Looking for a server host to host a Labortories server

KingTheQueen's Avatar KingTheQueen6/28/16 11:45 am
1 emeralds 90
Welcome potential Server Owner/Host or guests, my name is Kingtj536 or Jess, I'm looking for someone to host/own a server where I can place my Laboratories to perform and conduct legitimate Minecraft science and studies, I have a prebuilt laboratories built by me a it will be the servers world, we will conduct and operate this server with actual Minecraft testing and research and then share or document it.
THIS IS NOT A ROLEPLAY SERVER, we are conducting actual research of Minecraft, the facility world has giant empty test chambers for personal testing and a test track run for guests with special equipment or to interact with a new entity or item, we have a biologic sector, testing sector, above ground sector and a staff sector, we plan on expanding later on or when necessary, the server would be open to the public but the facility itself would not unless the guest is there for business or for testing, in the end we will be forwarding Minecraft as the first legitimate Minecraft research server, we will account our findings and research to a specialized website I will set up, we may also have a YouTube, I'm not sure at the moment, once you or another agrees to host and pay for the server or home host we can start recruiting staff members for the facility, when I say staff I mean scientists of MC, not admins and mods, the sever is vanilla btw, well anyway, please consider,

-Jess <3
KingTheQueen
Level 38 : Artisan Dragon