Looking For Reliable Staff For My NEW! Factions Server.

Hetrogames's Avatar Hetrogames1/15/18 2:52 am history
1/18/2018 1:03 am
Hetrogames's Avatar Hetrogames

I am looking for reliable staff for my NEW! mc factions server

Comment below or pm me whatever you prefer

Your age:

Username:

Discord:

Experience:

How often can you be on:

Why should we pick you:

What would you do with a hacker:

What would you do with a spammer:

What would you do with a troller:

What would you do if you saw staff abuse:

Any comments:

Closes in 15 hours

Final decision 7 days
In the end me and my co-owner will decide the best out of everyone on this post and his post
15 will be chosen on both

Vote on the poll to decide the new name for the server
Hetrogames
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2018 4:14 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25
Smandude25
I am a mod on a few small servers, so i am looking toward this as a chance to improve my skills!
maybe 2 or 3 hours a week
because i will try my best to make this small community grow.
i will kick first time, repeated hacking results in ban.
mute them from the chat they r spamming on, next, mute from all chats.
i will kick them first time, and like hacker, ban second.
i will report to a higher up to take care of situation, if the staffs rank is lower than mine, first time warning, second time demote.
none, except thanks for reading!
01/15/2018 7:50 am
Hetrogames
Good and we only need about an hour a day
But 2 to 3 hours a week is fine
01/15/2018 8:07 pm
Smandude25
Also if u need me just add my discord, Smandude25#0920
01/17/2018 10:39 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Cake
MmanGamer14
Not applying, but good luck with the server
01/18/2018 1:03 am
Hetrogames
Thanks
01/17/2018 10:29 pmhistory
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
Kryptuh
Your age: 17

Username: Kaoekin

Discord: Disfatt Bidge#1818

Experience: I've always loved Minecraft and I've always been playing it since 2009. I've been playing this game for almost 10 years now and I have many experiences with all types of good and bad things. I've been a staff member for many big servers that are now closed down. (PM for more info). I've been anywhere from a trustworthy and respectable player to an Owner of a server. I've dealt with many different types of people on a server, such as hackers, trollers, spammers, abusers, and such. Being a staff member means to be respectable but strict. I love having fun and watching others play while I observe and participate in server activities and in general. I can be an awesome staff member and person, but I will also be strict when I necessary. I've been trusted to run a server as a Co-Owner and having access to consoles and setting the server up such as plugins, permissions, buildings, and general management. Again, I would love to be a part of the team and help manage the server with you guys!

How often can you be on? : I will be on often, I usually work Thurs-Sundays but that all depends on when I am scheduled. I am also usually on for 3-4 hours a day.

Why should we pick you? : I have a lot of experience being a staff member and I have been around enough to know the kinds of people who play Minecraft. I love managing and playing with people on servers. I am very honest and a very fun person to be around.I try my best to be equal and give every player an equal chance for any situation.

What would you do with a hacker? : I would warn the person and ask the person what harm they have done, whether it be hacking the server, hacking players, threatening, griefing, and such. If the person has been suspected of hacking, I would closely observe the person and privately do my work, whether it be banning, warning, or a simple confrontation. If the person is found hacking in any way, it would be an instant and permanent IP ban and ban. Hacking is intolerable and the person does not deserve a second chance.

What would you do with a spammer? : I would warn the spammer and if the person does not stop after being warned, I would mute the person for a certain amount of time. After the mute and the person continues on spamming, I would temporarily ban the person for a certain amount of time because there are always second chances, if they spamming continues after the temporary ban, it will be a permanent IP ban and ban.

What would you do with a troller? : With a troller, it depends on what the person did. But no matter what, they will always get a warning. If the situation escalates, I will do my best to resolve to problem and give warnings, mutes, and as a last resort, a temporary ban, as trolling is not necessarily something that it against my rules. Again, it depends on the situation.

What would you do if you saw staff abuse? : For staff abuse, I would confront the person and ask their reasoning. I have dealt with many staff abusing and abusers. It is not fair to use your extended powers as a staff member in any way that would effect the server in a negative way. I would report immediately to you and other staff members to inform them of the abuse that took place, and when.

Any comments? : I would like to thank you for this opportunity for applying as a staff member. I see big potential in your new server! Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
01/17/2018 10:35 pm
Hetrogames
Great application
01/17/2018 12:50 pmhistory
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
MrHandsomePotato

MC username: MrHandsomePotato

Discord User: PotatoHead#7870

Mostly Redstone and building, but Commands are pretty high up too. I can work long on projects, and don`t mind if you don`t like what I did, if not I will start over ..

1-2hrs almost daily

I can work long on projects, and don`t mind if you don`t like what I did, if not I will start over ..
plus I have been trusted on lots of servers to be an admin or a mod. I also have lots of experience on how to recognize hackers.

Hacker= First recorded or taken screenshots of the victim then banned/ temp Banned depending on how serious it is.

Spammer=Screenshotted several times, then mute 30 minutes, Then kick 2 warnings and Ban on third

Troller=Take screenshots or recorded then Hear both sides of story and decide what happened. kick 1 warning then ban.

Staff abuse= Would record or screenshot then Report/ tell the owner/ co-owner or admins.

Any comments: I think I would be good as a high tier staff, I promise. Plus no spelling errors :D
01/16/2018 4:41 am
Smandude25
FacVerse? Or GalaxyFactions?
01/17/2018 12:56 amhistory
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb
DukkiStuff
UniFactions Definatly. Also how do i know if my staff application was accepted or declined?
01/17/2018 2:58 am
Hetrogames
I will pm you when we have made the final decision
01/16/2018 6:29 amhistory
Hetrogames
Nice
01/15/2018 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Allie_Star
Your age: 13

Username: Allie_Star

Experience: I am an admin on another server, and co-owner on another as well.

How often can you be on: I can be online very regularly because I have no life. I can spend many hours on MC.

Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I have plenty of experience, I am willing to learn, and I will take any advice the right way, and apply it, not just cast it aside. I am very reasonable and easy to talk to, and I am sensitive and have sympathy. I am a great listener and will be able to help and communicate with others effectively.

What would you do with a hacker: I would watch them for a while, and record their hacks. I would not ban them until I have at least three pieces of evidence of their hacks.

What would you do with a spammer: I would first verbally warn them, and if they continue to disobey the rules I would mute them for half an hour. Hopefully, after this time they would have learned not to spam, but if they have not I would temp ban them for a few days for spam, disobeying staff, and third chance.

What would you do with a troller: Warn them to stop, but if they continue I would mute them, so they can't tp trap anyone, and if they use signs or /msg I would temp ban them for a day or two.

What would you do if you saw staff abuse: I would immediately start recording them, then I would send the footage to the owner or co-owner, then it is their decision what to do, not mine.

Any comments: I think I would be best suited as a high staff member, to prove I can do it.
01/15/2018 8:31 pm
Hetrogames
Sounds great
01/15/2018 5:02 pm
Snid
Your age: 15

Username: Snid

Experience: I used to be an admin on really old Minecraft servers like 2b2t, necrotic PVP

How often can you be on: 2-3 hours a day

Why should we pick you I am mature and work well on projects. I am a very effective person.

What would you do with a hacker: Record him then ban

What would you do with a spammer: Collect proof of spam then mute

What would you do with a troller: Depends on what they are doing

What would you do if you saw staff abuse: Report to the owners and let him decide

Any comments:
01/15/2018 11:30 am
Mustafa1129
Your age: 14

Username: Mustafa1129

Experience: Admin, Mod, and different variations such as Sr. Mod on 30+ different servers.

How often can you be on: 1 - 3 hours during weekdays , 4+ during weekends.

Why should we pick you: I have lots of experience and use my experience positively to enhance the playing experience of the players on the server. I have lots of experience so I know how to recognize things like X-RAY, Kill-Aura, and much more. I make sure that the playing experience of the players is smooth, without any 3rd party interruptions such as hacked clients.

What would you do with a hacker: I would first record or take screenshots of the blatancy of the hacking, and then I would ban/temp-ban the player depending on what the hack was, and how severe it was.

What would you do with a spammer: I would temporarily mute them for a amount of time depending on what they spammed and how many times they spammed.

What would you do with a troller: I would politely tell them to stop, and then if they didnt mute them/kick them, and if they even continued a short temporary ban.

What would you do if you saw staff abuse: Report the abuse with screenshots or video evidence of it to the owner or co-owner or someone of a role higher then him.
01/15/2018 8:14 am
MrrRed2
i would like to apply for dev role please pm me on discord: Jaacck420#6270 i have worked on big servers
01/15/2018 8:50 am
Hetrogames
I sent an invite
01/15/2018 2:55 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/15/2018 7:51 am
Hetrogames
Really good
01/15/2018 3:15 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
FluxedScript
What would you do with a troller?: Ok, so first I would warn them because trolling isn't allowed (at least from what I know it isn't) then I would tell them to stop and go away from the person they are trolling. I would hear both sides of course.

Is Just temp ban them they want to mess with you.
01/15/2018 4:27 am
Hetrogames
Please provide more information
01/17/2018 11:21 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
FluxedScript
Omg kid.
01/17/2018 9:09 pm
Hetrogames
W hat?
01/17/2018 12:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Royal Jurassic
GamerSquid387
None
None
4+ hours per day
I have a account on a minecraft skin app with over 1000 followers.
Ban them
Ban them
Warn them
I would tell the owner,
01/17/2018 12:16 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Royal Jurassic
I will apply.
01/15/2018 8:32 pmhistory
Hetrogames
Oh and does anybody have any name ideas for the server because we are changing it

The first name is horrible

Its Space themed Factions any ideas
01/16/2018 2:54 am
DukkiStuff
What about UniFactions Network? The "Uni" Meaning Universe and the "Factions" for factions and the "network" just to look cool!
01/16/2018 4:11 am
Hetrogames
Pretty good
01/15/2018 3:29 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/15/2018 3:29 am
DukkiStuff
I've PM'd you with my application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome