Looking for server admins/builders!

KingHorus's Avatar KingHorus12/28/16 11:12 am
1 emeralds 387 7
12/30/2016 11:25 pm
LlamasAreMystical's Avatar LlamasAreMystical
Greetings PMC,
My name is KingHorus. A few friends and I have been working on a light rpg/medieval themed server for a while now. Although we have made some progress we need more builders if we are to release it by summer 2017. I will soon contact a server hosting company and be able to have players join worldwide. If you have an interest in building on a server with a great community, or if you are just curious please contact me via planet minecraft. Please contact me for more details.
Looking foward to meeting fellow staff members!
-KingHorus
KingHorus
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2016 11:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
LlamasAreMystical
HI, I am replying on the need for admins/builders. 12/30/016

I am a helpful, organized, nice, friendly, and active player. I often build small tiny décor, big, or small villages,(can be customized if needed) and castles. Unfortunately, I do not have team speak, skype, or basically most things we can talk on BUT I do have email the one thing I can not build with, is toooooo much pressure. (I'm ok with some pressure) I also have one question. will this also be factions? if you have ANY question, be sure to ask ill reply as soon as possible!

~GoldenOreoYT

(I know this might sound like your already going to hire me, but I don't me it like that, I'm just giving you a heads up if you decide to hire me)
12/30/2016 10:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
unfortunatelyme
though i cannot build, i can moderate. i'm willing to devote some time into making your server's community satisfactory. but it's all up to you if you want to 'hire' me as your moderator or something.
12/28/2016 3:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Rankthirty
Looking for server admins/builders!

It's not my server, but I highly, HIGHLY suggest, that you have most of your staff start at mod -, and have them work to Admin, that's just a suggestion.

Cheers,
- Skylie
12/28/2016 3:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
CaptainEvstike
I am planning to start an Medieval RPG server myself...
12/28/2016 3:24 pm
Level 1 : New Network
cooldudeandpuppy
Hi RoboluffyMC if you still are in need of a server administrator I would like to apply for one, please if you need a admin (or possibly I might be a builder) please tell me your email so I can contact you, Thanks!
12/28/2016 3:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RoboluffyMC
It does sound intriguing and I have always been a fan of RPG and Medieval.
So, you can contact me in my email if your looking for a good world-edit builder or a 4 year Experienced Staff member.

If you are interested in picking or inviting me please contact me at [Check Your Inbox] or just PM me in here. Thanks
12/28/2016 11:20 am
Level 40 : Master Miner
gpvmgamer
That does sound like an interesting offer, what sorts of builds are you in need of assistance with?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome