forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Looking for configurators/developers.

1 emerald4 replies66 views
created 11/25/2016 5:26 pm by stonehatch
last reply 11/26/2016 8:12 am
Hello, I recently bought a dedicated server with 16gb of ram and i am currently using 8 of them on my own server (not from a minecraft host like: minespan, fluctis, ggservers or anything like that). I just setup the control panel for it. So now am ready to start working on the server! But to do that i would like to have somone to help me with the config files, permissions, etc. It can be alot of work for one person so i would like to hire 1-2 configurators/developers to help sort this out.

Application:

IGN:

Timezone:

Experience:

List some essentials plugins (for factions):

What makes you better then others?

About yourself:
Posted by avatar
stonehatch
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

11/26/2016 7:56 am
Level 1 : New Network
iTemmy
IGN:iTemmy

Timezone:GMT+11

Experience:I have owned 2 servers of my own that i paid for and i have become owner on a network called Ominous network and also owner on a server called skyzonemc on all of these servers i have done config work.

List some essentials plugins (for factions):essentials spawn, essentials chat, factions (depends on what other plugins you are using to decide which factions plugin to use), a shop plugin (depends on preferences to what type of what plugin that you want to use), vault, some sort of permissions plugin, silkspawners, combattag, factionstop.

What makes you better then others? I have had much experience working with multiple different people and i have worked on multiple different servers.

About yourself: I am a young minecraft player looking for something to do and this looks like something i would enjoy doing
11/26/2016 8:12 am
stonehatch
I have added you on skype.
11/26/2016 5:33 am
stonehatch
bump
11/25/2016 10:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
HoboRage69
IGN: HoboRage69

Timezone:PST

Experience: I have many experience with all roles in a minecraft staff, to helper through co-owner. I know how to manage plugins and configuring them, i know how to build and if i would rate myself i would give myself a 8. and the other staff postions you get the idea

List some essentials plugins (for factions): Obviously factions but instead of that it would be factionstop, combattag, clearlag, healthbar, pv, silkspawners, worldborder, etc

What makes you better then others? What makes me better than others.... hmmm... well i am experience in minecraft for over 8 years and I know how to build and im very friendly with the community and can get along with the server and I dont abuse my powers and ask the owner before doing anything.

About yourself: I am mature a 10/10

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome