Livida | Hiring Staff | Factions | Network | MERGES/PARTNERS Welcome | COMING SOON!

MegaJoshy's Avatar MegaJoshy11/16/18 3:28 pm history
1 emeralds 122 7
11/25/2018 1:58 pm
kondospl's Avatar kondospl
Good Evening, or whatever time it is for you when you reading this right now. Well before we get into the MC part I am going to explain on more what Livida is, well it's a team of content produces from multiple platforms (twitch, youtube etc). As we have many content producers we are providing them with a server to play which will also be public for people to join.

Firstly let's talk about staff, we are currently hiring most staff position that includes manager and helper and some others which are a request only. If you would like to apply for any staff position add me on Discord.

Before anything, I use the term partner as pretty much the same as merge. Well, what I mean by server partners is where you would be adding your server to our network and don't worry we aren't going to just take control you will still be owning your server. Obviously, there is a lot more than one is described here. I know not every owner has enough money to keep their server going so we even have the option to let them host it at our servers.

Well, a very small fraction of you may be interested but let me try and bump that up for you. if you do partner with us Terms of services on premium plugins will allow us to be able to put them on your server, as above free hosting if it's needed, services to help with the server for example builds. There is a lot more and I am scratching the surface in this thread but I hope you understand what I am doing here.

If any of you are interested in doing this please contact me on Discord and I will ask any questions.

Discord = discord.gg/WrqzbhY
MegaJoshy
Level 1 : New Network