Looking for Co-Owner

Leprehaun's Avatar Leprehaun3/28/14 1:44 am
3/29/2014 4:42 am
geothermal007's Avatar geothermal007
Hi we are a new server looking for a Co-Owner. This will include server bug fixes and dealing with plugins in general.
We are also looking for admins and mods, so make sure to apply!!!
U can also pm me ur app.

To apply:
xp:
Mature 1-10:
How do you help other players:
Building skills 1-10:
What are you good at:
Can you donate if needed (you will only need to do it if I dont have money one month and that will probably never happen because I have 1000$ and I get 10$ every week):
WHY YOU:
What can you do to make this server better:
IGN:
Timezone:
Do u have a mic(preferably needed):
Plugin skills 1-10:
Can you do Pex:
Can you code java:
Can you code HTML
are you good managing plugins:

I will be relying on you alot, to help lead staff, get players and help with plugins and build-up the server.
This is a hub styled server and anyone who gets accepted can create their rank with perms that are passed by us first.
Hope to see some good apps!!
Leprehaun
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2014 4:42 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
geothermal007
LOL if you need time its ok
03/29/2014 1:50 am
Leprehaun
Still looking
03/28/2014 8:47 pm
Leprehaun
Still looking
03/28/2014 8:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PokTheMoose
IGN: PokiTheMoose INRL name: Matt
Position applying for: Admin/Builder ( Both)
Previous experience if any: I've Built Redstone comtraptions, Games, DP's Arenas And Hubs.
Plugin experience if any: Nah, My Friends Do that xD
Why you want to join the server: Well Im looking to help servers, New Servers! I love helping people.

Send me a Message In Skype, Matt Fisher FROM The US.
03/28/2014 7:56 pm
Leprehaun
Still looking
03/28/2014 8:22 am
Leprehaun
So a high up rank so you will need to use the proper form
03/28/2014 8:14 am
Leprehaun
READ -This is a Co-Owner position!!
03/28/2014 8:13 pm
DementedWendigo
You said "What position do you want?" In the form,
03/28/2014 8:11 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HyphyCat
xp:30
Mature 1-10:8 i can sometimes goof off and have fun
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT:Mod
How do you help other players: Well I Can Spot Out Hackers Pretty Easily I Have Past Experiance as a trail mod on TheArchon
Building skills 1-10:8
What are you good at:Im Good At Using The WorldEdit/WorldGuard Commands And Helping People And Im Very Friendly
Can you donate if needed (you will only need to do it if I dont have money one month and that will probably never happen because I have 1000$ and I get 10$ every week):i can donate whenever it is needed
WHY YOU: because i love helping people which is why i think im suitable for the mod position and i can hold the server when most staff isnt online and im super trustworth
What can you do to make this server better: Not Let Any RULE BREAKERS in
IGN: HyphyCat
Timezone: Melbourne (Central)
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): yes
Plugin skills 1-10: not going to lie 4
Can you do Pex: no
Can you code java: kind off
Can you code HTML no
are you good managing plugins: not really
03/28/2014 7:58 am
Leprehaun
Admin Application
=======================
IGN: HappyFish202

MATURITY LEVEL: 8/10
=======================
I would like to apply for this possition because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server. I have been playing minecraft since 1.3.2 with friends n faction servers
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be an Admin on yours, and no, It wouldn't be a problem at all to have staff meetings. i would spend about 2-3 hours a day on this server as i am a dedicated staff member
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
My favorite servers are mostly factions servers and sometimes minigames.
You should hire me because of all my experience, I will try my best to help other players and making the best experience for everyone on this server
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome. if I were ever to see staff on the server i will contact you.
Although i havent spent much time on this server I would really like to help out as best i can.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative

Team Player

Attentive

Mature

TrustWorthy

This position is for co-owner and dont make up your own form, i have provided one for a reason.
03/28/2014 7:49 am
Leprehaun
Still looking
03/28/2014 3:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
alaaemad15
--
03/28/2014 3:10 am
DementedWendigo
Age: 14 (Voice is deep, though, so I won't be squeaking on mic)
xp: I've been playing since Beta 1.2 in 2011, I just registered on this website now to reply to this. I haven't been playing much for the last few months and I'm just coming back to the game, I don't know about some of the new update stuff, but I'm learning quickly. *EDIT: It says I registered in 2011. Apparently I made my account then and never activated it by email. Huh.*
Mature 1-10: 8 (I enjoy a lot of immature dark humor. Ex: How many babies does it take to paint a wall? Depends how hard you throw them),
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT: Co-Owner, or moderator, or anything I can help out in. I miss being part of the old minecraft communities where everyone knew each other.
How do you help other players: Guidance, example, and information, but no gifting items.
Building skills 1-10: 7
What are you good at: Keeping on top of things and sorting out situations as fairly as possible.
Can you donate if needed (you will only need to do it if I dont have money one month and that will probably never happen because I have 1000$ and I get 10$ every week): Once I get a summer job, yeah, probably.
WHY YOU: Well, why anyone else?
What can you do to make this server better: I can do my job, and you can tell me what my job is.
IGN: DementedWendigo
Timezone: Mountain Time Zone, Arizona. I stay up late and get up early, though. Time isn't an issue.
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Yes.
Plugin skills 1-10: I used to be an 8, but I don't know about the new ones. I can learn quick.
Can you do Pex: I don't know what that is.
Can you code java: Barely.
Can you code HTML: Somewhat
are you good managing plugins: Yeah, I used to be and probably will be once I'm acquainted with them.
03/28/2014 3:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HappyFish101
Admin Application
=======================
IGN: HappyFish202

MATURITY LEVEL: 8/10
=======================
I would like to apply for this possition because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server. I have been playing minecraft since 1.3.2 with friends n faction servers
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be an Admin on yours, and no, It wouldn't be a problem at all to have staff meetings. i would spend about 2-3 hours a day on this server as i am a dedicated staff member
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
My favorite servers are mostly factions servers and sometimes minigames.
You should hire me because of all my experience, I will try my best to help other players and making the best experience for everyone on this server
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome. if I were ever to see staff on the server i will contact you.
Although i havent spent much time on this server I would really like to help out as best i can.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative

Team Player

Attentive

Mature

TrustWorthy
========================

Thankyou for reading my HeadAdmin/Admin Application

Sincerely
HappyFish202
03/28/2014 2:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SebastianHomes234
I dont accept people who lie

Please tell me where i have lied?
03/28/2014 2:37 am
Leprehaun
xp: 30
Mature 1-10: 10
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT: Plugin Manager/Admin/Coding Manager
How do you help other players: By giving them advise on how to solve conflicts independently without Mod/Admin intervention, but if it gets to far i'd intervene and solve the conflict.
Building skills 1-10: 10
What are you good at: Coding, Managing servers and building.
Can you donate if needed (you will only need to do it if I dont have money one month and that will probably never happen because I have 1000$ and I get 10$ every week): Yes, i can donate whenever needed.
WHY YOU: Because I am dedicated to Minecraft and the server and I have experience managing/owning a server before i owned a server with up to 200 playes playing at once but sadly that server has been shutdown now.
What can you do to make this server better: I can code plugins and various things to make the server safer/more secure
IGN: antonycassio
Timezone:
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Yes
Plugin skills 1-10: 10
Can you do Pex: Yes.
Can you code java: Yes.
Can you code HTML Yes.
Are you good managing plugins: Yes, I have been a plugin manager various time on different servers.

Level 1
New Miner

I dont accept people who lie
03/28/2014 2:24 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
geothermal007
xp:
Mature 1-10:10
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT:I would like to be co-owner anything below that is fine to
How do you help other players: The way i could help players is by giving them examples of what I would do but also by being nice and not putting them off meaning annoying or being bossy etc
Building skills 1-10:8
What are you good at:
Can you donate if needed (you will only need to do it if I dont have money one month and that will probably never happen because I have 1000$ and I get 10$ every week):I could donate but that probably depends MY PARENT ARE RAELLY PROTECTIVE and only allow certain things to be performed and done
WHY YOU:Well its really your choice but if you were to choose me it would be because (ASWELL)I am dedicated to what I do I build modern and Olden day buildings I can do redstone dungeons and mines
What can you do to make this server better:Things I could do to make this a better server is help out and be nice to everyone and just them to enjoy the server and if I can do this they might spread the word or the server around.
IGN: geothermal007
Timezone:Tasmania Australia
Do u have a mic(preferably needed):Yes as well it is installed into my laptop
Plugin skills 1-10:I am learning how to code and all for plugins
Can you do Pex:
Can you code java:
Can you code HTML
are you good managing plugins:
03/28/2014 2:00 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SebastianHomes234
xp: 30
Mature 1-10: 10
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT: Plugin Manager/Admin/Coding Manager
How do you help other players: By giving them advise on how to solve conflicts independently without Mod/Admin intervention, but if it gets to far i'd intervene and solve the conflict.
Building skills 1-10: 10
What are you good at: Coding, Managing servers and building.
Can you donate if needed (you will only need to do it if I dont have money one month and that will probably never happen because I have 1000$ and I get 10$ every week): Yes, i can donate whenever needed.
WHY YOU: Because I am dedicated to Minecraft and the server and I have experience managing/owning a server before i owned a server with up to 200 playes playing at once but sadly that server has been shutdown now.
What can you do to make this server better: I can code plugins and various things to make the server safer/more secure
IGN: antonycassio
Timezone:
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Yes
Plugin skills 1-10: 10
Can you do Pex: Yes.
Can you code java: Yes.
Can you code HTML Yes.
Are you good managing plugins: Yes, I have been a plugin manager various time on different servers.

Level 1
New Miner
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome