Looking for builders,redstoners and coders

RamboChicken's Avatar RamboChicken9/30/12 11:39 pm
1 emeralds 245 4
10/3/2012 2:37 am
gwydion-1's Avatar gwydion-1
So a buddy and I have been avid fans of Sword Art Online. If you don't know of this anime i highly suggest watching it. Anyways we have decided we are gonna put in the massive hours and the sweat and blood into recreating 100 levels.

This will be a MASSIVE project, I, and my friend, are newish to building on this scale and it will require some learning. I will be planing on making this an RPG-like scenario. You will be gaining levels and progressing through the levels making your way to the final boss, the creator of SAO.

Now I will be wanting to put this after its completed on a massive server and make it player economy. People buying housing, marrying and everything SAO has to offer.

Okay now down to business. I would like it if the people helping were fairly experienced in server and project creation although im not gonna be to picky due to my own lack of knowledge. This will be for the long haul, i have absolutely have NO idea how long its gonna make but im not releasing this half assed. I would like it very
organized and just complete. This will most likely take over a year to complete maybe even several.

If everything goes well we can release the first 50 levels while working on the others and maybe release several a week for people progressing. Thank you for reading this and I really hope to see some people willing to get down and dirty to rock this project out! Cant wait to hear from the community as well!!

My info if you would like to respond to this either post back here ill check a couple times a day and there is also a teamspeak 3 server ontop of skype.

TS3: 63.143.52.202:9994

EDIT*

So ive been browsing forums and i noticed applications are a great thing so ive made one here that would be awesome if u filled out. thanks!

Mc user name:
Builder, coder or redstoner:
RamboChicken
Level 1 : New Miner