Looking for a server that needs my help

jesbuscus's Avatar jesbuscus6/27/12 6:42 pm
6/28/2012 3:35 pm
Fatybonbon's Avatar Fatybonbon
hey guys i was wondering if you needed any help with staff positions being filled or any thing i have a very knowledge for things like that i have been admin on 6 servers and mod on 5 i think that is impressive myself but any ways i love helping new players on server welcoming them to the server getting them started and the such i know a lot about plugins and how to do some config files because i did own a server my self i am a great advertiser i can get 7-10 ppl on a server in less then a half hour if need be. i am a amazing terra former i have created tropical beach's and mountain's for ppl just gimme voxel edit and im good to go but any ways i am very good at skinning to so i could make you some custom npc skins or stuff like that for the server if needed and i have zero tolerance for griefers i know how to roll back there griefs and deserving punishments any ways if you want me as a staff member or maybe even co-owner id love to help you guys out my ign is lilwestofsanity and i am 16 just pm me or post here if u want me thxs for reading
jesbuscus
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Painter