Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Minecraft - Java Edition keyboard_arrow_right Servers

Create Forum Thread

Looking For Someone To Own My Minecraft Server

1 emeralds4 replies101 views
created 08/12/2019 2:19 pm by McFollow32
last reply 08/14/2019 10:45 am
Hi I'm looking for someone to own/manage a Minecraft server im creating. It would have to be a factions or survival server but everything else is up to you. The server will be completely endorsed by me so don't worry about expenses and if donations come in to play we can split them 50/50. If you're wondering why i'm doing this it is because I'm sick of playing on garbage factions servers and would like to see one built from the ground up. I will not be staff on the server just a regular player and you will have access to the console and ftp files. If you are interested please private message me. First come first serve.
Posted by avatar
McFollow32
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

08/14/2019 5:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
MissAlexandra
Hi, I am interested, Add me on Discord Alexandra#6969
08/12/2019 2:32 pm
Marshwood
Check out our server. MarshWoodMC.com built from the ground up and were building everything based on what our players want. Currently beta testing.

Not in this for money though. So donations are disabled until we are happy enough to call the server " finished "
08/12/2019 3:14 pm
McFollow32
Awesome to hear! I'm not in this for money either just trying to find a fun server I can play on with friends that I don't have to deal with all the matienence of ill definitely join thought and check it out thanks!
08/14/2019 10:45 am
Level 1 : New Network
Kr1stuX
Hello McFollow32, Im the owner of DipityMC. And it would be great if you would tune in, the server has been worked on hardly and has alot of features and fun! Come see for yourself play.dipitymc.eu. If you want to join our discord, here it is https://discord.gg/Hyp2GfJ

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome