~~** I am looking for a new server to help moderate**~~

MurderBunnie's Avatar MurderBunnie5/26/14 10:06 pm
1 emeralds 116 2
5/26/2014 10:29 pm
MurderBunnie's Avatar MurderBunnie
Hello~
Im looking for staff positions, mainly to help out new servers. I'd like to be a moderator, specifically chat, because thats what I'm best at!
I'm hard working, loyal to the server and owner(s). i would only want the best for the server, helping getting the word out and to help enforce the server rules.
i am turning 14 in July, but i am honestly the most mature 13 year old i know. i have little experience with Bukkit and plugins, but i would love to know more! I can get things done if they need to be, and I'm a decent builder. I am a creative builder, i do pixel art! i promise to be on your server (if you decide to recruit me) at LEAST once a day, if i cannot get on, i and deeply sorry UnU.
Thanks for reading this, i really appreciate it!
I would love you help out your server!
i have a Skype (MurderBunnie) but i cannot make calls normally. only chatting sadly. Reply if you'd like to recruit me!
MurderBunnie
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer