CLOSED no more applications!

SkepticCraft's Avatar SkepticCraft12/29/12 9:01 pm
12/30/2012 11:33 pm
SkepticCraft's Avatar SkepticCraft
Hello I am the owner of a server that currently needs more staff members that can oversee the server while the admins are unavailable. If you are interested, please fill out the application below using the format. Thank you to all that apply, and good luck!

*Please note you are not guaranteed a moderator position.

Name:
Time Zone:
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include):
Minecraft IGN:
Previous Bans:
Plugin Experience (Optional):
Staff Experience:
Website Development (Y/N):
Why should you be picked?:
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends):
Are you good at advertising?:
Can you donate if needed?:
SkepticCraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2012 11:33 pm
SkepticCraft
Thanks to everyone that applied! Staff applications will now not be accepted!
12/30/2012 2:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
awesomemandy123
Name: Mandy

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): Yes, mandyharris.tennis

Minecraft IGN: awesomemandy

Previous Bans: None

Plugin Experience (Optional): I have had experience with plugins, but not coding. I have had access to console before for a server I co-owned, so I know how to set up permissions for various plugins (factions, GroupManager, etc).

Staff Experience: Well, to start, I co-owned a server for a few months. With co-owner, I got access to the console for the server, so I am very experienced with adding/deleting plugins, setting up permissions for each plugins AND the whole server, etc. I'm very good at setting perms for GroupManager especially, and making the staff pop out. I was also an admin on a server for a few months before that, and built spawns on there, the server I co-owned, and other servers. I can build a lot of stuff, but I'm pretty weak on redstone hahaha. But I'm very good at advertising servers, keeping them in control, and having a good time all at the same time

Website Development (Y/N): I guess I'm okay at it.

Why should you be picked?: I should be picked because I don't "tlk lik dis", and I am very experienced with building, plugins (not coding), perms, and just all of Minecraft. I was co-owner of a server for a few months, and built that server's entire spawn. I was also an admin on a server in March, and built a few spawns there (the server kept getting griefed due to bad ownership from the owner). I also had console access to the server I co-owned, so that's why I'm experienced with plugins and perms.

How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends): Weekdays, I'm on for a couple of hours. Weekends, I'm on...a lot. Haha.

Are you good at advertising?: Yes, you could say I am

Can you donate if needed?: No sorry
12/30/2012 2:13 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
MinecraftKings
Name:Brian
Time Zone:europe
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include):
Minecraft IGN:superbrian12
Plugin Experience (Optional): If you may know to much and im making my own plugin
Staff Experience:to much owner,admin,moderator
Website Development (Y/N):im working to learn it
Why should you be picked?: I have learned to much for this and i wanna bee mod on a faction server because i never was moderator on factions servers and i can help you out for the help you need
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends):Dont know its random
Are you good at advertising?:Is that needed?
Can you donate if needed?:No sorry
12/30/2012 1:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Uhmazin
Name:Mike
Time Zone:Eastern Standard
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): Y Uhmazinx
Minecraft IGN:HiddenBoss
Previous Bans:None
Plugin Experience (Optional):
Staff Experience:Admin on 1 server,and owner of my server
Website Development (Y/N):Y
Why should you be picked?:I can help out your website,and your server,and help new members out
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends):Afternoon Time
12/30/2012 1:53 pm
SkepticCraft
Thank you all that applied, I have added the people that have been accepted on skype! Still need more moderators though!
12/30/2012 1:27 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Derpy98
Name: Derpy98
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): Y Derpy98
Minecraft IGN: Derpy98
Previous Bans: One, I was perma banned because they "thought" I was using a texture pack or something like that.
Plugin Experience (Optional): I have coded many plugins, I reccomend using Notepad + when coding and using YAML lanuage format.
Staff Experience: I have been an Admin on 3 Servers, Moderator on 4, and Co-Owner on 1. Unfortunately all of those but a selected few were small servers and ended up being shut down for lack of Users. Two of th servers i helped manage were: GoldCraft and Dynamic Craft, unfortunately those to servers wiped their staff.
Website Development (Y/N): Y I have developed my own website before. (once)
Why should you be picked?: I am Cunning, Honest, Hardworking, Helpful, I help others, joke around, serious when appropriate, and i know how ti deal with confusing situations with ease. I try not to tense of when something annoying happens, I keep my cool for the better of the community. I can bring Building, Leadership and Jokes.These are simply a selected few of my best attributes.
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends): on weekdays, 3:00pm-10:00pm
on weekends: 8:00am-4:00am when i say weekdays, I'm really just referring to school days.
12/30/2012 1:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Nombix
Name: Nombix
Time Zone: EST
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): Yes Nombix
Minecraft IGN: Nombix
Previous Bans: 0
Plugin Experience (Optional):No
Staff Experience: Admins on 2 servers. We got a 200$ donation befor
Website Development (Y/N):N
Why should you be picked?:I am a very good Moderator very fair. I can be mean and stern when I need to but other than that im very fun and the users should have a great time as I interact with the users.
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends): All most 24/7
12/30/2012 1:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
suneyes14523
Name: Becca
Time Zone: PST, I think
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): N
Minecraft IGN: suneyes14523
Plugin Experience (Optional): None
Staff Experience: None, really, I've built on around three though
Website Development (Y/N): N
Why should you be picked?: I believe I would be a very fair moderator or staff member, and I build very well. Also, I'm very helpful.
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends): On weekdays, I play for at least two hours. On weekends, I'm able to play for three hours usually.
12/30/2012 12:59 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Skinner
Gseiries
Name:John
Time Zone:Wherever montana is
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): Y -intense_john
Minecraft IGN: Gseiries
Previous Bans:0
Plugin Experience (Optional): None
Staff Experience: Lots, I think I have helped build on about 40 different servers such as the spawn. Warps, and so much with creative and WE
Website Development (Y/N): None
Why should you be picked?: i have had experience on other servers and love to build. I would really only be good for building(Really good at it)And would help you build. Not really good at anything else then if i get walked through with it. im very friendly. thanks take your time no rush! Have a wonderful day.
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends):
12/29/2012 10:30 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
_iPuNiShEr_
Matt_Smith you have applied for the same posts i did can you have copied and pasted each one they are all the same -.- i originally re-type every one the i have ever done..it shows you dont really care about really helping you jsut want the rank and u will abuse
12/30/2012 8:21 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
Matt_Smith
My question is, how can i be doing that if the application for each one is different? Yes i apply for a few staff positions but i dont get accepted every time. And I DEFINATELY do not copy my posts.
12/29/2012 10:25 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
Matt_Smith
Name: I'd rather not say in public post
Time Zone: Indiana... not sure what timezone that is
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): NA
Minecraft IGN: Firestarwarrior8
Previous Bans: None :3
Plugin Experience (Optional): Not running them :/
Staff Experience: I haven't really kept track.. But ive been mod, admin, and co-owner of different servers.
Website Development (Y/N): N
Why should you be picked?: I can't tell you why, you have to choose me. I dont like to brag so i usually just skip this portion.
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends): An hour or two on weekdays every hour on weekends :3 i have no life
Thanks for reading :3
12/29/2012 10:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
treybegs57
Name: Trey
Time Zone: Eastern
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): Yes. treybegs
Minecraft IGN:treybegs57
Plugin Experience (Optional): Somewhat good with them
Staff Experience: Ive been staff on plenty of other servers.
Website Development (Y/N): Sure
Why should you be picked?: I am a helpful person and could help the server grow to be an amazingly awesome server.
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends):Both. I can be on whenever needed. Besids when im in school.
12/29/2012 10:06 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
_iPuNiShEr_
Name: Gray

Time Zone: USA Eastern

Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): parrish222 (identify who you are)

Minecraft IGN: _iPuNiShEr_

Previous Bans: Once but it was a misunderstanding and i got unbanned

Plugin Experience (Optional): none i willl learn if you NEED me to

Staff Experience: been mod on 1 server and Admin/OP on 6 servers (Never Been Demoted

Website Development (Y/N): Yes

Why should you be picked?: I should be picked because i love to help! I love sharing my knowledge of miencraft to the other players of this heck of a game! I can build very good and creatively. I respect the people above me and do their orders without ANY complaining. I follow all of the rules. I solve problems by the best way and choos the best choice after i listen to BOTH sides of the story

How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends): WeekDays:3-4 Weekends: 6-7

Thanks For Your Time And I Hope I Get A Positive Acception!!! Please PM Me
~Punisher
12/29/2012 9:06 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dolphin
idontknow23
Name: Jacob
Time Zone: CST
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): Y, jwpaisley97
Minecraft IGN: idontknow23
Previous Bans: None that I know of.
Plugin Experience (Optional): Owned a server for over a year, know how to use most plugins.
Staff Experience: Owner of a server for over a year, Moderator on 3 different servers for a few months.
Website Development (Y/N): Y
Why should you be picked?: I think that you can pick me because I am a fun, yet mature and experienced player that can assist you in almost any field of the server that you need. I have lots of plugin and website experience and I am on my computer daily for 2-3 hours.
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends): It varies, depending on my schedule.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome