Looking for players to help create a server

2 emeralds 5 replies 147 views | started 11/20/2017 4:15 pm by maclaxer
I've been wanting to make my own server for a while now. I have all the resources and skills needed to host it myself and set up all the plugins. I just need people who will be dedicated to helping me build the server. Nothing is concrete yet, but I'm looking to make a survival server, but we can branch out from that. I need ideas, but I need more than just myself to get it off the ground. If you're interested in helping me build this server from the ground up, reply below what skills you can offer and we can exchange discord info.
Posted by avatar
maclaxer
Level 1 : New Miner

5 replies

11/22/2017 5:05 pm
Level 1 New Miner
hatchettwit
Any ideas what kind of server you're interested in? There's a lot of servers out there struggling to populate, sometimes you can find what you're looking for instead of hosting. I mod on a towny pvp server if that might interest you at all. If you decide hosting is still right for you, I wish you all the best of luck! Just gotta start with what direction you want to go in first. Be that prison, sky block, pve, pvp, ect :) Decide that and it might be easier to find people, some folks are better at certain designs than others. Check out what kind of spawn you want too, again different builders will specialize in different types of builds.
11/22/2017 4:35 am
Level 1 New Miner
Nickmiller
Yes! Your management skills are very good.
11/21/2017 2:56 am
Level 1 New Crafter
Claw-Slix
Hello there My name is Claw or you can Call me Vermilion either is fine.
My Discord is Vermilion#6196.
The skills i offer are a large amount of knowledge on how to get a server up and running, which include Permissions, Plugin Configuration(NOT DEVELOPMENT), Paying for the server and much more!
If you would ever Consider me i would be VERY Grateful.
From Claw/Vermilion!
11/20/2017 4:30 pm
Level 5 Apprentice Network
agent15101
agent1510#4281
11/20/2017 4:31 pm
Level 5 Apprentice Network
agent15101
Very good management skills

Search

Browse

Site