I am looking for a legit minecraft server that is always u!

Tylerkish's Avatar Tylerkish12/28/11 10:26 pm
1/11/2012 11:06 pm
supracool17's Avatar supracool17
I am looking for a server that is Vanilla and has an active community. I would love to join one post if you have one, Thanks

Ign:Tylerkish
Tylerkish
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2012 11:06 pm
supracool17
my site http://modders-heaven.com/forum/thread-29352.html to apply for builder

Team Speak Server - mh-teamspeak.servegame.com

minecrafts server

modders-heaven.servegame.com:25565

try me bro our server has loads plugins we are looking for builders just like you

join 2 day itle be worth your while
12/30/2011 11:31 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
GrapeCollie
This Is Callicraft! The Sky's The Limit To Your Idea, But We Bought The Sky, So Now There Is No Limit To What You Can Build! Please Join Now! If You Want Mod, Send A Message To Callicraft8@gmail.com! Creative Can Also Be Proven Through Message Too! Were Looking For More Players So Tell All Your Friends On Minecraft Bout Us
We Are A Small Community But You Can Make Us Better!
ip: 75.45.227.211:25565
12/29/2011 1:04 am
Warbot2010
Website/forum link jcminecraft.webs.com/ IP jeeperscreepers.dyndns.info

We have a Server that has been up for some time now and it’s called
Jeepers Creepers. The server has been up for about 2 years I'd say now.

The server has been through various maps and plugins throughout time and now the server
is pretty well locked down; if griefers were to come and mess things up, we would catch them.

If you or anyone would like to come check out server then come on down. We have an active community,
the only problems that we face are that we are from different time zones and we would like more members to join our community. We have almost all the latest and greatest plugins and we try our best to stay up to date with advancements in Minecraft. If someone is looking for a good server with great people then you’ve come to the right place. our Admins and OPs will give you a hand doing whatever wild idea you come up with. Our mods and our helpful community are there to help you if any problems arise. Happenstance you have any problems with the server, you can contact GanjaRoach or TakerofVita to assist you and make your experience pleasant.

We have over 175 players on our server, and we are asking you think about this, "Do you want to be do you want to be a member of a boring server that has thousands of rules?" We are not that server, we are a server with an active community with jobs and people that are like you. It is easy to become part of the family that is our server. We even make it easy sign up and get white-listed.

However, just like all servers, we do have griefers who will come and try to upset the balance that is our community. We have griefers from time to time and there’s nothing we can quite do to keep them all off of the server. But, with our wonderful staff of fellow players, we can make all the difference in the world. We ask that if you are in game and you see a griefer in the act of griefing, we ask you to take a screenshot with F2 on your keyboard and upload it to our Website/forum to report them. The more people that help with this, the more that we can keep our server pleasant to play on.

Now I also know some of you griefers are out there just waiting for an opportunity like this one, I dare you, come on in, we are ready for you. As well we really do not care if you are a griefer or a guest.

The main goal here is to get you to come see our server and meet the people you will come to know and love. Who knows, maybe you might just stay a while and become part of the family, welcome in.

After you make your account on the forums and are promoted to player, you will be provided with player rank tools and commands. The tools you get as a player are just simple stone tools to start out with, but you can either be a active player for 1 month or buy a donation kit at 10$ (Or more ) and get a huge chest full of Minecraft in-game-goodies. Our server is like no other server out there, you will get back to you what you put in and more. You will be quite happy with the server and the rules. Thank you for reading my post.

To go to the Website/forum simply click on this link http://jcminecraft.webs.com/

The server IP for our SERVER is jeeperscreepers.dyndns.info
12/28/2011 10:29 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Legacy674
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/axialcraft/

not a very active community YET, server just started.
you're welcome to come by !
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome