Looking for some people to help me create a Civilization Economy Development server

qwertyuiopas800's Avatar qwertyuiopas8007/15/18 2:26 pm
1 emeralds 50
I have played Minecraft for the past 7 years. I am bored with the traditional game for the most part. Id like to create a server doing something a little more my taste. Allow me to elaborate.

The idea of the server is to simulate the economy of a society. I was inspired a little by Anno 2205. I am having a map custom made to only contain certain resources in each "region". There will be 3 Regions: Icy, Temperate, and Desert. Each Region will rely on the other for resources that their region does not offer. Also, each Region will have survival requirements, you will need fireplaces or heaters in the Icy Region, and will need to stay cool in the desert.

This will create an opportunity for player owned companies, Mining companies, Shipping companies, Construction Companies, Farms, ect. I am looking for someone that is passionate about seeing this to fruition. We, myself and the selected will be somewhat of governors. We are the city, in a way. If a company requests a bridge built by the city, we would fund the company that would build it. The powers of myself and the selected wont be much more than normal players. We will have very little influence over the economy and value of material, if any.

I have a lot of logistics worked out, two, or three heads is still better than one. If you are interested, email me @ mtparkour@gmail.com

qwertyuiopas800
Level 1 : New Miner