-=Looking for good builders=-

OutOfMyLife's Avatar OutOfMyLife11/29/17 11:55 pm history
1 emeralds 225 3
12/1/2017 9:32 pm
OutOfMyLife's Avatar OutOfMyLife

-=Looking for good builders=-

-Hello there! I am the Head-builder of a new unreleased server that will be called NetherCube. I am looking for builders that have a good amount of experience with building and using tools such as Worldedit and/or Voxelsniper. The NetherCube server will be mainly based around elytra game and theres gonna be a couple of minigames to go along with it-

-Here are a couple of pictures to show what the server has right now building wise-

Abandoned Medieval Market Place

Duels Map

Medieval Winter Village

-As you can see from the pictures above, our standards will be very high when it comes to how good you are at building-
You will have to meet the following requirements to join this team

• You need to have discord because of communication purposes

• You must to be at-least 12 years old

• You have to know at-least the basics of Worldedit and Voxelsniper

• You have to be active at-least 1 or 2 hours per day, if there's a reason as to why you can't be on some days, you can tell me in the application

-Application-

Since we don't have a forums or server website yet, the applications will be done through discord and on the build-server
The application will go like this:
You will be asked a series of questions just to see how good you are or where your level is at building
After the questions are done you will have 2 choices, you can either do a Trial-Build with a 3 hour timer on it (There will be a button if you are done early)
Or you could show me a series of ScreenShots showing things that you've built and then do a mini-trial to prove that you've built those builds

-Rules-

Just because there will most likely be some people that will not be up to our standards and/or denied
If you get denied or you just weren't up to our standards, you will not be able to re-apply. Please do not spam the thread with pointless comments
If you spam this thread you will most likely not be picked and will be blocked.
If you get accepted into the team that doesn't guarantee that you'll stay in the team.
If you don't follow the server rules and/or you start slacking and giving toxic behavior, you will be fired.
If you get denied do not take it personally, that would just mean you weren't up to our standards.

To apply for the build team, add me on discord (LifeAlt#7165) and i'll try to answer asap to start the application.
for the people who live outside of the U.S it will be harder for me to manage or get to you in time, but I will try my best!

Good luck!

OutOfMyLife
Level 1 : New Miner