Looking for server admin

wood_elf's Avatar wood_elf9/16/13 10:34 am
1 emeralds 236 6
9/16/2013 7:03 pm
wood_elf's Avatar wood_elf
i have a hamachi ip: 25.17.174.98
username is Drunken Sailors
Password is armageddon
and i will add more here soon but i need people to be admin.
wood_elf
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2013 7:03 pm
wood_elf
ok all three of you hamachi mix up i had the password is 123456789
and the username is Drunken Sailors.
09/16/2013 6:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
maxgrimes321
Application for: Admin
Ho long will be on a day: 1-3 Hours
In-Game Name: maxgrimes123
Why you want to be a admin or mod
I would like to start by telling you about me. I'm a person who you can talk to if troubled. You would be able to tell me ideas and imaginations about what you would want the server to be like, I would create that and give you 100% credit. I am a highly experience staff member. Meeting some of the most famous minecrafters I know what they do to achieve that. I know how to respect people, I will never in my life say I'm a better and more epicer person just because I have Head Admin in front of my name, I would tell them we are all equal in importance, its just that how you show it that matters. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I am also a great plugin and command manager, I can manage all you plugins without the server stuffing, finding the best host to run the server at a great price, I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen.

What you will do to help the server: I would make this server a friendly and caring community. I would welcome newbies on the server and explain what this server has installed for them. What you could do, or what you want to do. With his or hers opinion I could create new ideas for what players want, I would put voting areas on which mini game they would want to do then on one day make that happen.

How will you help improve the server: I would create more fun areas, no sg, I will discuss and create a sg, no shops, I shall make a shop. I would advertise like I have promised, make threads about the server as a community, With the owners permission I would make a youtube account just for this server and make vids for it.

Experience: I have played minecraft since 2009 the alpha came out, I have owned 3 servers, been co owner twice, Head Admin 5 times, Admin more than plenty, Mod same here with Admin

Can you advertise well for us?: Yes I can offer you advertisement for your server, I am a admin on which is highly filled with players and wouldn't mind advertising there, also I can make webs and blogs which could be necessary.

Email: mxgrms30@gmail.com

What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not 2?: I would immediately ask the player to stop the cursing or spamming, if he does not listen I shall discuss with other players about what we should do about it, a kick as a warning

Rate: 4-5 hrs a day

Builder rate: I am a highly experienced builder, I can build different styles, modern, classic, abstract and much more. I'm a 7-10

Personality: I am humorous, friendly, able to communicate with, not violent, caring and most of all loyal, I am loyal to my mates around me

Thank you for considering my application and I hope to see you guys on the server!!!!
09/16/2013 5:33 pm
wood_elf
karanoa1 1.6.2 and it will mostlikly will change ip and stuff but it willstay up dated and you are soon to be admin Piddlesam shure i am working on that.
09/16/2013 10:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
karanoa1
wood_elfi have a hamachi ip: 25.17.174.98
username is Drunken Sailors
Password is armageddon
and i will add more here soon but i need people to be admin.

whats the version?
09/16/2013 10:46 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
karanoa1
hi age:15

i am good admin 78% use me to be admin soo

i am a good admin and i well take all the rules on my brine

09/16/2013 10:45 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Piddlesam
do you need admins with xp?
Planet Minecraft