Looking for Server Staff

Phoizh's Avatar Phoizh2/22/14 7:14 am
1 emeralds 325 6
2/22/2014 8:00 am
SSunde's Avatar SSunde
Hello, I have a Minecraft server which is based on a zombie apocalypse. We have around 10-18 players a night on average. Each day new people join, some people enjoy it some people don't. Some nights we can get incredibly busy which sometimes leads to arguments. Currently I don't have any staff, I rely on plugins to stop advertising, swearing, etc.

Now I've decided that I could use some help off some people. So I decided to post here. If you'd like to trial for a moderator, or even be a helper. Simply message me with your skype name and other details if you want to.

I'm looking for players that have some experience on essentials, world edit is good but not much building will be needed now.

In about 1 month we are releasing V2. V2 will be a completely new way to fight, play and explore. I will be adding bosses, modded arrows and a new map reset. Hopefully this will bring in a lot of new players. The plugins are going great so far. But we need staff to make sure the server stays under control as we grow.
Phoizh
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2014 8:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SSunde
oh and my gmail is rtrail395@gmail.com sorry for forgetting
02/22/2014 7:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SSunde
Name:Nick
Likes:always trys to look for admin and is good at minecraft (mostly vanilla minecraft)
My brother is espiccaly good with redstone powers.
Desc: Hi there. I know that i dont have a skype. But i have been looking for servers where i can be added.Some rejected me and some did a scam so the owners can op the scammers. I am good at skywars because i played them on cowcraft , voidcraft and
dancraft. If you accept this application , this will make me happy.
servers i play: mc.cowcraft.net mc.hypixel.net play.vcserers.net or com or org and us.shotbow.net
02/22/2014 7:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
GlideHaydn
I'll trial for a moderator.

My skype is within the spoiler below.
Click to reveal
glide-haydn
02/22/2014 7:34 am
Level 45 : Master Giraffe
TehMeeperz
DHATBOISAMI wouldn't mind helping

my skype is -snip-

am also opening a hub, if you want you could be part of it.

I think posting your skype is now illegal on this site due to the recent updates, it'll probably turn into a snip, I suggest messaging the person .
02/22/2014 7:32 am
Level 43 : Master Architect
DHATBOISAM
I wouldn't mind helping

my skype is dhatboisam1

am also opening a hub, if you want you could be part of it.
02/22/2014 7:21 am
Level 45 : Master Giraffe
TehMeeperz
Dear human,
You're currently posting on the wrong section (I believe)
But also I would like to give advice, hiring random people from PMC isn't a good way to go, they wouldn't have seen your server or even looked at it befor so they would have no clue how it runs or whatever. I suggest hiring a specific person on the server, or a friend, who you trust that could take the role as Head Mod or Head Admin, who then decides the staff members for you,men you Ian just sit back and relax.

Hope it helped
-TehMeeperz
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome