Looking for someone skilled

Haguenator_5's Avatar Haguenator_510/20/17 5:40 pm history
11/1/2017 5:56 pm
Haguenator_5's Avatar Haguenator_5
The forms have been closed.
Haguenator_5
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2017 5:56 pmhistory
Haguenator_5
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for applying and even reading this thread! Unfortunately with my limited time the applications will close today and the Manager Form will be removed from the Application Form Section on the website. Thank you all for participating! Also, if you are still interested in a position as I stated earlier, you are always welcome to apply for another position or even just come check out the server! Again, thanks everybody for the participation!

[At 8:00 PM tonight, the Manager Form will officially close]

Also to answer a question I keep getting from a few people again, when you login to enjin from the link in the thread, just go to the Application Section at the top menu and click "Manager Form." I hoped this helped you guys out :D
10/31/2017 10:05 pmhistory
Haguenator_5
Just a reminder in case you change your minds about applying! This is the last chance to apply! Tomorrow evening I will be reviewing applications!

And yes arms_47, having you just play on the server for fun is totally find too :D. Also if you change your mind about applying, just try to get it done by tomorrow afternoon if possible. Thanks everyone!

EDIT (NOTICE!): IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WRITE THE APPLICATION IN THE REPLIES SECTION OF THIS THREAD, YOU MAY USE THE QUESTIONS ON THE APPLICATIONS AND RESPOND TO THEM HERE!
10/31/2017 3:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
arms_47
I would just rather just play on the server than apply for staff xD but it kind of looks like a cool offer :D
10/30/2017 8:21 pm
Haguenator_5
It sounds good! And yes, the manager application form under the main menu is the same form I linked you to. Sorry it is a little confusing. Just a NOTICE for everyone, when you click the link it may ask for your login and after you log in it will redirect you to the home page. After that happens then just go to the top menu of the website, put your mouse on the application forms menu option, and scroll down to Manager Form.
10/29/2017 8:52 pmhistory
xCakexRobber101
Ok thanks for clearing that up Haguenator. I have decided to give the application a shot and if I don't get in I will just apply for something else xD. Also that link says that I need to log in to fill out the application form but when I do log in it takes me to the website home page. The Manager application form is the same Manager app under the Application forms section right? Thanks!
10/29/2017 12:04 pmhistory
Haguenator_5
Yes you can always apply for another rank SoccerWarrior13. There will be something like an interview but it will be in-game only. I hope this clarifies your questions. Also xCakexRobberx101, I will explain the requirements in detail after the application forms but the basics are like any server owner would expect. Just the general being active, responsible, and helpful with a touch of good advertising skills. I hope this helped!
10/29/2017 10:53 am
SoccerWarrior13
You can apply for things like server builder too right? Also are there interviews through the process? Just trying to clear things up first xD
10/28/2017 8:42 pm
xCakexRobber101
Ok before I apply I have one question. Are there certain requirements for being the server Manager or no? Like, do you have to be on a certain amount of time each week and that sort of stuff.
10/28/2017 6:12 pm
Haguenator_5
Thanks! You are always free to apply. I would recommend applying soon though because I am already getting a few other applications. Thanks!
10/28/2017 4:23 pm
xCakexRobber101
This does sound interesting. You remember me right, I created a review for you and have checked you out before. I will consider applying for this position or at least something like this.
10/22/2017 11:21 am
Haguenator_5
Just fill this out if you are interested: mcmaxsurvivalcraft.enjin.com/mcmaxsurvivalcraftmanagerapp
10/20/2017 7:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Kequo
Sounds interesting, what are the requirements?
10/20/2017 5:51 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Dominizo
Applied!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome