Looking for experienced Builders and Devs

Eatshit's Avatar Eatshit3/2/14 2:34 pm
1 emeralds 192 7
3/2/2014 3:58 pm
PrimaryRaids's Avatar PrimaryRaids
I am currently looking for builders and devs for my large adventure minecraft server. Please fill out the form below to apply!

Builder or Dev (or both):
Experience:
(for builders) What can you build? (dungeons, houses, shops, etc):
(for devs) What can you do? (code, permissions, command blocks, etc):
What will you work for? (money, rank, for fun):
Donation ability (not required):
Good things about you:
Gender (not required, but encouraged):

Thanks for reading, and good luck!
-Flood
Eatshit
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/02/2014 3:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PrimaryRaids
Builder or Dev (or both): Builder mainly, I would apply for developer but my eclipse is broken.
Experience: Out of a 1-10 I'd HONESTLY say a 10. I've been playing and running minecraft multiplayer servers for 3 years.
(for builders) What can you build? (dungeons, houses, shops, etc): Pretty much anything.
(for devs) What can you do? (code, permissions, command blocks, etc):
What will you work for? (money, rank, for fun): Rank and fun.
Donation ability (not required): Not able to donate.
Good things about you: Great sense of humor. I'm always motivated to get things done, great experience, great knowledge, very ethical.
Gender (not required, but encouraged): Secret
03/02/2014 3:56 pm
Eatshit
unbanned again
03/02/2014 3:50 pm
w00t
It says I'm still banned X0
03/02/2014 3:34 pm
Eatshit
The server is back in control, UnlocatedDeath is banned and I am planning on ddosing him into the ground. you have been unbanned, and once you get on I'll re-promote you. Most of the builds have been salvaged also!
-Flood
03/02/2014 3:29 pm
w00t
HEY it's w00t again

Builder or Dev (or both): Builder. I can execute builder position with responsibility and discipline.
Experience: Creative builder and been with minecraft since 1.4.7.
(for builders) What can you build? (dungeons, houses, shops, etc): Shops, houses and some common redstone creations. I'm not super experienced with redstone though, just decent.
(for devs) What can you do? (code, permissions, command blocks, etc): None.
What will you work for? (money, rank, for fun): Any. Really I just love minecraft, and I would do it for fun, but as the server becomes very popular I would like a rank. Also I need a new minecraft account, and since I don't have a debit account anymore and I don't use Paypal, I guess eventually after this server flourishes you could pay me with that.
Skype: Remember, I don't have one. I use my email (you know it) in case you forgot its brandon.n2000@gmail.com
Donation ability (not required): Probably, but I'd have to like the server enough.
Good things about you: I'm creative and persistent and patient. I also am mature for my age.
Gender (not required, but encouraged): Male.

Note: I saw what UnlocatedDeath was doing to the other server we were working on. I was working on the lightning dungeon, and then he joined; destroying everything using //superpickaxe and TNT. He then banned me from the server, demoting me from Developer as well. If the server is back in your control, could you grant me access back in?
03/02/2014 3:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tabel12
Builder or Dev (or both): Both
Experience: Im a dev, owner, im admin on a hamachi server, and im head admin
(for builders) What can you build? (dungeons, houses, shops, etc): Hours and arenas
(for devs) What can you do? (code, permissions, command blocks, etc):perms
What will you work for? (money, rank, for fun): Fun, Help out,
Donation ability (not required):
Good things about you: im 14 4 years of minecraft
Gender (not required, but encouraged): male
03/02/2014 2:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trust_me_im_asian
Builder or Dev (or both): Builder. Definitely builder.
Experience: worked on a couple of servers. I can show you them later if you want. I've also made a few noteworthy redstone contraptions here and there. I have a .blogspot website that showcases a few of them.
(for builders) What can you build? (dungeons, houses, shops, etc): redstone mechanism, along with natural-looking structures.
(What will you work for? (money, rank, for fun): generally for fun, but if you're offering money... well... you know...
Donation ability (not required): once I get my paypal working again, I'll see if the server is worth donating.
Good things about you: I'm a good problem solver and I work well with others. (for the most part) I can also work with data tags in command blocks, which will expand the type of things that your server will be able to do.
Gender (not required, but encouraged): Male, and proud. (not trying to be sexist or anything)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome