Looking for Co-Owner -- Upcoming Drug Server --

Linton19's Avatar Linton193/29/13 1:37 pm
4/12/2013 11:59 am
Linton19's Avatar Linton19
I'm in the midst of putting together a new RP Drug Server. I have pretty much all of the configs sorted out, I need to build the town, also looking for some builders, Modern Style buildings is required, nothing too huge. The Co-Owner job is for someone aged 15+ and is willing to split the costs of the server until donations take over. Start up costs will probably be between 5-12$ as I am going with a host that offers me a great deal.

Anyways, Fill out the Form Below if you are interested.

IGN:
Name:
Amount able to Contribute ($) (Be Honest) :
Experience with Running a Server (Don't give me this Owner on 4 servers admin on 14 crap please.) :
Skype Name: (I use chat, not voice chat though):
Maturity Level (Again, be honest):
Experience with Drug Server type Servers:

**Please do not write a story as I won't read it.**

Thanks! You can either PM the response or Post it below.
Linton19
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/12/2013 11:59 am
Linton19
Anyone else?
04/11/2013 6:33 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
GraveRunner
I'm not a money hungry person and I would love to be in so sure, add me on skype: xglobdomx
04/09/2013 9:28 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
GraveRunner
IGN: globdom
Name: Jake Scorponi
Amount able to Contribute ($) (Be Honest): As long as we split donations, I could eventually contribute $100 towards the server's funds. Currently, I have enough money to help pay 50/50 for the server's funds.
Experience with Running a Server (Don't give me this Owner on 4 servers admin on 14 crap please.) : Well, I co-owned a server for 3 months (Herocraft gaming) until it shut down last week due to the owner's personal issues. I have owned a server that has gotten 30 players on a day and a lot of donations until I didn't want to run a server anymore due to my computer issues I had. I usually manage server's internal problems such as errors in the permissions, plugins, etc. I also advertise with my youtube channel.
Skype Name: (I use chat, not voice chat though): globdom
Maturity Level (Again, be honest): I am probably an 8/10 because I enjoy having a good time with others while keeping the strictness and discipline in play
Experience with Drug Server type Servers: I admire drug servers as they bring a whole new meaning to minecraft. Drug servers are one of my favorite along with jail servers.
04/09/2013 10:36 pm
Linton19
I like the app. The way I had in mind for donations was all towards the server, that way payout isn't needed if donations fly in. If I'm lucky (Or we, if you are fully accepted) the need to pay would be only for the first month. All depends on how the server goes. The only thing floating in my mind right now about you is I have seen you apply for several different positions before, by remembering the ign of globdom. Now that is not anything that I am going to say no to, just want to make sure that you would be loyal to the server, and you wouldn't be hopping around from server to server to make money off of donations. I assume you don't do that. The way I'm running the server there won't be any making money because I plan to have it all go towards the server. Anyways, If you are still interested, lemme know via skype @ ariel.linton.
04/09/2013 9:20 pm
Linton19
***Still Looking for a Co-Owner** Split 50/50 Server Costs -- Likely to be around 10$
04/06/2013 11:20 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
aechermaster471
IGN: aechermaster471
Name:jacob perry
Amount able to Contribute ($) (Be Honest) :40-80 dollars
Experience with Running a Server (Don't give me this Owner on 4 servers admin on 14 crap please.) :I know most plugins, love staff, and am cooperative
Skype Name: (I use chat, not voice chat though):aechermaster471
Maturity Level (Again, be honest):scale of 1-10, im a 8. (But will have a few laughs)
Experience with Drug Server type Servers:They Are My FAVORITE type of servers. ive played on atleast 20 different ones. Hope I Get IT!
04/07/2013 12:10 am
Linton19
Unless anyone else comes up with something better, you are probably the one that gets it.
04/06/2013 4:37 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
billspro10
Is that a no or a yes, if your looking for someone to help pay for it you should state that in the beginning.
04/06/2013 11:13 pm
Linton19
Clearly it says Contribute to the Server, Looking for a CoOwner to split funds. Not sure what you don't understand there.
04/06/2013 11:55 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
billspro10
IGN: billspro10
Name: CJ (not saying anymore online sorry)
Amount able to Contribute ($) (Be Honest) : Can you take cash that's all I can sorry about 5 a month maybe.
Experience with Running a Server (Don't give me this Owner on 4 servers admin on 14 crap please.) : I have a bit of experiance helping get servers started I tried starting my own but had to stop do to port-forwarding issues. I am pretty good with Commands/Plug-ins. I have helped two people get bukkit plug-ins rounded up for there servers and found the easiest and most efficient ones.
Skype Name: (I use chat, not voice chat though): No Sorry
Maturity Level (Again, be honest): 8/10 (Really mature don't swear, handle situations well)
Experience with Drug Server type Servers: To be honest not a lot I started on one but no one was very nice or tell me what to do.

I hope you consider this application.

CJ
04/06/2013 2:26 pm
Linton19
To be honest, I dont think anyone can take cash... Unless you were neighbours with the person.
04/06/2013 11:45 am
Linton19
Anybody Else Interested?
04/06/2013 11:45 am
Linton19
Dawn_Slayer_1 Sorry to the thread owner, Ill stay off for now. I just felt it was the right thing to do to let you know. Tyler I will leave you alone now its just you need to calm down a little on applying for staff everywhere.

Its alright Dawn. Thanks for letting me know what you feel happened between the two of you. At least the two of you could "Somewhat" express how you guys felt xD
04/05/2013 4:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
mrwizard70
lol tyler totally defeated
04/05/2013 4:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tylerthecreeper
Stfu, your not even in this dumbass.
04/05/2013 3:35 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Dawn_Slayer_1
Alright well, we are currently having host problems at the moment so that's why its whitelisted. Now I am not stalking you or looking for positions, I am perfectly content on where I am. We are looking for builders, graphic designers, and all that at the moment so I am very active on server recruitment forums to help Mike as I am Co-Owner. Now as of donating you told me you wouldn't on the other server you applied for at the same time as ours. That's why you were denied (for applying on other servers) . Sorry to the thread owner, Ill stay off for now. I just felt it was the right thing to do to let you know. Tyler I will leave you alone now its just you need to calm down a little on applying for staff everywhere.
04/05/2013 4:22 pm
tylerthecreeper
Fuck your server, I would have donated, IF I LIKED IT! I WANT TO HELP A SERVER GET BETTER/BECOME GOOD. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF AND MIKE TOO! I AM NOT HELPING YOUR RETARDED ASS!
04/03/2013 8:06 pm
tylerthecreeper
Dawn_Slayer_1, I can tell you are 1) stalking me, or 2) looking for positions too. I was not even talked to really about not your server, but Mike's, and its never been unwhitelisted! Every time it comes off whitelist, its back on in a few hours. I am looking for a server to put work into, be a good staff member, and have something to do with my free time in minecraft. I WOULD consider donating if I would be able to be on the server! So go worry about your own things and leave me out of it.
04/03/2013 8:03 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Dawn_Slayer_1
I would personally like to say something, First of all Tyler has applied for many servers over the past week Admin and Co-Owner. Second he is lying about donating. He told me he wouldn't donate to any server. Also his application is total bull. He didn't but that he owned 4 and admin on 14 on the app for Admin on our server. Link can be provided. Tyler this is not to be mean but all 4 posts you made have just been staff and all of them changed
04/03/2013 7:44 pm
tylerthecreeper
IGN: tylerthecreeper2
Name: Tyler
Amount able to Contribute ($) (Be Honest) : I would like to help with the server, If we get it to turn out great, I can contribute about $10-$15.
Experience with Running a Server (Don't give me this Owner on 4 servers admin on 14 crap please.) : I have experience running my own.
Skype Name: (I use chat, not voice chat though): tylerthecreeper1
Maturity Level (Again, be honest): On a scale of 1-10, 9
Experience with Drug Server type Servers: I have only played on a few, they are quite fun though!
04/03/2013 6:45 pm
Linton19
bummmmppp :O
03/29/2013 3:29 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
TheLittlePlanet
IGN: vandore
Name: David
Amount able to Contribute ($) (Be Honest) : Well, I wouldnt know right now because my credit card is low on money.
Experience with Running a server: Well, i have never run a server.. Ive been co-owner and admin on about 20.
Skype Name: (I use chat, not voice chat though): lukas.kawalec1
Maturity Level (Again, be honest): 8-10
Experience with Drug Server type Servers: Ive been on a few, not many. Ive only been kinda playing on prison servers.
03/29/2013 1:42 pm
Zemphro
IGN: Adamskey101
Name:Adam
Amount able to Contribute (Be Honest) :3-4 hours daily
Experience with Running a Server (Don't give me this Owner on 4 servers admin on 14 crap please.) :4 admins ownerd a server never co owner but hope it may be my first time
Skype Name: wont use chat but Zemphro
Maturity Level (Again, be honest):7 (like to make a joke now and again
Experience with Drug Server type Servers: not realy much but would like to
03/29/2013 1:44 pm
Linton19
Sorry I was kind of vague on the Contribute part, I mean $ for the server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome