Looking for people to help with town replication-3 max

Halaford's Avatar Halaford10/30/11 7:34 pm
10/30/2011 7:43 pm
Halaford's Avatar Halaford
As the titles say, I'm looking for people to help me with a legit replication of a town in one of the other games I play. I have already started on mining out ores. Anyways, if you want any more information, just ask. Normally I make a bit longer of a post giving more information, but as of right now, seeing as I've just started, I don't have much to give.

Normally I would take 4 people, which would make 5 including me, but there's already a slot taken.

This is a Hamachi server, don't apply if you cannot use Hamachi.

If Screenshots are requested I will add a link to the album, if not then I will just show them to the crew when we start building.

Application:

Gender (I ask because some may not be comfortable working with the opposite gender):
Do you have a Skype (Do NOT put Skype information! Also when I say Skype I mean Mic and able to talk):
Able to host (I ask this in case for some reason I am unable to host sometimes):
A link to something you have built before, architecture-wise:
Halaford
Level 24 : Expert Archer