Looking for a new Owner. Apply!

LtSilver's Avatar LtSilver11/30/13 9:38 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 69
12/6/2013 3:25 pm
Luko567's Avatar Luko567
Hello,

I am LtSilver, and I own a server called LegacyRealmz. We have been running for about 5 months now and we have a daily basis of around 40-50 active players daily, give or take a few.

I have a Co-Owner, who helps with tons of things, and we are working on something really amazing and new to bring a unique vibe to our server. Sadly, I am very limited with Java and don't know much about creating minecraft plugins as of yet, and my Co-Owner doesn't have a clue otherwise. I can build, and quite well at that. My Co-Owner on the other hand couldn't build a dirt house if he tried.

My point being, we need one more sweet addition to the team. We need an Owner who can build extremely well, and code even better. If you feel you are cut out for this position please fill out this short application:

IGN:
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy:
Thank you for your time, check out Legacy for yourself and give an honest opinion!
IP: mc.legacyrealmz.org
Pixelmon IP: pixelmon.legacyrealmz.org

- LtSilver
LtSilver
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2013 3:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Luko567
IGN: Luko567
Skills (Coding/Building): Well, I can build good depending on what it is. I'm not much fore PvP spawns and things like that. I can not code... Sorry?
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy: I've been looking on other servers for building and stuff, But I would love to be apart of this community and help out as much as possible. Even if I don't get the job, Could I be builder?
12/06/2013 3:21 pm
LtSilver
@Alexeppy - Show me some proof maybe on Skype?
12/05/2013 1:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Just_Do_it_Java
I Can code
12/04/2013 1:52 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
naeemsheikh
This is my own custom application and if you like it please reply or PM me:)

Minecraft IGN: naeemsheikh
Position: Highest you can make me(Preferably Co-Owner,Head-Admin)
Years Played: 2 and a half years now.
Average daily on time: Well, due to the fact that I am in high school, I can try for 4 hours during the week, because of homework, I may will be on everyday. On the weekend hours I can play vary from 8-12, give or take. I am on Christmas break in 3 more weeks so you can expect much on time.
Previous bans?: Yes, like many people I have previous bans. I will be honest with all of you. Most of my bans were for griefing; however, the servers I griefed I was not staff on. They were just random servers I felt like messing up. That was the first few months I had Minecraft, I have since moved on from griefing. Other bans were for using clients and trash talking, which I have also moved on from. I promise there will be no problems with me if hired for your server.
Previous experiences on other servers:I CoOwned a Factions server for around a year, it then closed but came back up a year later and I moderated it. I have heard nothing but good comments on my management skills. I have also administrated a survival server for around 7 months. Along with this I have personally owned 3 servers, my most recent grossed around 400-500 dollars in profit. None of the money went to me or staff all money was dedicated to the server. (advertising, website, more player slots, etc) Unfortunately my server came to an end, I was unable to play non stop like I was because of school, and my staff were unable to handle things themselves. So, it died out. The remaining money was refunded.
If so, names of these servers: The creative server had many names, those names were, NukeUSA, NixtCraft, and Create System. I do not recall the name of the survival server, sorry. When I become staff on a server I tend to stick with it for awhile, I do not like to move around to different servers and see how many servers I can become staff on, I prefer to stay loyal to 1 or 2.
What happened to these servers?: The Factions server has died twice now unfortunately, due to the owner just leaving randomly. The survival server died due to constant ddos attacks.
Are you currently staff of any other servers?: I am a head-Admin on ArcadeCraft and HulkCraft. Do not worry my work on this server will not affect my work on your server.
Why are you applying for another server?: I am applying to make sure my time on minecraft is fully occupied, because I always love doing something to help.
Building skill (1-20): 18, to be honest, I am not that great of a builder, sorry. If you are going to hire me hire me for server management or permissions management.
Plugin Knowledge (1-20): 18/20, because I am good with plugins, but there is always more to learn so I do not think anyone, can give themselves a full 20. I must say, however, I am an expert with PermissionsEx, I have set up PEX permissions for around 3 server now, including my own. I can have full permissions up and running perfectly with in hours, although I prefer to take a day to perfect everything.
Coding Knowledge (1-20): 13, I have tried coding once went horribly wrong, just about destroyed my server.
Basic Command Knowledge (1-20): 20/20, I love my commands.
Fluent Languages: English and I am currently learning Spanish, I currently know very little Spanish.
What do you hope to accomplish for the server?: I hope to help, what ever server I get accepted on, reach its peak. I am able to manage the server smoothly even if there are no other staff present. I am independent. I can eliminate and dangers that may present themselves to the server. With help from all staff and especially owner I believe we can keep this server up and running for years. I am able to advertise, and keep a steady flow of new players coming to the server. Along with this I can find donors that will help keep server running. If worse comes to worse I can even donate to ensure survival of the server. I do not believe I will ever need to donate, however, I am quite good at making donor ranks appealing and making people want to donate themselves. If given a chance, I believe with help from all we can work miracles for the server.
What can you bring that others can't?: I can bring my wide range of server experience, from Creative to Survival to Hunger Games servers. I have yet to let down a server. I can bring the much need audience and donors to the server to keep it running for years.
Anything else you may want to add?: That is pretty much it. Thank you for taking a look at my app to those who did. Hope to see you soon.
12/03/2013 11:05 pm
LtSilver
@Alexeppy - Can you code?
12/05/2013 1:59 am
Just_Do_it_Java
Ya I can code 8/10
12/03/2013 7:24 pm
Just_Do_it_Java
IGN:alexeppy
Skills (Coding/Building):10/10
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy:I can see that you have a very successful server developed and I would like to improve it by Servers by helping build or do what every u need. I'm available frequently and I can dedicate a lot of my time.i also have a ton of minecraft experience with servers ive been a co-owner in the past and owner or a server also have experience with premissionEX and groupmanager. also because pewdiepie wants me to
12/03/2013 7:03 pm
LtSilver
@Skylarkz - I'd like you to be staff on my server. Just not Owner. For the last time, I need a coder... Not a plugin manager or someone to configure my plugins or to add permissions. That stuff is all too easy. I need a highly skilled Java programmer to become apart of my server.
12/04/2013 1:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
sneakyninjaaaa
id love to be staff, add me on skype elliot.phillips69
12/03/2013 6:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
sneakyninjaaaa
IGN: Skylarkz
Name: Elliot Phillips

Hi, I am a Highly experienced Staff member, I have owned my own 3 servers before 1 being successful with about 20-30 averaging players on at any time, i personally earned £80 in 3 months partial of which i put back into the server for developing and hosting. After 6 months Donations started to decrease rapidly, Players started leaving and the server ended up getting shut down due to lack of financial support.
All servers that i have run and been developer on i have done all my own permissions, config, and even started to learn Java code, i have contacts that can help with graphical design for websites, 8bit photos, youtube banners etc.
I would be useful to you and your server due to my Disciplinary skills and Administrating strategy's, For starters i can Administrate All ranks below my own to do their job but also to enjoy what they do, I can help players with their command needs and finding their way around the server.
I am also useful at doing Coding for you, I can do any Config for your server to enhance members and staff's gameplay on minecraft. If any permissions need doing i can do them with a clean neat inheritance with custom plugin configurations.

I have played minecraft since beta 1.8, since then i have helped develop many servers to be what they are today, I have also moderated and administrated popular servers such as Scavengercraft averaging over 400 players on average on any time of the day. I think that i could help your server by bringing all of these skills into your staff team and implementing them into daily control of the server therefore enhancing your players and staff's game play.
My skype is elliot.phillips69
I am on for about 4-6 hours a day on my pc dependent on what i have planned, but usually i tend to put my Gaming experience (minecraft) Paramount to any other plans.
Overall i would be a great addition to your team due to my Experience, Skills, Administration strategy's, Advice and general knowledge of minecraft by implementing this to your server.

Thankyou for reading, I hope i get considered as part of your servers staff team!

~Skylarkz (Elliot)
12/03/2013 5:30 pm
LtSilver
Bump
12/02/2013 6:50 pm
LtSilver
Anyone else think they have what it takes?
12/02/2013 2:34 pm
LtSilver
@ xProgamert - To manage plugins would mean giving you FTP access or console access, in which only Owners can have. I'm not accepting an owner unless they can bring something different to the server, in which we do not already have. Building = Covered. Plugin managing = Was never a problem. Custom Plugins = Needed D:

I'm looking for someone to help give new life to the server, you are welcome to become staff on my server at any time of course, just not an Owner.
12/02/2013 11:55 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
xprogamert
IGN: TahsinRahman
Skills (Coding/Building): Well, to be honest, I am quite good at building and I can build pretty advanced and complicated builds and I'm not very good at coding although I'm really good at plugin managing, I can manage any plugin you throw at me
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy: Because, I can see that you have a very successful server and I can see that you have put a lot of effort into it and I have a lot of time on my hands so I thought, why not spend it on this server and I am also really experienced with server because I have been staff quite a few times previously.
12/02/2013 10:49 am
LtSilver
Still looking!
12/01/2013 6:33 pm
LtSilver
Position is still out for grabs!
12/01/2013 5:43 pm
LtSilver
@LittleChaosGaming - Hmm, I'd like to offer you a shot ad building, but no guarantees for ownership.
12/01/2013 4:14 pm
LtSilver
@OpRaidsMC - You may not know what coding is. Coding has absolutely nothing to do with donation ranks nor fixing lag. It's understanding a complicated computer language to make custom plugins and alter the minecraft game.
12/01/2013 3:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
IGN: ScottChaos
Skills: Building and designing
I would like to be part of legacy because I am someone who is going to buy a minecraft server soon and I need to learn how to code and do all that ect I am also curious about the server
P.s. I have more skills than I have said I just don't want to have to list them all. :3
12/01/2013 3:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
OpRaidsMC
IGN:OpRaids
Skills (Coding/Building): i am an expert at Building, i helped in 2 major buildings on project 1845, i am really good at pixlart, i can code , i can code in the donation ranks and fix lag.
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy:I would like to be apart of the Legacy (Server) because i have had a lot of experience with owning servers for about a year, and saving them for people. Ive mostly worked on Hub servers and right now im currently staff on a server that i am coding and helping get fixed up. I will never be rude. I call everyone sir or mam. I also have Pixlemon installed so i can join anytime + i have experience with prison, PvP, I dont allow hacks-xray,fly,better sprint mod,etc. i allow OptiFine because it really doesnt cheat.
12/01/2013 2:43 pm
LtSilver
Position still wide open!
12/01/2013 2:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
thedrunk_life
IGN:thedrunk_life
Skills: Very skilled detailed builder, good at using worldedit. I run my own server
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy: I find it fun to work with other people.
12/01/2013 2:26 pm
Level 28 : Expert Blockhead
dajakos
IGN: dajakos
Skills (Coding/Building): I have been coding since I was around 14. I am not as great of a builder although I have many great contacts who are also great at coding Bukkit Plugins and are great builders.
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy:I have ran many servers although only 2 of them have been successful at bringing in constant donations but failed due to issues with the host.
12/01/2013 2:24 pm
LtSilver
@EpicDemon99 - Well, for one you should've read previous posts. I'm looking for a Coder/Builder in one. Not one or the other. Sorry.
12/01/2013 2:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
epicdemon99
IGN: epicdemon99
Skills (Coding/Building): I can't code too well, but my building skill has always said to been good by all of my friends etc
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy: I'm looking for a good, strong, popular server to improve my amazing skills of bukkit and building
12/01/2013 2:20 pm
AceMarkssman
add my other skype RebornSkillz
12/01/2013 2:17 pm
LtSilver
That's not my actual skype name :3 Just a new account I was planning on making.
12/01/2013 2:16 pm
AceMarkssman
I found it on ur profile
12/01/2013 2:12 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
bloxParadise_
hey pls no call me no mature? i am very mature dude. not fair
12/01/2013 2:14 pm
LtSilver
I actually called you "Real mature" not "Not Mature". Read please.
12/01/2013 2:08 pm
LtSilver
@bloxParadise_ - Real mature.
12/01/2013 2:07 pm
AceMarkssman
Yes I know what im doing -.-
12/01/2013 2:09 pm
LtSilver
I sent you the request like about 3 times now
12/01/2013 2:12 pm
AceMarkssman
I sent u a request also
12/01/2013 2:13 pm
LtSilver
How could you possibly send me a request when I haven't given you my skype username?
12/01/2013 2:06 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
bloxParadise_
IGN: bloxParadise_
Skills (Coding/Building): farming
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy: i like ram and making server fun for ppl
12/01/2013 1:49 pm
LtSilver
@Ace - I've already sent you a request.
12/01/2013 2:00 pm
AceMarkssman
I didnt get it PossessedSkillz right make sure u get the newest skype not juandagreen87
12/01/2013 2:04 pm
LtSilver
I do hope you know what you are doing. If you really are 20/10 at coding you've got a nice chance.
12/01/2013 1:49 pm
LtSilver
@Blakerdude12 - I appreciate your honesty, and I know this post probably makes me look selfish begging for coders, but it's not that at all. I just need one more person who can help out my server and make it the best it can be. If you are right about what you've said, you have a damn near good chance at becoming apart of the team.
12/01/2013 1:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
blakerdude12
IGN: spoogda4
Skills (Coding/Building): OK, first off, I can build, yes, I'm great at it, and coding goes efficiently with me. But I'd just like to say I don't want the owner rank, I just want to be able to do what I love for someone, and that would be private plugin development. My skills vary in range from manipulating chat and formatting to creating custom A.I.s, mini-games, effects, etc. I don't want to be some big, big rank that everyone shows too much respect for, I just wanna help you and the server and receive the respect we all deserve.
I'll be here whenever.
12/01/2013 1:26 pm
AceMarkssman
IGN: PossessedSkillz
Skills (Coding/Building): Coding 20-10 Building 7-10
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy: I think Im worthy I owned about 2 servers or more. I got scammed I switched hosts they took my money and all and stuff And i know all pex groupmanager just about all plugins i can setup if not i learn quickly and anything else u can ask on skype
12/01/2013 1:34 pm
LtSilver
Coding 20/10? Send me some plugins you have made so far.
12/01/2013 1:47 pm
AceMarkssman
Whats ur skype
12/01/2013 1:22 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
TheOcelotSpawner
IGN:snoopspaw
Skills (Coding/Building):really good builder not really code
Why you'd like to be apart of Legacy: becuase i am a good Owner i have been owner on 1 server Co-owner on 2 servers admin on 2 mod on 1 H-mod on 1 so ya that tells you alot and i only got banned from 1 becuase the owner was using a troll plugin [AdminFun] to make me say bad words

Pretty much i would be on 24/7 and messge me ASAP becuase i can start whenever
12/01/2013 1:35 pm
LtSilver
Sorry, you need to have both skills. I have plenty players "claiming" they can build.
12/01/2013 4:17 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
TheOcelotSpawner
i am able to code a little
12/01/2013 4:24 pm
LtSilver
I need the person filling for Owner to code "alot" :I
12/01/2013 12:43 pm
LtSilver
@Netroshark - Scale yourself 1-10 with Java.
12/01/2013 12:54 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
YoloSwagMaster1
Java (file ends with .java) and JavaScript ( file ends with .js) are different languages I don't know any Java ( yet) so 0/10 would be my self rating. Personally if you are looking for someone with higher understanding of Java you are in the wrong place, I recommend you go to the bukkit forums to find more mature coders . Regardless I would love to help with at least a building portion, I am also very friendly and have good peoples skills.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome