Looking for someone to run a server with

sdjfklsdjfkldsjflksdjfkldsjflk's Avatar sdjfklsdjfkldsjflksdjfkldsjflk1/27/12 9:30 pm
1/28/2012 3:09 am
HammerIII's Avatar HammerIII
The server which I was on and an admin on for 2 years stopped going up and I was wondering if anyone would want to start a server with me. I am great at massive builds, as well as making towns and cities, great with World edit and Voxel Sniper, and play way too much and would spend tons of time working. There are several things though that the person who would start the server with me would have to do though:

1. You would have to run the server, and manage it so a good computer is necessary along with near 24/7 coverage for the server so your internet must be able to stay on at all times.

2. We won't op anyone, and will take sometime to set up the server before we actually release the IP. This time period of setting it up will probably be a week or two.

3. You will need to be on top of getting necessary plugins. Important ones to get are:
Dimension Door
World Edit
Essentials
VoxelSniper

4. If you are wondering why I would not be running the server its because I don't have a good computer for it, and my internet is awful.

5. I would appreciate it if you were a good builder.

If you are willing to do this I would greatly appreciate it. If you have ran a server before and if you are the age of 14 or over you would be preferred.

Thanks
Posted by sdjfklsdjfkldsjflksdjfkldsjflk's Avatar
sdjfklsdjfkldsjflksdjfkldsjflk
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect