forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO MANGE RPG PLUGINS!

1 emerald0 replies • 96 views
created 05/20/2013 10:16 pm by iltkamil
HI! I am the proud owner of a soon to be RPG server. I am looking for a plugin manager for some of the RPG plugins I am going to be useing. The only thing is I have had hard time managing them because I am busy with school, other plugins, and my server. I am looking for people who have skills in the following. I AM NOT PAYING ANYONE BUT YOU WILL GET A RANK ON MY SERVER!

- Citizens and Denizens: If you know how to make quests with these and make them do stuff along with make dialogues so players and NPC's can have conversations. Might not even use Denizens but if you do would be awesome!.

- AncientRPG: I dont need much help in this but i need someone to keep on top of it as in make new features and spells and such.

-Building: This isent a plugin but I need builders who know how to build noridic stuff and if anyone knows how to use worldpaint because were making a custom world with a whole bunch of citys and individual towns almost like skyrim and D&D mixed together.

So Please if you have any proficiencys in any of these please tell me and I will get you started Comment here to get my attention or send me a private message,
SERVER IP: fourthwind.no-ip.org
Posted by avatar
iltkamil
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

0 replies

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome