-[Snazzypvp]- Looking for respectful staff members!

timmy3113's Avatar timmy31139/18/14 10:33 pm
1 emeralds 318 9
9/19/2014 5:03 am
RegPlaysGames's Avatar RegPlaysGames
Hi welcome to Snazzypvp a factions server thats right guys! I'm looking for some great respectful staff members my server ip is 172.245.32.87 I'm looking for 2 moderators 1 helper 1 builder. Good luck on your applications. So lets get started;)

Possition:
Name:
Email:
About you:
What you can bring to snazzypvp:
Comment:

Good luck on the applications.
timmy3113
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2014 5:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RegPlaysGames
Lol
09/19/2014 3:05 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
MountainGoatMC
Position: Moderator

Name: MountainGoatMC

Email: themountaingoat661@gmail.com
About you: I am pretty laid back, and don't abuse my privileges. I have been looking for a server to record on with friends and think this would be a perfect opportunity.

What you can bring to snazzypvp: I could bring more players with clever advertising, I am also willing to spend alot of time moderating chat and making the server fun for everyone.

Comment: No comment.
09/19/2014 3:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Lurch1711mc
Possition: Any
Name: Eben
Email: ebenprior4@gmail.com
About you: I Am Head Admin On 2 Servers I Am A Youtuber I Am Owner On My Server What you can bring to snazzypvp: Well I Can Get Some More Players On Cuz Im A Youtuber So I Can Record The Server
Comment: I Hope I Get Accepted
09/19/2014 1:21 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheVerySlyFox
Position: Anything Thats Open

Name: SnowFoxHound (But you can call me James)

Email: I have an email, But I rarely use it. Best way to contact me would be through Skype, which is the same as my IGN (SnowFoxHound)

About you: Well I guess to begin, I'm currently looking for a new server to Administer (Obviously), Because my last favorite server was shut down due to my previous work associate was tired of paying for it. I'm very good with plugins as my last position was a Plugin Manager "Developer". But sadly can't really find a server to use my skills and knowledge of plugin configuration, so I'm just looking for any Administrative position.

What you can bring to SnazzyPvP: As I stated previously, I've very good with Plugin Configuration and Server Development, and most of time and effort on Minecraft is spent on Administrative projects. Hopefully you could use a Plugin Manager? or just require staff. Whichever is fine with me. But if you are not quite sure what a Plugin Manager is, I basically implement and configure plugins for your server and make sure the server runs smoothly that way you won't have to worry about it. I do most of the "Behind-the-Scenes" type work while you make sure everything else with the server is fine, such as players and other things,

Comment: Sorry, Don't have one. Or just don't have one that's not a smartass remark.

Thanks For Reading!
Cheers!
09/19/2014 2:46 am
timmy3113
Accepted!
09/19/2014 1:01 am
timmy3113
Keep applying!
09/18/2014 11:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NikeMC
Position: Moderator
Name: Nikeguy12 I prefer to be called Nike.
Email: lacrossekindofguy@hotmail.cpm
About you:Well,
I play sports, for example I play Soccer (AAA), Lacrosse and Basketball. I am originally from Ireland. I love playing video games like Minecraft (Obviously.),PS3 and Pokémon. I'm also a Graphic Designer
What you can bring to snazzypvp: I can bring excellent grammar, knowledge of commands and plugins and I am good at moderating the chat and make sure that everything is running smooth. I love helping anyone. I am nice person to be around but I have no time for rule breakers and I know how to solve conflicts between members and leave the happy. I am very professional.
Comment: Jordan has also recommended me for this.
09/18/2014 10:55 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Jordanm38022727
Name:Jordan

Minecraft Name:Jordan38022727

Time zone:Australia Gold Coast

Have You been in any staff position before:Yes I was Admin on unknownnation but is currently shut down!!and I own CanonRealm with Luke also we could make a Network if I get accepted as Owner

Why should You make me a Staff: Because i standout unlike any other of all the applications! Im nice and professional and always giving people ways to resolve a small or large issue between them! Im always resolving issues that are fair.
Im very mature in every way or form! And very funny!

What do you bring to the server: Professionalism! And more members! I will bring a lot more members and advertise on Planet minecraft or minecraft forums.
I will always behave like another staff members and NEVER abuse my role as staff on this server if accepted

Put any additional things here:
I have had lots of experience of being staff in every rank or form! This application is for Mod/Helper

Thanks
09/18/2014 10:41 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
HyprCraft
Possition: Any
Name: Wes (zShiver)
Email: hyprcraftserver@gmail.com
About you: Canadian skater/stoner
What you can bring to SnazzyPvP: Years of Bukkit and server experience, especially in Factions
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome