Looking for server staff

Megalandrys's Avatar Megalandrys12/28/12 7:16 pm
1 emeralds 3.5k 306
1/23/2014 9:53 pm
Megalandrys's Avatar Megalandrys
*IMPORTANT* READ ENTIRE POST PLEASE!
---------------------------------------------------

WORLDCRAFT'S IP IS 108.66.129.249:25566

www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post1920845.html#p1920845 IF YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY, NOT BE STAFF (prefered as we are doing better on staff)

My server needs admins and other ranks. To apply for admin, mod, or VIP/Builder, please fill out this application:

ALSO: We are getting close to the max needed staff. Hurry if you want to be staff!
Members: A few.
VIPs:2/3
Moderators: 6/8
Admins:2/10
Owners:3/3
WE NEED MORE STAFF, ESPECIALLY ADMINS. WE ALSO NEED MORE MEMBERS AND ACTIVE PEOPLE (members or staff).
------------------------------------------------------------

IGN (In game name):

Timezone:

Playtime/Availablity:

Have you ever griefed?:

What experience do you have with plugins?:

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?:

Any plugins you would recommend?:

Staff Experience:

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:

Maturity level out of 10:

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?:

How long have you played minecraft:

Have you ever been banned?:

Reasons for being banned:

Link to your mcbans.com profile (If you dont have one, make one) (example: mcbans.com/player/username):

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):

Skills:

Why you are better than everyone else:

Why you want to be staff:

Gender(optional):

Position you would like to be in:

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?:

Anything else you would like to add?:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ATTENTION*: The server IP is 108.66.249.129
My RAM is 8 gigs, so the server is a dedicated 24/7 server.
My Windows 7 Scores (some):

7.5: Processor
7.5: Memory/RAM
7.9: Primary Hard Disk (Windows on a SSD and terabyte for everything else)
Also, this is an events server:

Events known: Survival Games, Herobrine, Survival (regular world)(also not really an event), Hardcore PVP, Slender, and RPG.

Website link: http://worldcraft.forumotions.com/login
You do not have to be a admin to play on the server. Remember this please.
ADMIN FIXED.
Megalandrys
Level 28 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/23/2014 9:53 pm
Megalandrys
LuvMcAge: 15-16

IGN (In game name): rs2012minecraft

Timezone: US Central Time Zone

Playtime/Availablity: Sometimes on weekends

Have you ever griefed?: Only once; not on purpose

What experience do you have with plugins?: VERY Experienced.(Note here: This is just a suggestion, it helps, I mean what plugin experience do you have in PermissionsEX, WorldEdit, etc. That way it will be easier for me if I don't have to tell you about everything. Just a suggestion, if you don't edit this, you'll still probably be accepted. Still, it helps.

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: I will edit this post after the next time I visit. It is offline as of now.

Any plugins you would recommend?: I've heard a trolling plugin called IControlU, control other players, if not behaving well. Also Punishmental and LetitRain are fun, yet still admin related.

Staff Experience: 100% (I could have sworn I had edited the application. Huh. But, I need to know server names and IPs you have had staff on and what rank you were.)

Ip's and owners of servers staff on: The servers went down recently

Maturity level out of 10: 9

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): Please visit my profile. I build better, btw so I will edit the post.

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?: I guess, only on bad servers though, cus I don't wanna get banned on the good ones. -_- lesson learned.

How long have you played minecraft: Since Beta 1.8 Not addicted *anymore*

Have you ever been banned?: Of course. Why not! From my own server!

Reasons for being banned: Bored so I just banned myself

Link to your mcbans.com profile (If you dont have one, make one) (example: mcbans.com/player/username): (Note here: uh, no answer here, why does everyone just forget this one? This is rather important information and helps me keep track of your "criminal record" as I call it. (OK that sounds a bit weird, I give you that.))

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): I've only hacked once, it's because my friend, who is a hacker, downloaded the client onto my laptop.

Skills: Building (10/15)

Why you are better than everyone else: I'm a good medieval builder. Never shown off the builds though.

Why you want to be staff: I would like to be admin because I love to help people out with stuff, especially with 1.7.4, as a 'minecraft "nerd"' I kinda studied it a lil.

Gender(optional): Male

Position you would like to be in: Admin, or Global Moderator

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?: Probably after I visit it

Anything else you would like to add?: I like cheese

The only things I have wrong with this are some of the things I need to know. Here, you can see the highlights. Just fix the red (excluding the Plugin Experience question, if you want) and you'll be good to go!
01/10/2014 11:50 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Scribe
LuvMc

IGN (In game name): rs2012minecraft

Timezone: US Central Time Zone

Playtime/Availablity: Sometimes on weekends

Have you ever griefed?: Only once; not on purpose

What experience do you have with plugins?: VERY Experienced.

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: I will edit this post after the next time I visit. It is offline as of now.

Any plugins you would recommend?: I've heard a trolling plugin called IControlU, control other players, if not behaving well. Also Punishmental and LetitRain are fun, yet still admin related.

Staff Experience: 100%

Ip's and owners of servers staff on: The servers went down recently

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): Please visit my profile. I build better, btw so I will edit the post.

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?: I guess, only on bad servers though, cus I don't wanna get banned on the good ones. -_- lesson learned.

How long have you played minecraft: Since Beta 1.8 Not addicted *anymore*

Have you ever been banned?: Of course. Why not! From my own server!

Reasons for being banned: Bored so I just banned myself

Link to your mcbans.com profile (If you dont have one, make one) (example: mcbans.com/player/username):

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): I've only hacked once, it's because my friend, who is a hacker, downloaded the client onto my laptop.

Skills: Building (10/15)

Why you are better than everyone else: I'm a good medieval builder. Never shown off the builds though.

Why you want to be staff: I would like to be admin because I love to help people out with stuff, especially with 1.7.4, as a 'minecraft "nerd"' I kinda studied it a lil.

Position you would like to be in: Admin, or Global Moderator

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?: Probably after I visit it

Anything else you would like to add?: I like cheese
12/14/2013 11:30 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
TheSwagMaster10
Oh dude it's so good to hear from you finally....
Anyways i'll see what I can do for this...
Count on me...if you want to...
07/31/2013 11:07 am
TheSwagMaster10
Hey,I've noticed the server hasn't been up lately,if you could tell me why that'd be great.

-legobrony
12/11/2013 9:56 pm
Megalandrys
Sorry about this really late update, but I was working on multiple projects, for Minecraft and not for it alike. I was working on a mod, a plugin, a game, a blog, playing games, etc. I was also completing my new map, but I am planning on running the server and keeping it up on two conditions:
I need more, trust-able staff.
I need people to actually play on it, and not just staff.
People were rarely on when I last had it up months ago. So if these conditions are met by February 1st, I will run the server all the time that I can, as 24/7 as I can, which is a lot.
06/14/2013 8:22 pm
Megalandrys
I need to post this to read it right:
IGN: FlyingFirework
Maturity 1/10: 8 (Reason: We all know people who like to goof off every once in a while xD, noone is a 10)
What are your qualities? I am always honest, you can trust me to do any task that I am given and I am able to learn easily so if I am needed for a certain job then I can adapt. What makes you standout from others? My ability to adapt to any job and to learn quickly.
Have you ever been banned? What for? Yes, I recently got banned but, it was not my fault... I invited this guy to my group because, he needed somewhere to go. Me and him built up a giant factory. About 6 days later I come online only to see the whole factory leveled to the ground. Along with that I notice I am in jail, so I try to talk to people so they would help but, I end up getting banned because, they didn't like me talking... So, yea that;s about it. (It was a tekkit server)
What are your specialities? I'm good at building, making banners, advertising for server, and keeping people in line. I also own my own server 24.138.76.47 but it is wightlisted now for matenence
Why do you deserve this rank? I deserve one of these ranks because, I believe I am the man for the job, I am trust worthy and a jack of many trades .
Were are you from? Edmonton ,ABSkype: goharij@student.ednet.ns.ca
06/14/2013 7:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LeikothaAlt
I am Leikotha and I am very interested in applying for a staff position
My age:I am 14
Skype name: Tori.Loveyuh
Maturity: I am very mature, you can see this from my calm behavior and rare use of constant caps or swear words.
My experience: I have lots of experience when it comes to staff, having owned my own server which was very popular, aswell as being staff on many servers and even Co-Owner on many servers, I am very good with your basic server plugins and can really help out with the server I know what to do when I see rule breakers..Punish them.
What I will do as staff: I will keep your server clean with no spammers, no hackers and make sure everyone is having fun and not feeling abused by any other players, i'll make sure everyone follows your designated server rules and respects them, I am very good at finding and catching hackers which is a big bonus to all Legit players I know what to do when theres a close call.
Why pick me? (Other info): I do not abuse my power and I will mostly be in Survival mode playing legitly on your server I do not give out items and I do not admin abuse as that's just wrong and promotes the wrong sort of atmosphere on your server.
I have lots of
experience on servers. Mod (includes chat mod and reg. mod) 3ish, admin
4. I also co-owned one. I also have owned a server..

I think you should pick me because we have much experience and lots
to offer. I am always fair to the players and take their suggestions
into consideration. After talking it up with someone of a higher rank of
course (co-owner/owner). Because I am so fair I am highly loved by
the community. I also hate hackers with a burning passion. If caught
hacking they will be kicked and sent with a warning. If caught again,
they will be kicked and sent to a person with higher rank. I also tend
to stay very active as we both are on ALL the time after school. I also
tend to meet your expectations and would love to do anything at your
command.

Why Would I Like To Be Admin: Anyway, Owning A Server Is Not Easy! And I Realize That, With All those people swarming you and messaging you asking random questions over and over again. To Tell you the truth, it gets pretty annoying. But If You Allowed Me To Be Admin. I Dont want you to worry about a thing. I will first off, get people to ask me all the questions and you can sit back, relax, and drink a cup of juice while eating chips. Anyway, I feel like your server has a lot of potential and it could be even bigger than it already is. Thank You!

My Prior Experiences: Well, I Actually Have A LOT of Experience. Let me Explain, I Am A PRO at Plugins. By Pro I Mean I can help you with a plugin that I do not even know. Group-Manager Is My Strongest plugin point and I can help you with any type of group manager problem that you have. If You have any plugin problems, Please feel free to ask me anything you please.

My Skills And Talents: Well, I Am A Professional At World Edit. I Can Build Massive Structures and buildings easily with //wand.

Hackers: And If they are all like, You are a stupid mod and stuff I will just ignore and ask the owner or someone else for help. Also, I Can Tell The Difference between a hacker and you probably can too. But If you make me mod, do not worry about a thing, I will make sure that you will have no worries about hackers and I will handles situations as fast as I can. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and still counting
06/14/2013 8:34 pm
Megalandrys
I am going to accept you as moderator, and you'll move up to Admin once I fix it's permissions. Log on and enjoy the staff when you like, your already there. (that is, if you username is Leikotha)
06/14/2013 8:05 pm
Megalandrys
I read through about half of it but there is one thing. Due to a problem of plugins and permissions, the admin permissions are, well, greatly imbalanced. I would prefer, if I accept your application (which is a good chance), that you be a moderator. Soon I will, hopefully, fix the admin permissions, and as such allow some moderators to apply for it and for people to actually apply directly for it. I'll continue reading now.
EDIT: I am going to accept you as moderator, and you'll move up to Admin once I fix it's permissions. Log on and enjoy the staff when you like, your already there. (that is, if you username is Leikotha)
06/14/2013 7:38 pm
Megalandrys
*gasp* OMG ITS YOOOOU! Hi. I just got back from Amelia Island myself. Only there since last Thursday though
06/09/2013 2:46 pm
TheSwagMaster10
Hello Mega.I believe it's been while.
But i'm now back from Brazil!
06/05/2013 4:14 pm
Megalandrys
bump. bump bump buuuuuump.
05/08/2013 7:49 am
Megalandrys
bump
04/07/2013 2:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
edcorock

IGN (In game name):edcorock

Timezone: UTC-3:30

Playtime/Availablity: 3-6 hours a day

Have you ever griefed?: never

What experience do you have with plugins?:i own my own server and

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?:umm i can;t really say anything to this cause i never played on it

Any plugins you would recommend?: worldedit,groupmanager

Staff Experience:Admin on 2 servers and mod on another 2 servers

Ip's and owners of servers staff on: Sh4d0w1128-69.162.66.19:25578
MrWizard70-75.127.0.35:25665

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):i would say im a 8 but i dont take pics of my builds sorry

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?: yes

How long have you played minecraft: 3 years

Have you ever been banned?: no

Reasons for being banned: i never O.O

Link to your mcbans.com profile (If you dont have one, please make one) (example: mcbans.com/player/username):mcbans.com/player/edcorock

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):i use the optifine mod only to boost fps

Skills:i am a good builder, i can do GFX and i am good at being admin and mod

Why you are better than everyone else: im not better then everyone else and it would be rude to say so

Why you want to be staff: i want to be staff to help out the community and make your server better

Gender(optional):male

Position you would like to be in:admin/mod

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?: sorry was never on it

Anything else you would like to add?:nope thank you
04/08/2013 8:08 am
Megalandrys
Accepted as moderator.
04/07/2013 1:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
naeemsheikh
Here is my application
IGN:naeemsheikh
Experience:I've Been a head admin,moderator and co-owner on many servers. I have also been playing minecraft for 3-4 years now making me very knowledgeable at minecraft and can provide help on the server side and in-game side.
What qualifies you: As I said before I have been a head admin, moderator and co-owner which has enrolled me to know how to act on a server while I am a staff member. I also dedicate 3-4 hours of minecraft on weekdays and around 4-5 hours on weekends
Why you want it here. You seem like a nice person to be owner as I have seen your other PMC posts and I just want to really enjoy minecraft to its fullest (Playing with other people)
Building experience (1-10)My building experience is around 7,8 or 9 as I have built and can build great things
Plugin experience (1-10)My in game plugin experience is great mabye 7 but server is only 5-6
Advertising experience (1-10) I'm a good advetiser as I have advetised servers and got atleast 20-25 people on playing it constant and I had a youtube account which reached 367 subs by advertising it many ways but I deleted it as it got 2 strikes.
How many servers have you owned:I have owned 1 server
How mature are you (1-10)(explain why you give yourself this rating) I think I am a 9 or 10 for maturity as I do things as logical and fair as possible, I do not do things for my own needs but to help others. I also dont hold grudges which can be good if I'm a staff member
PM me if I'm accepted.
04/06/2013 1:11 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
tentacleTherapist
Still waiting on that response, Mega.

I would appreciate it if you at least took the time to deny me, if you don't want me as staff.

Also, if you lost my app, it's in the spoiler below.

Click to reveal
Name/Nickname: Rose/tentacleTherapist or TT
Donation capabilities: I can donate, but it all depends on the quality of the server.
Website Construction: I'm very good at making websites. I can link you to my server website if you wish.
IGN: Uncertainhavoc
Have you ever griefed?: Yes. It was one server that I felt was truly unfair to it's staff. So my friends and I figured out the console login information and FTP access, and proceeded to delete all backups and kick everyone off the server. It was truly a wonderful experience. We then proceeded to recruit all staff that were dissatisfied with the server, and to this day most of them still work for us.
Are you a current griefer?: The point of this question is invalid. I could say "No" and still be a griefer. I understand why you have this question, but there are better ways of telling if someone is a griefer or not. To answer your question, No, I am not currently a griefer. It's up to you whether you believe me or not.
Will you ever grief?:
Building skill 1/10: I'd say 8, maybe 7. I received lessons on Mithrintia Academy when it was still private, so I know some things about building. Especially Terraforming.
Why should you be Moderator?: Well, as a fellow server owner myself, I understand how frustrating it is to have people constantly applying for admin, and ending up with more admins than moderators. I find that Moderator is a modest position that has enough power to command respect, but not enough to cause any real damage. It's a good place to start building trust. Also, I generally treat people fairly, although I can't stand terrible builders and/or people who don't understand the basics of Minecraft. I can be a bit harsh on new Minecraft players.
What experience do you have with plugins?: Shitloads. I have tried literally every plugin I can get my hands on, including several private ones. In fact, I'm in the process of making my own right now.
Do you have any ideas to improve the server?: Well, I haven't seen it yet, so I can't really give you suggestions for the server, but I can give some recommendations on your forum recruitment post. Having more basic information about what your server is, or wants to become, can be very helpful, and attract more favorable people. Having a more detailed title can also help attract more players and applicants.
Any plugins you would recommend?: Well, I personally enjoy using Essentials, GM, Factions, Towny, Dynmap, WE, VS, iConomy, SignEdit, War, ClickSort, and a whole bunch of other plugins that would take too long to name.
Other: I tend to spend a majority of my weekends on Minecraft, Tekkit, FTB, or League of Legends, so I can generally dedicate a decent amount of time to the server. I also have a large staff myself, so if you're ever in need of some extra staff, you can let me know.

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions ?: I'm very good with GroupManager.
06/14/2013 8:35 pm
Megalandrys
Waiting on you to get on buddy.
04/07/2013 1:07 pm
Megalandrys
Honestly I don't think I ever noticed it. I think you have great experience and skill, and I will make you moderator. What I really need is players, and maybe a few more staff. By the way, I wont be on until later Sunday or the afternoon of Monday.
04/04/2013 7:16 pm
Megalandrys
Which reminds me, HALF bump.
04/03/2013 11:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
putopop

IGN (In game name): putopop

Timezone: GMT Canada

Playtime/Availablity: 3-4 hours a day

Have you ever griefed?: Yes it is the worst feeling in the world. It feels like your own child is punching you in the crotch and I would never let anyone feel that kind of pain

What experience do you have with plugins?: I do not know how to set up plug ins but I am very experienced with the basic commands such as /invsee world edit etc.

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: I could help make an adventure map and lower the amount of spammers griefers and of course advertisers. I would bring a tremendous amount of leadership and humor

Any plugins you would recommend?: I would recommend world edit, the jail mod
and world guard (to stop griefers) and much more.

Staff Experience: I have worked on synk0craft as a co-owner but it closed down because the owner refused to pay the money and admin on MCaddicts I was replaced because too much staff and I was one of the newest staff members.

Ip's and owners of servers staff on: gungus(mcaddicts) I cant remember the IP im very sorry i deleted it GEK0 (Synk0craft) 173.79.183.86

Maturity level out of 10: about a 9 because sometimes I like making jokes but I am very serious about people asking for staff griefers etc.

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): Sorry I got no pics of my past builds

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?: Well I am pretty good at advertising and a bunch of guys from my school are into minecraft so about a 1-7 ppl each day

How long have you played minecraft: 3 years now ever since the beginning of 1.2.5

Have you ever been banned?: No I have never been banned off a server before.

Reasons for being banned: none

Link to your mcbans.com profile (if you have one) (example: mcbans.com/player/username): I dont have one

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): No I don't understand why people would use a hacked client isn't minecraft for creating stuff not destroying?

Skills: I work better with people with a sense of humor and co-operation and I am pretty good at making sculptures and statues etc.

Why you are better than everyone else: I am very co-operative. I always tell people if you ask for staff you will lower your chance as staff and if there is a problem I usually try to help them fix the situation

Why you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I would like to share my sense of humor and I love to make things people like to enjoy such as a an adventure map or spawn something that people will enjoy.

Gender(optional): I am Male

Position you would like to be in: I would like to be in moderator or admin preferably admin because I can gain access to more commands and that way I can help people more efficiently such as helping them solve a problem stopping a griefer etc.

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?: I would love to make an adventure map or a parkour or something or like an Art Island and have the staff build some stuff for the people of the server to enjoy.

Anything else you would like to add?: I love Penguins!! and I love working with people and I work most productively with other co-workers etc.
04/03/2013 11:10 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Sh4d0w1128
*IMPORTANT* READ ENTIRE POST PLOX!
---------------------------------------------------

WORLDCRAFT'S NEW IP IS 108.66.129.249:25566

post1920845.html#p1920845 IF YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY, NOT BE STAFF (prefered as we are doing better on staff)

My server needs admins and other ranks. To apply for admin, mod, or VIP/Builder, please fill out this application:

ALSO: We are getting close to the max needed staff. Hurry if you want to be staff!
Members: Pretty much ZERO.
VIPs:2/3
Moderators: 6/8
Admins:2/10
Owners:3/3
WE NEED MORE STAFF, ESPECIALLY ADMINS. WE ALSO NEED MORE MEMBERS AND ACTIVE PEOPLE (members or staff).
------------------------------------------------------------

IGN (In game name):Sh4d0w1128

Timezone:eet (+2)

Playtime/Availablity:5 hours a day

Have you ever griefed?:yes if it was a griefing or reading server but other than that no

What experience do you have with plugins?:I used to put plugins on servers for people but its been a long time so I don't do it anymore

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?:no

Any plugins you would recommend?:factions lwc heads

Staff Experience:Well I've been every position except co-owner I love to help out on servers and make them better hopefully

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:shadowraze.net lady scarlet PVP.daegonner skruble

Maturity level out of 10:8

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):7

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?:maybe I could try

How long have you played minecraft:since alpha

Have you ever been banned?:yes

Reasons for being banned:I've been banned from gontroller because daegonner and it are having issues so a mod on gontroller knew I was from daegonner so when I got on and said hi he banned me that's so wrong and abuse of powers

Link to your mcbans.com profile (if you have one) (example: mcbans.com/player/username):font have one

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):nope don't believe in them

Skills:I'm good at resolving problems I'm also good at perms

Why you are better than everyone else:as I said above I'm good at resolving problems and perms so I'm a big help

Why you want to be staff:I believe that if I help other servers out one day I will remember the stuff I learned and maybe make my own server and make it better and better from my exp

Position you would like to be in:admin

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?:no

Anything else you would like to add?:srry I posted the whole post lol I'm on my ipod and it wouldn't let me copy just the app so yea thanks for reading

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ATTENTION*: The server IP is 108.66.249.129
My RAM is 8 gigs, so the server is a dedicated 24/7 server.
My Windows 7 Scores:

7.5: Processor
7.5: Memory/RAM
7.4: Graphics
7.4: Gaming Graphics
7.9: Primary Hard Disk (Windows on a SSD and terabyte for everything else)
Base Score: 7.4
Determined by lowest sub-score.

Also, this is an events server:

Events known: Survival Games, Herobrine, Survival (regular world)(also not really an event), Hardcore PVP, Slender, and RPG.

Website link: http://worldcraft.forumotions.com/login
You do not have to be a admin to play on the server. Remember this please.

-----------------------IMPORTANT!---------------------

I am looking for Graphics Designers (they make the graphics and the scenery and characters and stuff) for a game I am making that is kind of themed off of the show Avatar: The Last Airbender. Interested anyone? I already have two coders, and me as the Developer (comes up with game ideas and releases it). All we need is the Art.
04/04/2013 7:07 pm
Megalandrys
Accepted as moderator if you like.
04/03/2013 10:52 pm
Megalandrys
Bump
04/02/2013 7:27 pm
Megalandrys
Anyone gonna get on? :3 108.66.249.129:25566
04/01/2013 10:32 pm
Megalandrys
bump
03/25/2013 1:52 pm
argygreen

IGN (In game name): argygreen
Timezone: EET (+2)

Playtime/Availablity: almost every day for 2 hours.

Have you ever griefed?: no

What experience do you have with plugins?: i know how t use most of the plugins.
(towny,logblock,world edit. etc.)

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?:
yep we will see after i join

Any plugins you would recommend?: logblock towny anticheatplus and world edit are a must.

Staff Experience: have my own server to play with my friends.

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): 7

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?: yes

How long have you played minecraft: 5-4 months

Have you ever been banned?: never

Reasons for being banned: -

Link to your mcbans.com profile (if you have one) (example: mcbans.com/player/username): -

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): no

Skills: i ve great social skills good grammar knowledge and im also very friendly.

Why you are better than everyone else: i have no idea

Why you want to be staff: because i like helping people out and ban those griefers )

Gender(optional): male

Position you would like to be in: admin

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?: yes.

Anything else you would like to add?: -
04/01/2013 10:34 pm
Megalandrys
Maybe revise this a bit, and I might accept you
03/23/2013 8:36 pm
Megalandrys
BUMP lolwut
03/23/2013 6:55 pm
Quaileggs
i'm high as hell and want staff please, when im sober i will be the greatest staff ever
i'm 15
03/23/2013 8:00 pm
Megalandrys
Uh no.
03/23/2013 6:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
xpokemonx

IGN (In game name):xpokemonx

Timezone:Pacific Time

Playtime/Availablity:Everyday unless i go to my older brothers air force basic training graduation

Have you ever griefed?:yes alot

What experience do you have with plugins?:most but not all like the simple one's

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?:im sorry no ideas

Any plugins you would recommend?:factions if not already added

Staff Experience:mod=2 admin=1 Head admin=1 co-owner=1 yea have a bit of experience but not alot

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:they all got taken down but the co-owner one is 66.177.134.136

Maturity level out of 10:7-8

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):2 xD

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?:i can get atleast 3 or 4 people i know of and ill do the best of my abilty to advertise

How long have you played minecraft:2 or 3 years

Have you ever been banned?:yes 2 times

Reasons for being banned:first stealing on a non raiding server and the other time the owner was was just being a dick griefing me then i called him out on it

Link to your mcbans.com profile (if you have one) (example: no i dontmcbans.com/player/username):

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):nodus i only use it on my friends server we record on

Skills:im decent with redstone and the bow

Why you are better than everyone else:i dont think im better then everybody

Why you want to be staff:ive just been bored these last few days and i think i can do a good job

Position you would like to be in:Mod

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?:not at the time no in the future maby

Anything else you would like to add?:no
03/23/2013 6:26 pm
Megalandrys
hi
03/23/2013 2:13 pm
Megalandrys
bump
03/20/2013 8:39 pm
uilidixbeast

IGN (In game name): uilidixbeast

Timezone: EST

Playtime/Availablity: from 3:15 to 10:00

Have you ever griefed?: no

What experience do you have with plugins?: yes

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: Depends on how we want to structure the server.

Any plugins you would recommend?: world edit, voxel sniper, Clearlag, instasoup

Staff Experience: ive been admin to cursecraft a huge 1000 slot server with a constant 260 people on. and ive been mod on an older server which is no long available

Ip's and owners of servers staff on: pvp.cursecraft.net

Maturity level out of 10: 8

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): 9

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?: I can do that, I can make a website/ banner for the server

How long have you played minecraft: since 2010

Have you ever been banned?: 1

Reasons for being banned: false ban because my account got hacked and they guy who hacked it used hacks to get me banned.

Link to your mcbans.com profile (if you have one) (example: mcbans.com/player/username): i dont have one.

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): I don't have an kind

Skills: I can pvp very well, i can build quite well, and I'm always there to cheer people up

Why you are better than everyone else: I've played minecraft for a long time so i know what im doing and im there for everyone to have fun!

Why you want to be staff: I love helping out new servers because it helps me feel better when the server becomes better and i can say "hey i helped build that server!"

Gender(optional): male

Position you would like to be in: Chat mod, Mod, Admin. or coder if you need one.

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?: Its all up to the plan

Anything else you would like to add?: no
03/20/2013 10:38 pm
Megalandrys
Accepted as moderator. This server isn't that knew though
03/20/2013 8:16 pm
Megalandrys
Bump why no one get on!?
03/18/2013 7:11 pm
Megalandrys
Why nobody get on? :C
03/18/2013 5:17 pm
Megalandrys
Wrong format :C
03/18/2013 5:16 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
futurerobotblox20
IGN: futurerobotblox
Have you ever griefed?: Never, only pranking
Are you a current griefer?: Nope, never will be.
Will you ever grief?: No.
Building skill 1/10: 7
Why should you be a mod?: I don't have much to do, I like to be helpful and friendly on all servers. I am honest always and respectful towards all players. And i don't hack.
Any plug-ins you recommend?: Not really great with plug-ins, Don't know very many.

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions?: No.
03/20/2013 8:28 pm
Megalandrys
Wrong format :C Sorry
03/18/2013 4:54 pm
Megalandrys
Looking for players
03/18/2013 4:45 pm
Megalandrys
It came to my attention that some people didn't like the old shrine. Get on for a better one
03/18/2013 12:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Dunderwood18

IGN (In game name):dunderwood18

Timezone:central usa and canada

Playtime/Availablity:5-6 hours a day

Have you ever griefed?:no

What experience do you have with plugins?:none

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?:havent played on it yet

Any plugins you would recommend?:i dont know what plug ins you have

Staff Experience:admin on tekkit server

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:tekkit server 192.168.200.66:25565

Maturity level out of 10: 8

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): 4

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?:yes

How long have you played minecraft: 2 years

Have you ever been banned?: no

Reasons for being banned: never been banned

Link to your mcbans.com profile (if you have one) (example: mcbans.com/player/username):

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):no

Why you want to be staff:to help the server and improve if it needs it

Position you would like to be in:admin or mod

Do you have any ideas to improve the server? havent seen it:

Anything else you would like to add?:im very good with world edit and im very good at solving problems
03/18/2013 1:14 pm
Megalandrys
Accepted as mod.
03/18/2013 12:32 pm
Megalandrys
Hey server up unAFK PLAY!! lol
03/17/2013 11:44 pm
Level 28 : Expert Lumberjack
BLESS_YO_FACE

IGN (In game name): BLESS_YO_FACE (I used to watch Tobuscus, I now find his videos boring and repetitive)

Timezone: Pacific time

Playtime/Availablity: On school days I can play for around 2-4 hours, on weekends 4-6

Have you ever griefed?: I have one time, back when I was 12, not really knowing what multiplayer was. I have never griefed since then

What experience do you have with plugins?: I have used a lot of plugins. ie. Worldedit,essentials,logblock,bigbrother,coreprotect,factions,mcbans,worldguard,
adminshop,jailing,Drugmeup,hawkeye, etc

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: Only that we could do something like xray traps, to catch xrayers

Any plugins you would recommend?: Coreprotect. By far the BEST rollback/logblock/antigrief plugin out there, it is super easy to use and if you ever need anything, either contact me or watch one of the many videos happy users have posted

Staff Experience: The first time I was staff I was 13, Loved every second of it. Now I can honestly tell you that if you accept me as staff, I will give at 110%!

Ip's and owners of servers staff on: All but one of the servers that I am staff on have closed down, and the one server that I AM staff on cannot be disclosed until March 23rd, but I can tell you that the owner of it is Flying_Ducky. Feel free to contact him for comfirmation that I am in fact the head admin of that server

Maturity level out of 10: 9.5. The reason it is .5 of is because I admit that I do have a humorous side, and am by no means a "No Personality staff" I like to make jokes once and awhile but I have no trouble buckling up and being serious

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): around a 6. I work best with small structures, no screenshots have been taken to prove this fact.

Ability to advertise/get more players onto the server?: Yes! I can tell my friends, skype and IRL alike and get them to play on this server. I am also part of a large community so I can share with them as well

How long have you played minecraft: Since early alpha

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, twice

Reasons for being banned: 1. Because of a mod who decided it would be funny to grief my house, when I asked if there was a owner I could talk to to file a complaint against this abusive mod he banned me under the reason "That's cute"
2. When my friend was over at my house, I went to get a glass of water and my friend released a certain spinning meat link into the server, you do the math on what happened next

Link to your mcbans.com profile (if you have one) (example: mcbans.com/player/username): I do not have a mcbans.com profile

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): No I do not, I used to have nodus to catch xrayers on previous servers, but it became redundant as I got better at noticing suspicious players

Skills: I excell at being a smooth talker, I can get most people to calm down. I also listen to both sides of the arguement before dealing out a punishment(After of course running it through a senior staffmember)

Why you are better than everyone else: I would not say that I am better than everyone else, I am one of the more qualified people because of my pure knowledge of plugins & people skills. However I am not "better" than every person who comments on this thread

Why you want to be staff: I want to be staff so I can assist your server in any way that I can, be it advertising or if i'm not accepted, simply playing on the server. I just like to help people

Position you would like to be in: I would like to be an admin

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?:*Wasn't this asked twice?* I would add xray traps so as to easily catch xrayers. I suppose I would also help design a website if need be

Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing other than even if you decline me, please let me know. I hate suspense :3
03/18/2013 9:41 am
Megalandrys
You are accepted as a moderator until I fix the perms To comment on somethings, I still kind of like toby lol, also we have FoundDiamonds and a antixray or two. I like your app, and you seem like a combination of me and my brother, with traits of your own lol. Sorry if I sound like a teacher/scientist/parent xD
03/17/2013 10:24 pm
Megalandrys
Its been updated, it is now 1.5
03/17/2013 4:38 pm
Megalandrys
Also 1.5 minecraft needs to come out (for bukkit)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome