Looking For Builders & Helpers

Mediocre_Jake's Avatar Mediocre_Jake2/13/15 9:38 pm
2/16/2015 1:49 am
PolarEpix's Avatar PolarEpix
Hello,

I am currently starting a new server and I am looking for builders and helpers who are interested in helping me develop a new server. I have an empty slate with the server and I'm not really sure what to do. I was thinking of setting up some sort of RPG/Economy server, but I haven't decided.

I am looking for builders and creative helpers. Even if you have no skill at building or helping with plugin setups, any creative input with ideas is welcome. If you're interested in helping, you can either reply to this thread and I will PM you, or you can just PM me. I will add you on Skype if you are actually willing to help and we can discuss the server further.

Jake
Mediocre_Jake
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/16/2015 1:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
PolarEpix
Hello! I see you need a little help with you server! I am great with anything you need. I am a experienced builder while in the process of learning much more. I would love to help and thank you for your time <3
02/15/2015 11:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
DraftBuilds
Hello! I work with Draftbuilds! If you would like a lobby, arena, spawn, prison, or hub made for your new server, we are the team for you! We have some of the cheapest prices, great quality, and work quickly and efficiently! If you would like to further this conversation, PM me and we will get with you ASAP!

~Draft
02/15/2015 5:50 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Mediocre_Jake
Contacted those that are interested. Still looking for anybody willing to help though.
02/14/2015 12:30 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Steveassasian
I can help, if you want to you can add me on Skype

Skype name= Steveassasian
02/14/2015 12:08 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
OhGee
I have the right person to help you!
pm me if your interested
hes a great builder and loves to help.
02/13/2015 10:54 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
DarkMatterGaming2
Im a very good builder and very active
02/13/2015 10:38 pm
Amm0theman
If you're still looking for people to help, I would love to join. I've built in minecraft sense alpha stage, and will love to help a server community grow. If you would like to talk, add me on skype or pm me on pmc. Thanks for your time! (Skype: Amm0theman)
02/13/2015 10:36 pm
Soapsniperz14
hey I am a good builder and is good with server start up and be willing to help msg me on Skype @ soapsniperz14
02/13/2015 9:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Carsie8
MY SKYPE IS

Carson Kennett
it will say cowkennett under it in small letters
02/13/2015 9:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Carsie8
I WILL HELP
Planet Minecraft

Website