Looking for Dedicated Staff

hUntyMC's Avatar hUntyMC4/15/18 10:07 am history
3 emeralds 258 8
4/22/2018 12:01 pm
mecho_the_mighty's Avatar mecho_the_mighty

Hello Everyone!

I am currently in the process of developing, and creating a server that will interest and be enjoyable for anyone that joins. A server that will be a unique and of course fun experience that will keep people coming back. I myself have a few new ideas beyond what is already popular, but I want some others to help me in the process of creating other ideas, and coming up with a vision for a server that will be successful.

What I am looking for
I am looking for dedicated people, passionate in creating a server and community that will thrive in the current state of Minecraft. I would love to have help in every area, a group who can configure plugins well, talented builders, and dedicated staff. All of these I want to help us from our servers early stages and stick with us until release and onward. Those who are wanting to be staff will be the ones doing the things stated above. I need people who want to form ideas for a successful server. Most importantly I want people who are just anting to have a good time and grow together as a community.

Personal Experience
I myself have been part of a few 75-100+ player servers 2 of which where from the very beginning ideas, and the others I became staff over time. I have also owned a successful factions server with unique rpg elements a few years back.

Application

Ign:
Previous server experience:
Why you want to be part of this server:
What position would you like to apply for:
Discord Name:
Do you have a mic:

For this section of the application please put a number 1-10 as the answers to relay what you are talented in.
(1 being very inexperienced 10 being extremely experienced. )

Configuring Plugins:
Building:
Managing Players:
Marketing the server to other players:
hUntyMC
Level 14 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2018 8:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_Sleez_
Ign: _Sleez_
Previous server experience: I use to be very active in several Minecraft server communities holding several ranks upon many servers, even Owned an Co-Owned a server with a buddy of mine.
Why you want to be part of this server: I recently got back into the Minecraft community and I'm looking for a server to dedicate my time and put my my experience to good use.
What position would you like to apply for: Admin if available but I coupd settle with Mod and move my way up
Discord Name: _Sleez_
Do you have a mic: Yes

For this section of the application please put a number 1-10 as the answers to relay what you are talented in.
(1 being very inexperienced 10 being extremely experienced. )

Configuring Plugins:8
Building:6
Managing Players:9
Marketing the server to other players:10
04/22/2018 12:01 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
Please contact me on discord.

Blocky#5494
04/17/2018 1:49 am
WaffleHusky
IGN: DwarfWaffle

Previous Server Experience: I've had some experience both in staff and building. I'm fairly good at coming up with ideas and also with building. I can build castles, large 3D characters (if you need any) and much more (including houses). I love to help others too, so I have always tried to help out whenever someone seems to be in need of help. I'm also a good listener if anyone needs any advice or help with anything, or maybe they just want to rant, I'm always there.

What position would you like to apply for: If I ask for both builder and mod/admin, would that be a bad thing? If not, I'd be cool with mod or admin, whichever role you think I'd fill better! :D

Discord Name: Jaytuberhusky#3591

Do you have a mic: Yes, it's not all that good, but it definitely blocks out the background sounds and pretty much only takes in my voice (if nothing else is around loud enough to make noise).

Configuring Plugins: My brother used to own a server (then it got deleted and he had to remake it. It's been closed for a while though) I was co-owner/admin on both. I was usually the builder and admin/mod who helped make the mini games and other staff/players get situated. I loved to direct people where to go and explain things to them. But I have absolutely no experience in Plug-ins, however, my brother does. So I could tell him about his server and ask him to join staff too, if your ok with that. (experience- 1..or 0.)

Building: Pretty good experience! Probably a 6, 7, or 8, depending on what you want me to build or how you'd like me to build it.

Managing Players: I'd like to say that is up to the players to let me know how well I manage them, but I'd guess I'm about a 6 or 7.

Marketing the server to other players: I'm okay at that, however I'd rather not get banned from other servers if I advertise, so I don't really want to do that. I can let others know about a really cool server though and guide them here. Experience? Probably 3 or 4.

I hope this is good! <3 :D (I'm a girl btw. Just wanted to let you know!)
04/16/2018 1:31 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Hunter
hUntyMC
Thank you for these replies yesterday, I have begun adding those that I am interested in on discord. I am still in search of more members though for our server. So do not hesitate to apply!
04/15/2018 2:30 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect
Snouzuless
Goodday,

Filled in truthfully!

Ign:
Snouzuless

Previous server experience: atm i am builder for ScarletMC server, HGS server, CP server & got my own builders channel on discord.
Also i was builder on a closed server: DHDserver

Why you want to be part of this server: I am always looking for more, increasing my contacts and my skills. But especially i want to help pp, nd i think i can help you in this ;)

What position would you like to apply for: Builder (/event leader)

Discord Name: Snouzuless#7205

Do you have a mic: Yup

Configuring Plugins: 1 (Never done it, but for my daily job i ofter work with code programs so might work out for me. And as i said i am always looking to increase my skills!)

Building: 8
https://www.instagram.com/snouzuless/
https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/snouzuless/

Managing Players: 8

Marketing the server to other players: 6

Greetings Thomas,
Snouzuless
04/15/2018 2:08 pm
Wewer1212
Ign: Rubberduki

Previous server experience: I've been playing minecraft for quite awhile, now. I've been playing since the release of 1.2.4 and have loved the concept of multiplayer servers every since. I have been Moderator and Administrator on many small servers that are now sadly shut down. I have also owned my own server and know how hard it is to trust people and believe them. I also used to be a Head-Moderator on a Garry's Mod server called Imperial Entertainment. I resigned from this position as it was summer and I had planned on losing weight. The server was pretty popular had about 200-300 regulars and 20-30 people on at a time.

Why you want to be part of this server: Just scrolling through the planet minecraft archives if you will, I was looking for a server particularloy to become a staff member, I won't lie. I want to be a part of a new community as I've just come out of a little hiatus from minecraft however I'm ready to take on a new responsibility as a staff member.

What position would you like to apply for: Any sort of secretary position such as Administrator or Moderator

Discord Name: RubberDuki#1660

Do you have a mic: I do.
04/15/2018 1:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
hogwarts_alumni8
Ign: hogwarts_alumni8
Previous server experience: I have been moderator on a 2 servers and admin.
Why you want to be part of this server: I want to help the server grow.
What position would you like to apply for: Administrator or Moderator. (I don't know anything about plugins and that kind of stuff, so I wouldn't be a good developer.)
Discord Name: hogwarts_alumni8#4802
Do you have a mic: Yup.

Configuring Plugins: 1
Building: 7-8
Managing Players: 8
Marketing the server to other players: 8 (If by marketing you mean advertising and getting more players to join.)
04/15/2018 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Maho
GN: fatihoow6161

Previous server experience: I was a builder on a server that closed

Why you want to be part of this server: Because the server i was building on closed

What position would you like to apply for: Builder

Discord Name: Mahooow#9913

Do you have a mic: Yes,

Configuring Plugins: 3

Building: 10
click here for my builds

Managing Players: 6

Marketing the server to other players: 4
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome