forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Looking for team for RPG WW2 themed server!

1 emerald8 replies253 views
created 05/28/2014 11:33 pm by Aniketus
last reply 05/29/2014 11:14 am
Here's the description for the server!

Players will have 5 default bases to choose from: Germany, Soviet Union, USA, UK, France. Players can rank up within their faction by killing other army players and NPCs. Once a player is gone from their duties or base for a certain amount of time they will be considered a traitor from whatever army they were apart of. The players that did happen to go "A-wall" will not be screwed over from the game. All though they will be chased almost 24/7 from their previous army they will have a chance to level up and create their own. Custom factions/armies can set up trades and become allies with others. But once one army destroys and takes over another they will have right to edit the terrain, loot everything, etc. for a certain amount of time. The armies will also be fighting for unclaimed land in Western Europe. Once the land is claimed they will have all rights to it. Players will be able to donate to buy "level-up packs." Default armies will be controlled and generaled by staff (also will give the staff some fun).

I am currently looking for
Builders
Coders
Designers
WW2 Freaks
Tank Schematics

If you are interested please apply in this format!

Name:
Position:
Pictures of previous work:
Why you think you would be helpful?
Posted by avatar
Aniketus
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

8 replies

05/29/2014 11:14 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Nom900
...You do realize Japan was a major country in WWII, right? And you do realize that it wasn't listed as a faction you could join...
I could go on for ages about certain things in WWII. Order 9066, Regiment 441 (which no one ever knows about, even though they are still the most decorated regiment in all of American history).
I think you might want to actually get more historians than just a few middle or high school students for information. Obviously, that likely isn't possible, but at least try and get some good books/documentaries on various elements of WWII. Getting good history (like the Zimmerman telegram) will help really enhance your RPG feel.
05/29/2014 11:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Plasm0n
Name: Joe Phillips
IGN: Plasm0n
Position: WW2 Freak/Extreme Nerd
Skype: Joe Phillips, however my Microphone is terminally broken and I probably won't be getting a new one any time soon, so I'll PM you my eMail.
Experience: As I said, I am an utter WW2 Freak. I have knowledge on almost every aspect of WW2- weapons, tanks, political mumbo-jumbo and aircraft. Aircraft are my speciality. I can help you formulate ideas on the subject, and work out the RPG aspect. I'm learning how to code, although at this stage I won't be much use to you in that area.
Pictures of previous work: Does this bit only apply to builders?
Why you think you would be helpful? In my opinion, I think that every decent staff member on a server contributes something "To the table." In my opinion, I contribute something else "To the table." I have experience in moderation and writing lore. Oh and WW2 stuff. Never thought that would be good on a minecraft server. Whereas someone else might have experience in GFX design. I hope you can see my point.

Thanks for considering my application.

- Plasm0n

P.S: It's A-WOL (Absent Without Leave)
P.P.S: I would do Allies and Axis, simply for if someone from the UK attacks the soviets the RP element of the server will dissolve.
05/29/2014 1:38 am
Aniketus
bump
05/29/2014 1:10 am
hy3064
Name:Albert
IGN:kolee5454
Position:Designers
Experience:Staff on lots of sevrers
Please ask me for ip and name In pm
Why you think you would be helpful?
I Can do wat ever you want
Eg make plugins
Build
Config plugins
Website
Setup donation
Make server banner

Anything

Please pm me
05/29/2014 1:03 am
Aniketus
bump
05/29/2014 12:18 am
Aniketus
bump
05/28/2014 11:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
captkirk18
Name: doogie
IGN:doogie2000
Skype:I dont have but I can make My Email is: [email protected]
Experience:I have had lots of experience playing on factions servers so I know how to help run.
Pictures of previous work:I dont have any
Why you think you would be helpful?I think I could be helpful because I am smart, friendly, a good leader and a fun guy to be around I could help make the server more enjoyable for everyone. I also have very good leadership abilities and a nack for bringing people together.
What do you want to be: well I want to be some sort of server rank, like mod or maybe head admin, something like that. But I would also be your WWII history freak. I have learned about the war since I was 7, loving every second of it. I also know a lot about tanks and the different countries involved. And can I suggest using Italy instead of France, since France was obliterated by Germany in the first few months of war with Germany.
05/28/2014 11:49 pm
Aniketus
bump

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome