Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Minecraft - Java Edition keyboard_arrow_right Servers

Create Forum Thread

Looking for Players, Builders, Moderators, Admins, and Developers.

1 emeralds0 replies • 34 views
created 10/09/2019 7:41 pm by TSK_TastyPie history
Server IP: TastyKitPVP.aternos.me

Server Name: TastyKitPVP

Builders

If you are applying for builder you need to be able to, of course, build well and I need a build team that is able to build Kit PVP arenas a beautiful spawn and you will need to be able to build skyblock, survival, and other things but those are the main things I need. If you are good ate Redstone and command blocks you can be the head builder but that is optional.

Moderators

To apply for moderator you only need to have a moderator experience and to be professional. You obviously need to know how to /ban and /kick. You also need to know when to kick someone when to ban someone and whether to ban them permanently or ban them for a certain amount of tim
e.

Admins

To apply for admin you need to have admin experience. You also need to know how to /ban and /kick. You also need to know when to kick someone when to ban someone and whether to ban them permanently or ban them for a certain amount of time. It is the same as a moderator just more trusted has more permissions access to console and has more responsibilities.

Developers

To be a developer you need to be a really good coder and be able to make custom Minecraft commands.

Please Reply As Soon As Possible
Posted by avatar
TSK_TastyPie
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

0 replies

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome