Looking for members for new vanilla SMP!

elephantae's Avatar elephantae11/28/18 12:56 pm
1 emeralds 113 2
11/29/2018 7:35 pm
elephantae's Avatar elephantae

Hi! If you would like to be part of a brand new survival vanilla server, this is the server for you. Discord is not strictly required but would be nice. We are looking to create an experience that is enjoyable for everyone involved, so the rules on the server are simple: no stupid stuff.(we have a formal rule list but that about sums it up) The world is started on an amazing seed with a stronghold and massive iceberg biome replete with ocean monuments right by spawn and we are already starting to set up farms and shops. To apply for the server, comment below with this format:

In game name:
Timezone:
Why you want to join:
What can you contribute to the server:
How active do you plan to be? (just in general, we don't set minimum requirements or anything)

.boom-extension-active{cursor: crosshair !important}
.boom-extension-active *:hover{cursor: crosshair !important}
.boom-extension-hovered-element{outline: 2px solid rgba(130, 170, 210, .6) !important}
.boom-extension-expanded-element{background: transparent !important;border: 0 !important;float: none !important;margin-left: auto !important;margin-right: auto !important;padding-left: 0 !important;padding-right: 0 !important;position: relative !important;max-width: initial !important;min-width: initial !important;width: 100% !important;}

elephantae
Level 1 : New Miner