed by our build team! As a builder you will be able to join us in creating this content as well as working on the enormous open-world style gamemode we have planned.

If you are interested in joining the team, reply below or send me a message on PMC!

We hope you will consider joining our team!
pale1
Level 49 : Master Dolphin