Looking for minecraft players [3 slots open]

PiggyPorker's Avatar PiggyPorker6/8/11 3:53 pm
6/12/2011 8:46 am
SirRippingtonEsquire's Avatar SirRippingtonEsquire
I am currently in search of participants for a decent sized minecraft lets play/stream.
I have a capped limit of 3 slots available so you better be quick.
One of the 3 slots must be filled with a dedicated server host, if your interested in hosting amd are able to run a server smoothly with a maximum of five people; please apply.

Requirements:
Currently you have to be at least 15 years of age to join (there is no age limit)
You have to in the near vicinity of the Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), else you wont be able to play.
All players must have access to a decent quality mic (with no background noise).
All participants must be dedicated and prepared for when server will run.
Your computer has to be capable of running minecraft on a server without any lag.
Regarding in game contact; currently all players will have to use skype

Please fill out and post the following resume to apply for this server; first in is best dressed.
Resume:

Extra info:

If anyone has any problems or needs more information just post on this thread or give me a PM
PiggyPorker
Level 55 : Grandmaster Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/12/2011 8:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SirRippingtonEsquire
Ok, so I guess this isnt happening then. Nice Job there just leaving me hanging.
06/08/2011 8:44 pm
SirRippingtonEsquire
Really the latest im going to want to stay up for is to 1AM, which'd be 3PM for you, and im telling you now that im probably not going to be available most of the time, though the server will be up all the time over the weekends. Actaully now that I think about it, summer break is coming alarmingly fast for me, so I'll be free a good 80% of the time to do it in about a week, so your times dont seem too bad, maybe from 11AM-3PM for you will be best. Oh and where exactly do you plan on posting a five hour video anyway (11AM-3PM is a long time)?
06/08/2011 8:37 pm
PiggyPorker
i would be trying to record around 11am to 4pm, that would be pretty late for you (10 hour difference)
06/08/2011 8:27 pm
SirRippingtonEsquire
Its about 8:30 Pm here, i live in Eastern U.S.
06/08/2011 8:17 pm
SirRippingtonEsquire
Hell Yea, it's run off of my computer but ive run a 20 person group with negligable lag about a month ago. Im also into build huge structures, if you like that sort of thing.
06/08/2011 8:25 pm
PiggyPorker
so what time is it over there now, i would only be doing it on weekends anyways...
06/08/2011 8:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Jamazing
sir ripping ton if I get accepted I wont have a mic but i can still talk in game and I can play on the weekends except some because my mom and dad a not married so I have some weekends with him and i would be more than happy to play with u
06/08/2011 7:56 pm
SirRippingtonEsquire
Username: Rippingtax
Host Server: Yep, Its not Hamachi though, its just the default server software
Extra Info: I'm on the exact opposite side of the Earth from you. the Let's play'll have to be on Weekends where shcool won't make us dodge eachother time-wise
Skype: Go ahead and search "Rippingtax" in the Friend finder thing. I think that'll work, if not just say so. Oh and having skype means that I've got a mic to use too.
06/08/2011 8:12 pm
PiggyPorker
I'll have to go on skype later, is your server capable of running atleast 5-10 people
06/08/2011 7:36 pm
PiggyPorker
i need a host!
06/08/2011 7:26 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
Avery767
Minecraft Username: Avery767
Host Server: No
Extra Info: I co-operate very well, and I love adventures, and Live streams! I'm in Canada but I have a mic! Please consider me!
My Skype Name: Avery767
06/08/2011 6:13 pm
DegradingElmo
I'll play but it has to be a hamachi server please <3
06/08/2011 7:12 pm
PiggyPorker
it will probably be a hamachi server, but please fill out the resume :0
06/08/2011 6:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Jamazing
Minecraft Username: Jamazing
Host Server: No
Extra Information: I am a good builder and a very good OP or ADMIN, I can help all newbies to the server and I will help them with there questions

P.S. If u decide to let me have the place tell me please
06/08/2011 7:12 pm
PiggyPorker
have you got a mic and are you in the near vicinity of the Australian eastern standard time zone?
06/08/2011 5:58 pm
DJ PlatinumGold
can i join
06/08/2011 5:54 pm
PiggyPorker
Still slots open guys!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com