Looking For Staff!!!

SirDeathnote's Avatar SirDeathnote9/24/17 8:41 am history
1 emeralds 302 3
9/26/2017 2:02 am
Dgamerman's Avatar Dgamerman
Hey everyone!

First of all I’d like to thank you for taking an interest in my little ‘speech’ here. It means a lot to me and hopefully we can make my dream happen!

Who am I?

To start off I’m going to introduce myself. My name is Danny, and I live in Sydney, Australia. I am currently a Full time Job meaning that I can’t always be online, but whenever I have the opportunity to be online, I will take it. So I am a busy person, but I generally am available weekdays and at night. I will always be accessible via Discord even when I am away from home. For any additional information (such as my Discord or availability schedule) please private message me and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!

My Dream!

My dream is that with the help of a hard working, cooperative team, we can and will succeed in creating an original server that will blow people away. I do have a few ideas for what kind of server this would be, but I am counting on my selected team to help me get the perfect idea for our success. I am willing to put a fair bit of money into this server so I need to know that my team is dedicated. With this being said, I am going to carefully review all applications and be super picky about who I allow on my team! If you think you have what it takes to manage a server, take a look at the application format and see if you are qualified. I am only allowing experienced candidates, and those who are willing to put loads of hours into our server. If you are under the age of 15 you will be denied. My reason for this is that generally maturity comes with age, and that’s not a risk that I am willing to take.

Applications!

As I said, I am going to be very picky about who I choose. If you do not follow the format, you are going to be denied. Please note that to achieve a higher rank, you must first prove that you are worthy. For helpers, moderators, and administrators. If you are applying for Co-Owner please note that it will be decided after monitoring activity and determining willingness, motive, and suitability for the role. Thank you all, and the best of luck with your applications.

Formats

Co-Owner

Name

In game name

Discord (must have)

Timezone

Experience

History (bans?)

Maturity level (out of 10)

Are you able to record?

Why do you want to be a staff member?

Why are you the Better candidate?