forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Looking for builders ~Get Rewarded~

1 emerald4 replies90 views
created 01/31/2014 10:39 pm by moltak100
last reply 01/31/2014 11:05 pm
Hi im the owner of fadeprison and im looking for some builders , what would get from it ? Elite ranks [$100] on my server. Builders must know how to build Mine blocks, such as A block B block etc... Must be a good builder too, had some bad once didnt get anything done. anyways if interested msg me ASAP ~
Posted by avatar
moltak100
Level 37 : Artisan Network

4 replies

01/31/2014 11:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheClutchMeerkat
I Know but i thought that would help my chances of being accepted. But anyways i would like to be a builder if you dont mine My IGN is DRUNKmeerkat
01/31/2014 10:47 pm
TheClutchMeerkat
Im Very Interested Auctualy I Play On The Server As It IS

So If I Get Accepted Tell Me And It Be Very Good

ill make my own app

Why do you want to be staff?

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their

Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards

me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
8.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though

I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I

still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I

don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first,

and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on QrzzyCraft, a 30 slot public

server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't

like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and

then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members

possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on GhostCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had

9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of

time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger

server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
I live in a small town in North Carolina, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going

multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
01/31/2014 10:50 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Network
moltak100
Im not asking for staff members , im asking for a builder who can build prison mines and will be rewarded elite rank
01/31/2014 10:45 pm
Menezes22
Im interested. IP?

Thanks.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome