Looking for builders for pvp-rpg server.

Xcisso's Avatar Xcisso9/27/13 11:48 pm
1 emeralds 192 3
9/28/2013 1:54 pm
thomacreeper's Avatar thomacreeper
Hello there! I just started a new rpg-pvp server and need some builders. I currently need a town, and the spawn. You will set as a server moderator, and get all the donation bonuses.

I am currently making the plugin for the server, which includes classes(with some different abilities and talent points - with level up), arena, pvp ratings, pvp ranks, pvp gear, quests ++, as well as setting up the website(i do have a domain set up and payed for, so the server will stream stats and pretty much whatever i want to the website).

If you want to participate in this great project, please post a comment here telling me a thing or two about yourself(It also helps if you know a thing or two about the warcraft universe, since the city is going to be inspired by Stormwind. It is easy to look up references on the internet tho, so will not be a problem anyway. ). To get the server IP, please add me on skype: how.high.are.u

If you actually help out and do your part to get the city up i will consider you a co-owner of the server, because it is a bit of work to do. (All expenses will be covered by me)
Xcisso
Level 59 : Grandmaster Modder