Looking for recruitment staff for new server :)

_Valker_'s Avatar _Valker_6/13/18 8:19 pm
1 emeralds 115 5
6/16/2018 10:33 am
forgemc32's Avatar forgemc32
Hey everyone :DMy name is Valker and i'm the owner of the ShadowCraft Server.It is a very new server but we have big goals within the minecraft community :)
Well like the title said we have opened our doors to players wishing to become recruitment staff within our staff team :)We are looking for people who will invest the the position and that would invest in the server as well eg. sticking around and not running at the first sight of trouble.
Everyone is welcome to apply :)If you wish to apply please fill out this little application to the best of your abilities.

Recruitment Staff Application
Name (first name only) :
IGN :
Reason for applying? :
Whats your experience with this role? (please give detail) :
Why should we accept you? :
Any Further comments ? :

Once you have completed the application post it in this thread and message me saying you have completed it :)
_Valker_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/16/2018 10:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
forgemc32
--Name--
Ben

--IGN--
ForgeMC

--Reason for applying--
Because i believe i can offer a lot of things that others can't. I'm more willing to put everything i've got into the server. I am an active polite person who is always willing to help someone. I know a lot about moderation and i have tons of experience with configuration too.

-- Experience --
In regards to experience i have plenty of it, i've owned previous minecraft servers some which were successful and others not as much. I've owned networks to regular survival servers and i've also moderated a few before which in this case has gave me a lot of experience and i'm not just an average staff member who watches the server. I keep the community hate free and this means i will get rid of any who disrespects other players and of course makes the game unfair for others (hackers). I will have a friendly conversation with anyone because i believe every one should be respected regardless if they're a staff member or not. Furthermore i hope you choose me because i believe i am different to other players. I am capable of so much more i even went through a stage of coding but i eventually gave that up because i felt like configuration and moderating servers was enough for me. I can develop servers due to my previous experience owning servers however i'd like to moderate the server more but again, this is your decision i really don't mind what you make me if i get chosen.

--Further Comments--
I don't but i will be sure to let you know if i do.
06/14/2018 1:03 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
Yolanter
Name: Alan
IGN: Yolanter
Reason for applying: Boredom
Experience: I have been staff on many servers and I have years of experience in developing servers. I assume recruitment staff is the staff that hires other staff so I am pretty good at that. I can usually tell people that aren't very pleasant versus people that are a joy to be around.
Why accept: Because I know what I am doing and I want to be part of a server's staff.

Further Comments: Yes.
06/13/2018 8:30 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Mcpcgamer21
Seems like a good server. Is it a paid host?
06/13/2018 8:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Thatgamer3003
Also discord is Foxie_Wolf#2649
06/13/2018 8:27 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Thatgamer3003
Name (first name only) : Jensen
IGN: Foxie_Wolf
Reason for applying? : I want to be apart of a new community.
Whats your experience with this role? (please give detail) : I have owned 3 other servers in the past and know almost about everything. I know how to configure plugins but not code them. I am very good at setting up ranks with permissionsex. I don't have ips because they were numbers. sorry
Why should we accept you? : I love working on servers and I have been very active on all servers that I have owned and worked on in the past. I am very dedicated to what I do and am very enthusiastic about what I do to help people and users with all of there needs.
Any Further comments? : If I get accepted that would be great. Thank you for considering me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome